+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Romantic date!!!

Romantic date!!!

HEllo all,
    I am new here. I am a 21 year old male who has been with the same girl for 1 year and 5 months. I am planning on doing something special for our 1.5 year anniversary. My question.....What would be a really romantic date? I have been through the eat out, candle light dinner that i made, picnic watching the sunset, breakfast watching the sunrise, candle light massage, and others. I want something new. Can someone please give me some ideas!! I want this to be a big hit! Thank you all.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hrmm..given that you have been with your gf for so long that i must admit that it gets hard being create with this type of stuff. rather that doing something so different, make it special in that she'll just be happy with you. you won't have to do anything to eleborate or out of the ordinary, but maybe just when the moment feels right, just look into her eyes and tell her that she means so much to you. it's something so simple that might actually make her night shine. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Thanks for teh reply. This is going to be the last anniversary before we get married, so i wanted to make it real special. Then it will be one year anniversaries. I understand what you are saying. PLease let me know if anyone thinks of something else. Thanks again.