+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I found the MAGIC BULLET!!

I found the MAGIC BULLET!!

Hello Everyone!!

I have been trying all kinds of things for dating and flirting. And I must admit, the majority does work! Flirting comes down to a lot of different aspects, and it's hard to get all the steps right in order to get that dream girl! When you look for dating tips people come up with so many things to do.. Like clothes I wear, the cologne you wear, the way you style your hair and I won't even begin about the different approaches that supposably should work.

But wouldn't it be great to have a single thing that would garantee succes? A "little" advantage compared to the other guys?!.. To have a "little" push in the back to get off on the right foot? I found that "little" push in the back, that works every single time for me! All I have to do is spray on a cologne containing pheromones. It smells great plus girls will go crazy for you thanks to the pheromones.

You are probably wondering how this can be.. Here is the scientific explanation of how pheromones work;

"Pheromones are naturally occurring chemicals found in animals and humans which elicit sexual behaviors and are used to attract the opposite sex. Scientists have succeeded in identifying, isolating, and recreating this human sex pheromone. These natural pheromones have been well documented to trigger very powerful sexual responses. Unlike fragrances, which are detected by the Olfactory Glands in the nose, Pheromones are detected by the Vomeronasal Organ or VNO. The VNO is located in the Nasal Pit directly under the nose. When inhaled, the VNO receives a pheromone signal which sends a message to the brain that stimulates the body to create a subconscious increase in sexual desire.

When I searched the internet for pheromone brands I found a lot of different brands.. I really had no idea which one to buy! After some time I found a GREAT website that lab tested and reviewed the 25 top selling brands. Those reviews helped me make my decision on which brand to buy!

When my order of pheromones arrived on my doormat (in discreet packaging) I sprayed it on and since that day where ever I wear the pheromone cologne, chicks stare at me all the time when I pass by. In the weekends when I go out.. I amaze my friends every time on how many girls I kiss every single night! I haven't told them yet why girls act like that around me because I'm scared to create compitition haha!

Please let me know if you need any tips from someone with experience using pheromones.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 19-12-07 at 06:19 AM.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought this was going to have something to do with the JFK assassination

OMG why?????
    Life is like a dick. When things get hard, **** it.

you probably sell the product...HA!
    "You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess"

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    they sell this shit in bathrooms in Oz. Anyone who's dumb enough to buy it deserves to lose their money.

Hi Loverman1985,

What kind of experiences did you have from using this product? Did it what they promised you, or is it another scam? I've looked at pheromones some time ago, but never came to a purchase.. I need some independant opinions on this matter.

Anyone have experiences with pheromones? To me it sounds to good to be true, but again you never know.. ugh.. I'm feeling like I could try everything right now. How does it actually 'work' in reality anyway? Could you explain it in more detail or describe one of your experiences?

Regards, Loveseeker

I thought Pheromones was a type of BO?

Wouldn't it be a lot easier to just not wear any deodarant and not have a shower for the same effect?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I heard that guys are attracted to girls wearing men scents and girls attracted to guys wearing woman scents and they dont even think about it. Dont know if its true but I know I turn my head when I smell a guy that smells great. (getting a little sick of AXE though, cmon guys that OD on that crap, BATHE for once)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I heard that guys are attracted to girls wearing men scents and girls attracted to guys wearing woman scents and they dont even think about it. Dont know if its true but I know I turn my head when I smell a guy that smells great. (getting a little sick of AXE though, cmon guys that OD on that crap, BATHE for once)
    What if you bathe and use AXE?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    What if you bathe and use AXE?
    guys with good bathing habits:good
    guys with good bathing habits and subtle yummy scent: hot
    guys that throw on a PE shirt from a few days ago and soak themselves with the shit:better luck in five years

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    guys with good bathing habits:good
    guys with good bathing habits and subtle yummy scent: hot
    guys that throw on a PE shirt from a few days ago and soak themselves with the shit:better luck in five years
    How much do I put on so it is "subtle"?

subtle with all scents not just axe. dont pick a scent thats really overpowering because its a turn off for all chicks i know. and with axe I suppose it depends on which one you choose

Axe? Is it that cheap ass deodorant?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Axe? Is it that cheap ass deodorant?
    At $3.99 per a little can!!!?!?!?! Hell no!

body spray. not really deodorant. Or do they make a deodorant? i dont know i dont wear the stuff. when it comes to deodorant Old Spice Artic Force I think its called... cant get enough of it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast