+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Expert Analysis Needed!

to give my personal opinion: i wouldn't want to touch her with a 10-foot pole!

i'd rather not stoop down to someone who think she's better than everyone else or so it seems like that. i don't care how good a girl looks, if she can't respect me and think that i like her because "i'm so in love with her beauty and can't resist her", then that's it. i'd much rather go with a girl who is much more down-to-earth and sure of herself instead of this girl who prances like she's god's gift to men.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

How do you know she thinks she's better than him just from looking at her pictures?
    I know Grk mentioned something about this girl saying "how guys can't resist her, how guys hit on her all the time."
    That maybe just her way of trying to seem confident when, in fact, she may be as insecure as the average population.
    I still think Grk should meet her in person and get a feel for her personality then, and then decide whether or not he wants to pursue anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by celestialxs View Post
    I know Grk mentioned something about this girl saying "how guys can't resist her, how guys hit on her all the time."
    That maybe just her way of trying to seem confident when, in fact, she may be as insecure as the average population.
    Can you think of anything that screams insecurity more than constantly telling people "boys want me".?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by celestialxs View Post
    How do you know she thinks she's better than him just from looking at her pictures?
    I still think Grk should meet her in person and get a feel for her personality then, and then decide whether or not he wants to pursue anything else.
    yeah i suppose. if it was me though, i wouldn't really waste my time with her as she seems very self-absorbed. i disagree on what others say how you can't judge a person based on pictures. the way a person poses or the types of pictures that one puts up has to have some way of showing signs of a person's personality.

there's this one girl who went to my high school who was popular, but for a good reason. she was one of the coolest and nicest people at school and she wasn't self-absorbed. she was one of the most gorgeous people i think i've ever seen in person, but she didn't make it who she was like so many other people did. she didn't act like god's gift to men in her pictures and she was very respectful to everyone.

i'd put up a picture, but i wouldn't want the slight chance that she'd find her picture on here. but yeah, in her pictures she looks down-to-earth and is down-to earth. the other girl that GrkScorp is interested in seems self-absorbed in her pictures and may be in person
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Can you think of anything that screams insecurity more than constantly telling people "boys want me".?
    lol.. oh yeah.. and I totally play on that.. deep deep insecurity.. and guys DO want her.. she has guys asking her out all the time.. taking her on dates.. paying for her stuff.. the works.. the one thing they all share in common is that they express their feelings to her.. they just can't resist but to let her know.. and after that point.. she loses interest in them.. and tells them.. "you're a really good friend".. flashback.. it's worth highlighting.. "FRIEND".. a friend that pays for everything and goes out of their way for me.. but no.. she's made it clear that she wants nothing to do with them that way..

anyway.. yeah.. she pretty much feels that need to be wanted.. 24/7 by as many guys as she meets.. so.. I caught onto that way before we started talking.. and I abuse that to the extream... I never make it clear to her whether I like her.. she'll try to up the flirting over the phone.. but I just casually respond.. and don't take it to a high enough level.. always have her on her toes.. it's never clear to her if I like her or don't.. and the best part is.. she can't say something direct like "do you like me"? so she'll never know unless I tell her.. which i'm not about to.. mostly because I don't think I really do.. but it drives her NUTS!

anyway.. strongly reconsidering.. mostly because.. today.. the girl which makes my heart melt.. (besides Tiay).. was standing outside my class reading the kite runner.. so I talk to her.. ask her what she's doing for her b-day.. she's having a suprise party her friends are throwing for her, so it's not really a suprise for her anymore.. and that I ask her what she's doing after exams are over.. and she just said "working".. so I asked.. well, i'll give you a call so we can go out sometime after the 22nd, go see the tree and stuff.. she said "ok".. she didn't say "yeah! definitely".. she just said "ok".. and then.. after my class was over (2 hours long).. she was still there.. on the same floor, (she didn't have classes today at all, so she didn't have to stay there).. so I go over to her again and ask.. hey, wanna go get some lunch? i'm leaving now anyway.. and she said "oh no, thanks, I just had a cookie"... WTF?!?!? lol.. I don't know.. but i've never herd a worst excuse in my life.. at least that's how I took it.. but I haven't said no to it completely..

mostly because.. I've still left the option open to call her after the 22nd.. which i'm going to.. i'm counting down the days.. a clear NO is if she makes up some story that something came up.. or she's going to be doing something THAT day.. and THAT OTHER day.. and she won't be able to.. blah blah.. that'll translate to just leave me alone.. got it.. and I hope that doesn't happen.. so I don't know whether to be excited or not..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Wow. Sounds like she went to the GrkScorp school of How to Keep 'Em Drooling.
    Spammer Spanker

who?!?!? girl in NY or girl down south?

the girl in NY can chew up my heart and throw it back to me in peices..

and me? i'll put the peices back together and give it to her again..

but I know she wouldn't do that.. she's older than me.. and my parents are against the idea of me going out with someone older at this point in my life.. but I can't resist.. she's just THAT amazing.. and she looks really good; at least in my eyes..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 11-12-07 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    .. but I can't resist.. she's just THAT amazing.. and she looks really good; at least in my eyes..
    ...and she seems to have mastered that studied indifference you were just telling us about. I guess you understand why Down South Girl is so keen, because NY Girl is doing the same to you.

Driving you nuts.
    Spammer Spanker

...and she seems to have mastered that studied indifference you were just telling us about. I guess you understand why Down South Girl is so keen, because NY Girl is doing the same to you.

Driving you nuts.
    well.. yes and no.. and sadly for me.. mostly no.. the girl down south is 19; and she's clearly underestimating my level of thinking, maybe because she's used to 19 year old guys who fall for her 19 year old tricks..

the girl in NY is 25, and my g-d! maybe she is doing that.. that's what I thought when she told me "ok".. I was thinking.. "wow, impressive self-control of emotions".. I also thought it was adorable.. but when she told me "oh no thanks, I just had a cookie".. to me; that just felt like a flat-out rejection (you're 25, and you just had a cookie for lunch?).. I mean.. I know she didn't have class today, she even told me that when we were talking.. then, after I came out of my class (2 hours later) she was still there.. make what you will of that.. and then I asked her if she wanted to grab some lunch since I was leaving anyway.. and WHAM BAM.. NO THANK YOU MAM! that's how I see it.. correct me if i'm being irrational here..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, Grk, unless she is an athlete (and she doesn't LOOK like one), she may very well have been full after a cookie. How do you think she stays the size of a swizzle-stick?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Well, Grk, unless she is an athlete (and she doesn't LOOK like one), she may very well have been full after a cookie. How do you think she stays the size of a swizzle-stick?
    NY girl? she's a really hard working girl.. so, running back and forth from classes to work to home will keep you in shape a little.. BUT.. be beat around the bush and be perfectly honest.. it's the sex.. and if it's not with someone.. let's just say she's independent.. it burns alot of calories and take away tons of stress..

and let's just say.. for someone with her busy work-week and course-load.. it's amazing how she stays so relaxed and manages to put on a genuine smile..

No.. she can eat.. i've seen her eat.. i've seen her order! and this cookie business sounds like bad news... for me.. : (

hmm.. I just spent the last half hour or hour or so talking to my two best friends, and they both said that when there's a guy who's hitting on them and they don't like him.. they are at a loss for words and say stuff like that to get them to go away.. one said "no, I just finished having a coke"..

so.. I can reasonable conclude that I should be feeling very heartbroken right now.. there's no way that was anything but a rejection.. I've lost motivation.. wow.. this is a pretty hard fall.. and for someone older.. maybe my friends are right.. maybe I am crazy..

O.K. fcuk the girl down south.. pardon me, my french is rusty..

I'm all for NY girl.. I know the feeling, and i'm getting that feeling..

now, she basically rejected my invitation last time.. at least that's how I took it.. I offered lunch, and she basically said no..

i've given this some thought.. when friends ask me to go to lunch, I say sure (even if i'm not feeling hungry).. because "lunch" doesn't refer to food amung friends or non-business people, it refers to the company of those people.. so you have no choice but to accept..

so, i'm sure this was obvious, and therefore, by rejecting a lunch invitation, she rejected the company, the whole "reason" was nothing more than a polite was of saying "no".. yes, i'm being brutal, i'd rather be incorrectly conservative than incorrectly optimistic..

but! I don't give up.. if you want to talk about how rare she is.. she makes my heart melt, she makes me get nervous, it's not "hard" to think around her, it's just not possible at all, period..

so, i'm going to contact her.. as her to come with me so we can go see the tree/ice-skate.. blah blah over the winter-break.. and maybe go somewhere to eat, so i'll playfully warn her to steer clear of those cookies..

and.. if I get an other no, at least i'll live life with no regret.. my ego isn't male enough to take it personally.. i'll hope for a different answer though..

funny enough.. the more I look at her.. the more I think to myself "there's no way someone like that would ever go out with someone like me".. maybe i'm just letting this age issue get to me.. I don't know.. what do you guys think? sorry.. ladies..

Last edited by GrkScorp; 21-12-07 at 09:09 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm confused... is the camera whore the girl from New York or the girl from the South?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm confused... is the camera whore the girl from New York or the girl from the South?
    the camera whore is the girl from the south..

new york girl only has ONE b/w picture..

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast