+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Passion

Passion

Are there those of us out there who fear a lack of passion...a settling where things are easy and life becomes dull...is it the love that gives you the most passion, the love that you are most passionate about the right one? or do you need to act rationally

Life is too short to live without passion.
    Spammer Spanker

Tedel Guest
    both, Intrepido. Act rationally, but live passionately, that's one of the secrets of happiness.

Tone Guest
    What is life without passion?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tone! RSK posted today, too! And I heard from Lloyd recently... he was very pleased to hear about your A...
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i had a friend once who said that the summer was for passion. it was when everyone wanted to be in love and have fun all the time and be carefree. fall is when everyone "breaks-up" because winter is coming and they know it's soon time to settle. he said that if a relationship started in summer and lasted til the end of winter then it was probably going somewhere, but only in that formula... start summer, go til spring.

Quote Originally Posted by alidile View Post
    i had a friend once who said that the summer was for passion. it was when everyone wanted to be in love and have fun all the time and be carefree. fall is when everyone "breaks-up" because winter is coming and they know it's soon time to settle. he said that if a relationship started in summer and lasted til the end of winter then it was probably going somewhere, but only in that formula... start summer, go til spring.
    Its true that there are a lot of summer romances. That is when people have the most time on their hands but many people look foward to hayrides in the fall, ice skating in the winter and well, whatever you do in the spring...

Life is too short to live without passion. If you find someone you are passionate about that never dies, if it is real. Nothing should be able to extinguish that passion even if you dont see the person anymore physically. You find yourself living your life as they might want you to or things to that extent. Passion is powerful and if and when the time comes a forgotten passion tends to reignite.