+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Expert Analysis Needed!

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    I don't see what "raising" some guy under 35 would need.. unless you ment "training".. because most guys over 35 get lazy and out of shape..
    No, it's not that kind of training. It's some of the basics of dating, like the fact that yes, they have to call you the very next day after you have sex with them and yes, they have to get you a birthday present. I've spent too many years training up the young'uns. I want the benefit of some other woman's effort now, thank you very much.

Oh, and if I'd known back then how much better in bed a 30-year-old is compared with a 20-year-old, I'd have done things differently in my life.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by celestialxs View Post
    So, my point is, you are at an unfair disadvantage because you are younger than NY girl. However, not all hope is lost if she knows anything about how varied men really are. If she takes the time to get to know you, then you'll have the chance to show how much experience you have for a man of your age (which, I think most women my age will agree, is RARE).
    thanks for the ego-stroking.. lol

but the last thing I need is a hyper-inflated ego.. i'd like to approach this as conservatively as possible.. assume I have no advantage, and that i'm up against an ocean of disadvantages.. but i'd also like to be realistic about them.. financial disadvantage is up there..

TIME! yeah.. about that.. it's kind of hard to get someone to get to know you when they've maybe made up their mind about you and placed you into a mental category of men.. i'll give it my best though.. I don't like to make excuses.. have to find a way to show her myself, because appearance says very little.. hopefully one day is all it takes.. : )
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

thanks for the ego-stroking.. lol
    I actually wasn't trying to stroke your ego. I was taking you at your word that you are more experienced that most men of your age.

i'd like to approach this as conservatively as possible.. assume I have no advantage, and that i'm up against an ocean of disadvantages.. but i'd also like to be realistic about them.. financial disadvantage is up there..
    More than likely you DON'T have any advantages other than what NY girl has to go off of so far - face value. Start there.

TIME! yeah.. about that.. it's kind of hard to get someone to get to know you when they've maybe made up their mind about you and placed you into a mental category of men..
    Tell me something I don't know. Your situation is not unique. It's always going to be hard to get to know someone because she's going to place you in a category no matter what. This will happen with older women, younger women, super-hot women, plain women, etc. etc. It's what women tend to do. I personally think it's a defense mechanism...something we do while we're trying to get a feel for a guy we don't know, and figure out what his intentions are.

i'll give it my best though.. I don't like to make excuses.. have to find a way to show her myself, because appearance says very little.. hopefully one day is all it takes.. : )
    Maybe it will only take one day. If you can get her to hang out with you, definitely give it your best to show her your intentions and how highly you think of her. It's about gaining trust, I think.
    The way of love is not a subtle argument.
    The door there is devastation.
    Birds make great sky-circles of their freedom.
    How do they learn it?
    They fall, and falling, they're given wings.

~ Rumi

Is this something you get with experience? Yes. With age? No.
    With experience? Yes. With age? Yes

Why?

Because experience comes with age. Sure you can say one person may not be trying and he won't get any experience, that's absolutely true. But if you compare the two men who ARE trying, only one had been trying for 10 years longer than the other, chances are the one who had been trying the longer will have more experience, thus a better button pushing abillity, thus a more attractive prospect.
    If your button pushing theory is correct, then I still have to expand my psychological type to cover a larger range of women.. but as far as sexual bottons go, I know I can hold my own just fine.. as far as emotional buttons go.. I have a flexible & adaptive style of communication and negotiation.. really big range.. from super-softie all the way to hard-@ss-boardroom-Trump...
    But, by this are you saying that 5 years from now your skills will suddenly go in decline? Are you saying in 5 years time you are going to suddenly become less psychologically, physically and emotionally skilled? No my friend, you will get better. Because in that time you will probably go through a lot more encounters and you will get to expand and adopt your style just based on the trial and error alone. The you 5 years from now will probably be a superior version of you in the present (Unless you are one of the rare few who gets hit by a bus or something along those lines). So, there's no denying that you in 5 years time will be a much more experienced person (There are ofcourse a few little exceptions). Thus age has a direct influence on gainging experience in most cases.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    With experience? Yes. With age? Yes

Why?

Because experience comes with age.... and an elaboration based on that..
    please.. re-read my posts in reguard to that.. I think it follows a perfectly sound logical sequence, there should be no reason you're concluding this from what i've posted, unless it's something YOU want to stress on your own..

anyway.. more importantly.. NY girl's album now has pictures in it.. lol

but I just realized.. what's captured me is her smile.. and her energy..

I sorry.. I have no words.. lol..

make what you will of it.. but my mind is made up..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 19-12-07 at 11:28 AM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well I don't think anyone can seriously argue with me now: you should have just f-cked the other chick.

please.. re-read my posts in reguard to that.. I think it follows a perfectly sound logical sequence, there should be no reason you're concluding this from what i've posted, unless it's something YOU want to stress on your own..
    I re-read it. You said that experience has no link to age and age is inconsequantial to developing "button pushing abillities". And I said the opposite. Experience is linked to age because you can only gain experience with time.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    well I don't think anyone can seriously argue with me now: you should have just f-cked the other chick.
    I know you're only saying that because you haven't met her.. (ny-girl that is).. she's amazing.. I don't care.. on friday.. i'm on to her like a cheetah on a gazelle..

seriously.. it's not about sex.. sex for the act of sex alone is pointless.. "personally"..

it's hard to explain the feeling.. like you've been dreaming of that ideal person your whole life.. everything you could ever want in a person.. and yes.. this is largely the infatuation talking.. i'm aware.. but then one day.. someone walks into your life.. and blows your dreams of the ideal person out of the water, and replaces them with dreams of her.. and you just know you've found that person when you want to do everything for them.. go all over the world with them, do and try everything together.. discover, learn, grow together..

sure, fine, you don't find her as attractive, but I think she's adorable.. she has such a magnetic personality and character.. but then again.. this is why this is the female forum.. i'm more interested in what women have to say (not to imply that i'm not interested in what you or guys have to say).. perhaps spot out things that guys can't..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 19-12-07 at 09:48 AM.

I know you're only saying that because you haven't met her.. (ny-girl that is).. she's amazing.. I don't care..
    She looks nice on the new photos you posted

Go for it!
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    She looks nice on the new photos you posted

Go for it!
    i'm going for it.. and you're going to laugh.. but I honestly feel inadequate.. I feel like she's on a different level..

at first I thought these were excuses my mind was making up to chicken out.. but i've already made the determination to go through with things after friday..

so, yeah.. this huge overwhelming sense of being inadequate and not good enough has taken me over.. I don't even feel like I look good enough to be next to her.. I feel like i'm a "nobody" she'd be standing next to.. in the sense that i'm still a student.. i dunno.. but this is already not looking good..

also.. when i'm after women.. I know they want me way before I let them know I know that.. and eons before I let them know that I want them for certain.. this isn't the case here.. I think she knows how I feel about her.. as for me.. I haven't been able to work with anything substantial to make the same assessment.. but i'm proud of myself.. i'm gonna chance it.. because like I said.. it's a blind risk i'm more than willing to take.. and i'm the guy.. (with the smaller amygdala).. so nature has made it so that i'm better equipped to resist the fear of rejection.. which is not even an issue now.. since I feel she's already rejected me in a way.. thanks to my overanalyzing.. lol

but.. news-feed on the situation.. so.. on tuesday.. after my Corporate Taxation final; I was sitting down by the computers.. and she came over and said "hey.." pointed to the chair next to me w/ my stuff on it and asked.. "is anyone sitting there?".. I said no.. took my stuff off and let her sit down..

she had a final in half-an-hour.. but instead of studying.. she went online to check her mail, that stuff.. and you'd think for like 2mins.. check.. then go study.. but no! 15mins! and here's the great part.. when she came and asked if anyone was sitting there.. I saw her look at my shoes.. and while sitting.. I asked her to watch my stuff because I had to go to the bathroom; (to fix my hair.. on purpose, to imply a concious self-grooming gensture).. on my way to the bathroom.. I didn't catch her checking out my butt.. but on my way out.. just as the door opened.. she was looking away from her monitor and at the guy's bathroom..

so.. I sit back down.. ask her what she's doing.. "oh, just browsing, it's how I stay in touch with everyone".. then i'm minding my own business; studying for an other final.. all of a sudden (nothing happened, her computer was working fine).. she starts to hit the keyboard and tosses the mouse, and starts to act frustrated.. supposedly that the computer was giving her a hard time.. (something I might have incorrectly taken as a cry out for attention)..

now.. 15mins left before her final would start.. and she says "ok, i'm going.. I have to study for my final.. later"

in greek, we have an expression.. to capture what more mature women do to younger guys.. "let the chicken boil in it's own broth".. metaphorically, if you drain the chicken and spice it and then cook it.. it will come out dry.. but if you let it sit and cook in its own broth, that's the secret to moist chicken.. but what it tries to imply is that mature women will give almost no hints.. no green lights.. in an effort to drive the younger guy crazy.. the negative consequence?

I have no idea if that's what's going on, or if she's not really interested.. I don't want to be that cocky guy who incorrectly thinks "ok, i'll message me so we can go skating".. expresses some interest, that could very well be her being polite.. and then make an excuse for it later on..

I honestly have nothing concrete to work with.. but i've taken a pretty detailed snapshot of all recent events.. hopefully anyone of you ladies has something to add to this..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The only thing I have to add is that I never knew that males microanalyzed to this extent. Perhaps you should consider cutting back a bit. You are overthinking it all, as seems to be usual for you.

Oh, and I disagree about the older women giving no hints. Older women usually have developed the confidence they lacked earlier on to ask for what they want.

But she really isn't all that much older, is she? How old are you both again?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

.. all of a sudden (nothing happened, her computer was working fine).. she starts to hit the keyboard and tosses the mouse, and starts to act frustrated.. supposedly that the computer was giving her a hard time.. (something I might have incorrectly taken as a cry out for attention)..
    Yep. That's a mature woman, right there. She's really out of your league, scorp.

You're only all torqued up because she doesn't seem keen. Turns out you're just a simple male after all.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Yep. That's a mature woman, right there. She's really out of your league, scorp.

You're only all torqued up because she doesn't seem keen. Turns out you're just a simple male after all.
    doesn't seem keen? in what way?

in what way is she out of my league?

Facetious response to this pathetic bullshit, which surprised me, coming from you:

i'm going for it.. and you're going to laugh.. but I honestly feel inadequate.. I feel like she's on a different level..

so, yeah.. this huge overwhelming sense of being inadequate and not good enough has taken me over.. I don't even feel like I look good enough to be next to her.. I feel like i'm a "nobody" she'd be standing next to.. in the sense that i'm still a student.. i dunno.. but this is already not looking good..
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Turns out you're just a simple male after all.
    darn.. gee golly, and all this time I wanted to be an alien

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast