+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Expert Analysis Needed!

Female Expert Analysis Needed!

So, here's the deal.. your best guy friend has just told you that he's crazy about this girl he's met.. you don't know her, and can't really take anything he has to say as a fact, because there's a good chance he's not thinking strait and isn't being 100% objective..

BUT! you're able to locate a photobucket account with a bunch of pictures of her.. In these pictures, she's doing all sorts of things.. (PG-rated things).. but it contains valuable information..

- Facial expression
    - Body Language
    - Elements of her personality
    - ETC..

Personally, i've already made up my opinion about her.. but i'll share that with all of you as this thread starts to slow down.. I want you ladies to really analyze her and see what you would tell your guy friend about her.. Stay away! or, she seems like a nice girl, go for it?
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 21-12-07 at 09:08 AM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Hmmmm. Interesting. My photobucket account is full of all kinds of things, pics of myself, my friends, my boyfriend, dogs, funny stuff. Hers is all about... her. Her as a vixen. Her as a fun girl. Her trying to look sweet. Half of the pictures are almost identical to others.

I recommend that your friend start using a lot of lip balm, because dating this girl is going to necessitate a lot of ass-kissing. I also hope he can swim, because he's about to jump into the deep and wide sea of HER.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I recommend that your friend start using a lot of lip balm, because dating this girl is going to necessitate a lot of ass-kissing. I also hope he can swim, because he's about to jump into the deep and wide sea of HER.
    lol.. mind elaborating..?

I was just creating a situation to make it easier to get the thoughts going.. it's not a friend of mine.. i'm talking about myself here..

Yeah, I thought so.

Elaborating? She appears, from this album full of page after page of photos of her, to be quite smitten with herself. Fortunately for you, you're quite the looker also, and she will probably enjoy being seen on your arm.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with Giga's interpretation. She looks like she will require a lot of effort, because she is clearly the center of her world.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, I thought so.

Elaborating? She appears, from this album full of page after page of photos of her, to be quite smitten with herself. Fortunately for you, you're quite the looker also, and she will probably enjoy being seen on your arm.
    lol.. thanks, but I wasn't worried about whether I stand a chance or not.. i've already made plans to go down to her state.. come here before new years to see the tree all lid up.. stay for new years and watch the ball fall in time square.. (she's never been to new york, and that's what she's always wanted to do).. and then we'll go back down and maybe i'll spend a week there before I come back here..

but I was wondering if it's a waste of my time.. I don't care about the distance.. I care about the person.. but I feel a lack of depth.. and it's VERY, EXTREAMLY obvious that she's self-centered and in love with herself.. all she talks about is how guys can't resist her, how guys hit on her all the time.. blah blah.. so naturally.. that was an easy cue for me to pick up on.. (duh: don't suggest that you're interested, keep her on her toes).. and it's driving her nuts.. lol

but while that's all fun and cute now.. I smell a disaster waiting to happen.. I'm not the type of guy who would settle for a short-term fling.. at least not now.. I COULD have a pretty wild winter short-term fling.. but I don't want that.. but I don't know.. maybe it's the fact that i just came out of a relationship just months ago.. and maybe i'm inhibited.. or maybe it really is my gut feeling telling me.. this girl is trouble.. I dunno.. that's why I need help from all you ladies.. mother nature made you better at these things.. and no matter how good one is at these things.. it's hard to be objective when the person in question is YOU..

Grk, if you can't respect her as a person, she's gonna fall flat pretty quick. I say go for it only as a time-filler until you meet someone who blows your skirt up.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I agree with Giga's interpretation. She looks like she will require a lot of effort, because she is clearly the center of her world.
    well.. I don't mind the "a lot of effort".. in fact.. I LOVE it.. I love taking care and treating and pampering the other person.. for as long as they enjoy it and deep down inside they're genuinely greatful and happy.. and looking at her face.. her expression seems fake and put on.. looking at her body.. her interaction with other guys seems fakely-flirty as if she just wants to know that they're interested in her.. and then give herself a pat on the back.. and move on..

I dunno.. I know i'm crazy.. I have a very thick shell, and am overly-defensive and negatively analytical when I first meet someone.. so there are alot of layers of filtration "so to speak" someone has to pass.. which leaves me single.. but ever since my first ex.. has let me avoid troublesome relationships..

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why don't you try going out with someone who doesn't exude vanity and shallowness?

I guess I will never understand how males can't see those qualities, and even when they suspect them, they jump right in (and later whine about what a shallow bitch she was).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Grk, if you can't respect her as a person, she's gonna fall flat pretty quick. I say go for it only as a time-filler until you meet someone who blows your skirt up.
    Well, she's really mature for her age.. and she's energy-packed.. I mean.. this girl is a live-wire..

Near 4.0 GPA, pre-law.. involved in tons of student groups.. involved politically, she's met Hillary Clinton, she wants to practice International Law for now, wants to go to Cornell and go 2 years there and two years in either France or Germany.. so did I when I was her age.. so it's like talking to a younger version of me in a way.. I could see her development already.. her transition from fantasy to reality.. but I don't know if she's ever going to really cross that line.. lol..

Who are you trying to convince, here?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Why don't you try going out with someone who doesn't exude vanity and shallowness?

I guess I will never understand how males can't see those qualities, and even when they suspect them, they jump right in (and later whine about what a shallow bitch she was).
    lol.. I agree.. i'll tell you what's going through my mind..

I know right now.. she's living in her fantasy land.. which is cute in a way.. but i'm old enough to realize how annoying it is.. especially when I talk to her..

But, I also feel this inate urge to be the one who helps her make that step and transition into reality.. i'm a very focused person, and I want to give her that focus, because I know she has that intellectual potential.. and for me.. it's part challenge, part fun.. etc..

I'll tell you why we don't see it.. we don't see it the same way women don't see what jerks some guys are.. but they date them anyway and then b*tch later.. why? because when you find that person.. and you find some qualities you've longed for.. or some aspect of your deepest fantasies you can see them fulfilling.. you start to overlook the other negative aspects to them..

but, I know that this is most likely the case now.. and I don't like overlooking anything.. which is why i'd like to know if she really does look like the type of girl who is THAT shallow and self-centered.. what can I reasonable expect?

Who are you trying to convince, here?
    myself.. lol.. in my head.. there are two sides arguing a different case.. one advocating for her.. one against her.. and so far.. the debate is still ongoing.. and it doesn't look like it's going to resolve itself..

Well, what have you got to lose? She's not Miss Right, but she is a pretty good candidate for Miss Right Now.
    Spammer Spanker

Well, what have you got to lose? She's not Miss Right, but she is a pretty good candidate for Miss Right Now.
    hahaha.. lol.. that's funny.. but as hard as it is to phathom, I can't really think like that.. I wish I could.. I really do.. but if I start with someone.. there's this surge of feelings.. so short-term flings aren't really an option.. because I can't just kiss feelings goodbye at the drop of a hat..

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast