+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gay or not

gay or not

My friend is having a FWB relationship with a guy. The other day she told me that during sex, she did the finger in the bum move. She said she was quite surprised at his "extreme lack of tightness".

she thinks, since he obviously enjoys her, that perhaps a long time ago he expiramented. I think that if it's so obviously stretched out, he's probably bi and still doing guys as well as her (he's been very clear that they are not exclusive) and she needs to ask him what's up.

She doesn't want to ask him for some crazy reason.

so what we want to know is, does it "bounce back" or "stay stretched" if there is no anal activity for a while? If it's stretched out, doesn't that indicated continued activity?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe he just does huge turds?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everyone's anatomy is different. You certainly cannot tell that someone has engaged in homosexual sex because they aren't "tight" down there.

That being said, I am reminded that my ER nurse friend told me she had a patient that had to wear a tampon up his rectum because the anal sphinter wasn't functioning properly.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Everyone's anatomy is different. You certainly cannot tell that someone has engaged in homosexual sex because they aren't "tight" down there.

That being said, I am reminded that my ER nurse friend told me she had a patient that had to wear a tampon up his rectum because the anal sphinter wasn't functioning properly.
    Yea, and anyway, the muscles in the anus are always tightening and loosening although you may be unconscious of it.

Since it's a FWB relationship, I don't understand how his sexual preference is any of your friend's business. If she's worried about contracting a disease or something, she should just stop. Why the hell would you want to shove your finger in someone's poopshoot anyways?

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Since it's a FWB relationship, I don't understand how his sexual preference is any of your friend's business.
    this is an excellent point and had never occured to me. Probably because I couldn't carry off a FWB relationship....if she brings it up again, this is what I'll tell her. It's up to her if she wants to keep doing it.

and, lots of guys like a finger up the bum. It's not that unusual

LostNotFound Guest
    whats fwb?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    maybe he just does huge turds?
    yup.. I have given birth through my butt at least twice in my life.. and both times; it wasn't able to flush down.. but my butt is still as Borat would call it.. "like the asshole of a 7 year old"..

so yeah.. it's quite elastic.. but as you get older; your body starts to lose that elasticity..

now.. i'll tell you this.. gay guys don't suffer from renal failure; in fact, they often go to the bathroom less than strait guys do, (for nature's call anyway).. they go more often to talk; but that's an other story..

think about it.. how big (thick) can a penis be? a human penis.. now.. how thick can a turd be? pretty thick..

it's alot of things.. doesn't mean he's gay.. maybe he's tried the finger in the pooper before.. who knows..

that's something i'd personally never try.. I don't care.. not gonna happen.. I wouldn't be able to look at the other person the same way again.. or myself.. but that's just me..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by LostNotFound View Post
    whats fwb?
    friends with benefits.. (not the girl version of friends with benefits.. where you basically brush off a guy who's interested, and instead stay friends.. and he's your living b*tch)

the guy version of friends with benefits.. where the two of you have casual sex.. with no emotional mumbo jumbo in the way.. no calling you the day after.. or taking you home.. or birthdays, family, holidays, blah blah.. no drama.. don't bother talking on the phone about your problems.. the only relationship the two of you have is that you're friends.. and you also have sex..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    now.. i'll tell you this.. gay guys don't suffer from renal failure; in fact, they often go to the bathroom less than strait guys do, (for nature's call anyway).. .
    What? What are you talking about?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol.

that is so gross.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I dont think I could ever stick my finger in a guys ass. Specially since some guys dont bathe that well.
    Lesson here: dont go stickin your finger up peoples butts. the prostate is just fine how it is. you people disgust me jk

Really? NONE of you have done the finger in the butt to your guy? All of the guys I've been with have always liked that. Hmmm...okay, I have been called a bit of a freak in bed.

I told my friend what you all said here...and she agreed that it probably wasn't her business given the circumstances of the relationship. Personally, I think that's craziness, but if she wants to continue, then I guess that's HER business!

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
    Really? NONE of you have done the finger in the butt to your guy? All of the guys I've been with have always liked that. Hmmm...okay, I have been called a bit of a freak in bed.
    I have totally done that. It makes guys cum like crazy.
    Spammer Spanker

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah, no thanks. I stick things in girls. Girls don't stick things in me. I'm sure it feels good but that's a pleasure I'm willing to forgo.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast