+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Expert Analysis Needed!

She is adorable, at least the visible part of her is. I can see how you would be crushed if she rejected you.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    She is adorable, at least the visible part of her is. I can see how you would be crushed if she rejected you.
    yup, that's just how I feel.. hopefully more pictures soon.. i'm really looking foward to asking her to come and see the tree with me this winter.. I don't see why she would say no.. i'll have to refine the statement though.. the proposition.. make it hard to say no to..

aside from that.. I think she already DID reject me.. by rejecting to come to lunch because she "already had a cookie".. ugh.. i'm probably overlooking all the other signs.. this is horrible..

I also think she's thought about the age difference.. I don't know.. i'm under the impression that someone like her, who's 25, is looking for someone more established, someone to start a family with.. and don't get me wrong.. she is someone I would marry.. believe me.. if there's anyone i'd like to spend the rest of my life with, take care of, have kids with, and call my wife, it's her.. but.. I don't think she'll be able to process that thought (her being the older woman, and me being the younger guy in her eyes)..

wow, i'm turing crazy.. this is amazing and sad at the same time.. i'm blown away at how a slight dopamine and seratonin inbalance can totally change the way you feel/act/see things..

see.. there's no doubt in my mind, that i've found an amazing person.. the only thing i'm questioning, is why she rejected to have lunch.. and if she might ever see me that way.. or feel how I feel about her..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The kind of girl you'd MARRY? Didn;t you just break things off with another girl in the recent past? I think you are WAY overthinking this.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The kind of girl you'd MARRY? Didn;t you just break things off with another girl in the recent past? I think you are WAY overthinking this.
    yes, about two months or so ago..

yeah.. i'm overthinking this.. I have to relax.. lol..

but you have to understand.. for over a year.. i've been with someone who didn't make me feel that way.. and after we broke things off.. I was in search to feel that way about someone.. and I was talking to all these good-looking people.. but.. that part was just missing..

and here new york girl comes along.. and ok, she's not a 10 to the rest of the world, but she's an 11 to me.. and looks are maybe 1% of her appeal.. it's mostly her voice, her expression on her face, blah blah blah.. I don't want to bore all of you here.. but basically, she MAKES me want to be that man she wants.. I want to take care of her, give her everything, treat her to all that life has to offer..

is it crazy? yeah.. it is.. i'm aware of that.. but i'm also aware of how amazing it feels to be consumed by this insanity.. I mean, what point is there to working & studying so much? because I could care less about the money.. I could care less about the material things, or giving my parents bragging rights.. so when it boils down to it.. it's about finding that right person..

sure, i'm young, i'm not ready to dive right into anything serious.. but, i'm going to need at least a year to see if I really want to marry her anyway.. during that year.. i'll be done with everything.. most likely have a serious job offer, sell the few acres of land I have in Florida and whatever there is in my portfolio and purchase a HUD property in hopes of a long-term-capital-gain, which i'm going to avoid by doing a like-kind exchange for my primary residence..

crazy.. yes.. I know.. I don't need anyone to tell me that.. lol.. I have enough people telling me already.. but the reason i'm feeling so crazy is because i've found that one person who's motivating me to do and be all that.. but I don't know if they feel what I feel for them.. like John Nash would say "so far, her signals seem to indicate otherwise".. but i'm going to give it one more shot, because she's worth it..

just asking for any input really.. anything is helpful at this point
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 14-12-07 at 06:59 AM.

apparently, people have thanked me on this thread.. i'm not sure how that works.. but thanks..

hmm.. now I feel weird.. this new member joined.. claiming he's male..

xXjonatasXx

from Brazil oddly enough.. even more strange.. "his" birthday.. December 22nd..

strange occurance? I dunno.. but if it is who I think it is reading my posts.. I don't know what to say..

I agree with Vashti, I think you are overthinking this. It's easy to do well you're head-over-heels for someone though. (I should know!)
    Anyway, I think your idea of inviting her to see the tree and maybe ice skating is awesome. If she doesn't go with you then I WILL!

You sound like a really great guy who just wants to fine the right girl. If NY girl is the one for you, be patient. She'll come around.
    The way of love is not a subtle argument.
    The door there is devastation.
    Birds make great sky-circles of their freedom.
    How do they learn it?
    They fall, and falling, they're given wings.

~ Rumi

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some of the judgement calls on this thread are outrageous. Scorp just f-ck the girl (if you can) and sort the rest out later. Don't be such a woman.

edit: I read now you don't want a piece of that anymore, you want the chick with the pretentious chinese fan shot. Why am I not surprised?
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 18-12-07 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Some of the judgement calls on this thread are outrageous. Scorp just f-ck the girl (if you can) and sort the rest out later. Don't be such a woman.

edit: I read now you don't want a piece of that anymore, you want the chick with the pretentious chinese fan shot. Why am I not surprised?
    it's the classic child & chocolate dilema.. you put 10 chocolates in front of a child.. and say that he/she can have as many as they want.. no problem.. BUT!

now, you put 10 chocolates down and say they can only pick ONE! the child could be there all day..

now.. sex is great, it's a basic human need and all, and maybe this only applies to me.. but.. quite honestly.. it's not all it's cut out to be.. at least not on a physical level.. i've found accounting problems and legal questions more satisfying after i've solved them.. the physical pleasure of sex for me lies somewhere between driving 120mph on the highway in the rain.. and a hot cup of cocoa' during the winter.. and most of the time.. it leans towards the hot cup of cocoa'..

bad partners? I don't think so.. they try.. it's my problem mostly.. but that's ok.. because I do get pleasure out of sex.. by knowing i'm making the other person happy.. and more than that.. I get pleasure out of the relationship as a whole by knowing i'm making the other person happy, that i'm taking care of them, etc.. BUT!

there needs to exist that NEED and PASSION to WANT to take care of them.. if that's not there.. then what the hell?

so, with the girl down south.. i've placed her in the friend zone.. she's just not that interesting, and doesn't spark ANYTHING inside me.. I mean, sure, she looks ok, but so do 238905 other women in NY..

I know you can't believe i'm giving up the chance to go with someone who you think is way better-looking, and younger, just so I can risk rejection with NY girl.. but, that's what life is all about.. the easy way out isn't any fun.. and besides.. it's a risk well-worth taking..

I mean, who knows how she sees me.. I get it, younger guys aren't that attractive in the eyes of an older woman.. and maybe i'm wishing for the moon here.. but it's still worth a shot..

just wanna know what the ladies here would suggest for a younger guy.. what are the negatives aspects that she'll see and be put off by, and what are some of the positives.. if any..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't consider there to be many advantages to a younger guy until a woman hits maybe 40. Sorry.

Plenty of women would disagree, though.
    Last edited by vashti; 18-12-07 at 06:41 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I don't consider there to be any advantages to a younger guy until a woman hits maybe 40. Sorry.
    yeah.. I sort of anticipated that.. when a woman is 40.. she wants to be reminded of how sexy she once was.. and to "feel" hot and sexy and attractive.. and the way she can convince herself of that is by feeling that she's able to attract and sleep with a younger guy..

25 on the other hand.. clearly not the case.. she's got the whole range covered, and i'm sure she knows it.. 19< age <35..

and let's face is.. I can't really compete financially with most men older than me.. at least not for the moment..

but.. I don't see why that would REALLY matter.. I mean, once she gets to meet my family.. and find out more about my career goals.. and get to know me better.. she'll have a better idea of my near-future financial condition.. but that should only matter right NOW if she's actively looking for someone to get married to.. which I don't think she is.. (within the next two years)..

then, I mean, if not for financial resources, what else can an older guy offer? i'm stumped.. it's not like I go to sports bars during my free time.. is that what people want from older guys? I don't get it.. if she wants to feel more mature.. I can take her places I regularly go to.. places she's probably never been to before.. is it the vacations? the gifts? I don't get it..

is it the mentality? is it the whole illusion, that because he's older he's more mature? and by being with him.. that means "i'm" (the woman) more mature? Is that what's going on?
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 18-12-07 at 06:48 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    yeah.. I sort of anticipated that.. when a woman is 40.. she wants to be reminded of how sexy she once was.. and to "feel" hot and sexy and attractive.. and the way she can convince herself of that is by feeling that she's able to attract and sleep with a younger guy..
    Honestly, you kill me sometimes.

Sure, there are women who are so insecure they need affirmation from you, but I don't think you know older women very well. I am a helluva lot more confident now than I was in my 20s, both in looks and psychologically.

The reason women I know like men over 35 is because they (the men) often don't need raising anymore.
    Last edited by vashti; 18-12-07 at 06:52 AM.

The reason women I know like men over 35 is because they don't need raising anymore.
    ah! that's hilarious!

because that's the reason I prefer older women..

but despite everything.. most women find it amazing that I can cook, really well (and are ashamed that they have no idea about the kitchen).. that I clean, better than they do, and i'm not lazy about it.. but that's just my OCD to be fair to them.. and well.. i've learned both from school and from family values how to manage money.. so finances are never an issue.. my credit is always 780+.. (NOT the case with anyone i've ever dated)..

now.. if those issues are not even there to begin with.. I don't see what "raising" some guy under 35 would need.. unless you ment "training".. because most guys over 35 get lazy and out of shape.. so once they find a woman.. they're not likely to risk doing anything stupid or leaving.. so a woman doesn't have to invest a significant portion of her time making her new guy-pal "loyal" and "tamed"..

please.. i'd like to hear a more elaborated version..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I see you are personalizing my statement which was meant to be general, but okay, I'll play for a while.

Men who are over 35 generally don't feel the need to toot their own horn because they can scramble an egg and pay their bills on time without overdrawing their account. That is what you are SUPPOSED to be doing at your age.

I don't mind a little beer belly on a man if he knows how to act like a man, which of course means I wouldn't feel the need to train him. He'd already be housebroken.

Men who are over 35 generally don't feel the need to toot their own horn because they can scramble an egg and pay their bills on time without overdrawing their account. That is what you are SUPPOSED to be doing at your age.
    not "tooting" my horn.. it's just sad that not EVERYONE can at least do this by age 20.. I mean.. if someone can't cook, clean on the regular, and have their finances (at least in order), but ideally invested and growing with the future in mind.. then they need to stop what they're doing and start working on those issues..

secondly.. apparently, taking what you said.. men over 35 are attractive, not because of how they look physically, but because they're "men".. that makes perfect sense now!

thanks for elaborating.. lol

"act like a man".. you mean like a stereotypical american man in the central U.S. over 35? unshaved, unwashed, fridge packed with mostly beer, just enough in the bank to pay for the bills this month, and only wondering when food is gonna be ready or when he's going to have sex, while jerking off to the republican party on t.v.?

i'm just curious.. because you seem to imply that a sense of confidence in one's self as a guy only comes after age 35..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 18-12-07 at 07:16 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast