+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Female Expert Analysis Needed!

Hey, GrkScorp....

I don't find you more than mildly interesting....

Okay, now you start chasing me around, desperate for some love.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Facetious response to this pathetic bullshit, which surprised me, coming from you:
    no.. that's how I honestly feel with her..

to a large degree it's her age.. i've never really gone out with someone who's 25! it's a totally different life-stage.. at least in my mind..

plus.. I don't know.. I think she looks amazing.. her face, her smile, and her energy-packed personality & character.. she just radiates.. and i'm just.. yeah.. lol

so perhaps she's out of my league.. it's funny how girl down south wasn't out of my league, but ny-girl is.. I guess life-stages and age really play a key role..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Hey, GrkScorp....

I don't find you more than mildly interesting....

Okay, now you start chasing me around, desperate for some love.
    hahaha... I wish that was the case.. I wish she would just give me that to work with.. but that's too obvious.. SO obvious.. she'd realize i'd see right through that.. and she'd be letting me know that she's interested..

so instead I have NOTHING substantial to work with.. NOTHING! aside from her warmth and her being friendly.. which is just the way she naturally is.. warm and friendly.. so it's nothing out of the ordinary.. no reason for me to get excited..

but I really do feel strongly for her.. as strongly as one can only feel when they barely know someone.. but I have the need to get to know her better.. I want to get to know her better.. but that "want" doesn't seem mutual..

fcuk it.. i'll find out.. mutual smuchual.. I mean seriously.. what the hell right? I have to clear my mind from this smitten crud and start thinking strait.. that's what's been throwing me off..

and that being the case.. if I place myself in her shoes.. as a 25 y/o woman.. I wouldn't really go for me.. i'd be looking for someone in their 30's.. but that's just me.. I dunno..

why would you want to go after an older woman anyway?

I think the first girl looks alot better, and she seems nicer too.

this second girl looks fake, and like trouble.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah she sounds and looks like a pretentious pain in the ass. A bit like her paramour, come to think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Yeah she sounds and looks like a pretentious pain in the ass. A bit like her paramour, come to think of it.
    thanks charlie-boy.. I bet you feel the overwhelming sense of vindication to say such things about me online.. on the female-opinion forum nontheless..

anyway yeah.. she does look it a little bit.. not so much fake as.. troublesome.. ehh.. but who isn't a little bit of trouble anyway.. maybe i'm just asking for it..

i'll have to take two steps back and think of what I might be getting myself into.. lol.. I'll have to make sure it's not just the holidays taking their toll on me..

so, hi everyone.. again..

I hope everyone had an amazing festivus.. I enjoyed the holidays with my family from all over the world.. I meet more of them as each year comes by.. sometimes it seems like we're slowly taking over the world..

anyway.. so.. the reason i'm writing back on this thread is because I just realized something tonight.. (it sucks to be a woman)..

yeah, it really does.. and I couldn't feel more sorry for women.. i'm not being sarcastic here.. this is why I've reached that opinion..

women attract men, largely based on looks.. i'm talking 90% here.. and if that 90% is gone, or if someone hotter in the room is your competition, it's very hard to attract guys.. now.. I know what women are going to say to this.. so i'll follow up on it myself.. (quality guys)..

yes.. quality guys are who you want to attract.. but women know that they don't always attract or go out with these guys.. hence the old new york joke amung women (hey, let's go out tonight and hook up with some dumb guys)..

looking around the couples in the room during the holidays, I couldn't help but notice the men in my family had found these really great-looking women, very classy, nice, talkative, interesting, etc.. blah blah blah.. while the females of my family had pretty much (with only one exception) found losers.. I mean, they are unhappy with who they are with.. if they know it or admit it to themselves or not.. they are good-looking women.. who have found guys in their 25-30 age range who are NOWHERE in life.. and have no future plans of BEING or GOING anywhere..

i'm talking about guys who are (in construction, bartenders, musicians, one works at a cafe').. I mean, ok, they're polite and none of them are rude or clearly not classy.. but even as a guy.. there are some guys I look at and think "wow, that guy is some pretty hardcore competition.. what a catch for any woman".. and it hit me.. women can't catch men..

at any age.. they've lived the first 25-30 years of their life playing the role of the woman.. and they're in that sweet-spot comfort zone.. they're stuck waiting for a guy to come up to them.. waiting and waiting.. frustrated at all the good guys they want who don't approach them.. the jerks or losers who do.. and the ones who they're interested in, but won't make that first step the right way, or even at all..

so today I told myself.. "fcuk it".. So what if I'm up against a pool of men ages 25-35.. I WANT her.. she MOVES me.. she makes me want to better myself.. and more than anything else.. because I know that.. I NEED her by my side.. so she's not someone I want to regret having lost or forgone the chance to get to know later on in life.. because I know she brings out the best in me..

so I messaged her today.. through a social networking site we're both on.. here's the message:

"your default hasn't stopped cracking me up.. I have no words for you..

hope you had fun on the holidays; my whole family came over from greece, people I didn't even know i'm related to.. I swear, each year it seems like we're growing.. lol

anyway.. pick a day this weekend (29,30).. we're going skating.. i'm curious to find out if this "swinger" is any good on ice.."

additional detail: "swinger" is something she calls herself..

now.. not that it matters.. because i've already sent the message.. but i'd still like to know.. from women who are 25+.. how would you take this comming from a guy like me? just for sh*ts & giggles, because it's not like I can go back and modify the message now.. just curious..

well, I'd go, but I am 21.

if i called myself a swinger i would probably say yes to any proposition.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old is Grk again?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    How old is Grk again?
    ugh! for possibly the third time, though not in this thread directly.. 23

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    if i called myself a swinger i would probably say yes to any proposition.
    lol.. yeah.. I agree with you 100% on that one.. but I think she just says it to be funny.. I can honestly say that she doesn't mean it.. or at least has no idea what it implies from its original meaning as used in the 70's & 80's..

I think if anything.. she intends to mean "party animal".. and at the same time, not imply that she's "single and available".. but not taken and unavailable either..

the crowd of people she hangs out with are fun, nice, and that's as bout as much as I can get from looking at them.. so to "fit in".. I feel this is a fascade she has to convince herself to put on.. but deep down inside.. for a woman with a Master's in Education, who writes poetry.. alot of which i've read with a very open mind.. and a couple of ones which I really liked.. this isn't some high-energy extrovert.. there's a world of depth under that mask she puts on.. and what I find a little disturbing is that she herself might not even know that..

so I want to show it to her.. skating is just something fun and harmless to go to together.. tons of people there, broad daylighting.. so it's a safe place to go with someone you don't exactly know that well.. but I've found this amazing place [url]http://poetshouse.org/directory.htm[/url] it's amazing, it looks like a cafe' inside, with no food or drinks obviously.. but very relaxed.. and with the largest organized collection of poetry.. I think it would be interesting.. but we'll see..

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    well, I'd go, but I am 21.
    hmm.. so.. it's been one day.. she's logged onto her account.. she's READ her message.. but no reply.. nothing.. for a whole day..

in my book.. this can only mean she's ignoring it.. laughing about it to her friends.. and thinking of a way to get out of it..

luckily.. she'll have to work very hard to find a sly way of getting out of it.. she's only left being as obvious and direct as I was.. something i'm not sure she's up for.. so she'd rather wait it out and not reply..

am I overthinking this? I mean.. ladies.. if you'd get a message like that.. the only reason you WOULDN'T reply in time would mean that you're not interested..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe she is trying to rearrange her schedule.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Maybe this "swinger" is pacing her kitchen, trying really hard to wait two days before calling.

~Sphinx

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast