+ Follow This Topic

Thread: love n hate relationship

love n hate relationship

Im in a situation. I've been with my lady for 5 years on and off and are now broken up for the 4th time this November, a 'mutual' breakup is what we call it. I can't stop loving her no matter who im with. A week from our breakup we act like friends and actually go out for dinner and then we end up at my place for the night like we are lovers again but then she tells me that we arent together the next day. It was the best sex ever!! We went for at least 2 hours. Im seeing this other girl right now and she does not know about my 'ex', nor does she know about the other girl. This 'ex' i swear is the one but financially im not ready to pop the question. Do you think that is what she is waiting for?? She's done college and I am yet to start college this coming January. I dont know if she is dating other guys because i only see her once a week. So what you gals n guys think? Known this woman 5 years and we are like best of friends.

You seem to love her only when your relationship is disordered. Stability might ruin the excitement you find in her.