+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Real love story from Brazil

Smile A Real love story from Brazil

Well, this is a Real love story (as said, my story) and it is given in Brazil. You will see that you can make part of it's future too.

My father works in military forces (aeronautic), so, we are moving every two or three years. On my 15 years, I never even dreamed having a sweetheart, my girlfriend were my books and my computer. But, one day… We had to move to a little (realy, VERY little)city, in the State of Rondônia, named Guajará-Mirim (you can look for it in google earth (=D). I can’t say that I’m an ugly boy, so when I entered in that school, at the first month, I had to dump ( I think that’s the right expression, right? Sorry for my begginer’s english…) about 5 girls (I’m not a Mel Gibson, but all them were beautiful too xD) But I met one that looked like realy special: Kesia. And it realy was. In the first month we already were best friends, but everybody was saying that we were something more than friends. And they were right. I loved her and she loved me. But we were very timid and dind’t had courage to tell each other. Today we laugh a lot when we remeber that. From there up to here, our live was realy looking like a novel romance. Each scene… Well, a book of 1000 pags wouldn’t be enough! (I will post some of then if I have time) Then… 6 months later, we had our first kiss. We still had not courage for talking. First we simply Kissed, then we could tell (or at least to try) each other how big was our wish to tell that there was a very special thing between us, called love. And not a simple love. I can sense that I hit the spot and this is to be forever. Today, I can say what she is thinking only by looking her face… And I’m realy troubled. Why? Because She is troubled too. The problem is that here the education is very poor and so, I’m going to a boarding school. Her mother also wants to send she to study with me too (I’m aways helpful on studies), but they can’t pay. I’m still 15, and it’s realy hard to find a good job with this age in Brazil, so I can’t do many things too. I want to pay her studies. Please, for those who like to help us, see my site for more info. There are also some photos there too. (curious, hm?)

For those who want to help by donating, the paypal e-mail is [email]aadjandrade@hotmail.com[/email]

or then,

Save this message and send via e-mail. Help to publish our history.

Thanks again, That God blesses you aal. Have a nice day! =)
    Last edited by xXjonatasXx; 24-12-07 at 05:23 PM. Reason: Forgot the Phtotos

Re;A Real love story from Brazil

Dude! You've left me speechless ;-)...that was a really nice one mate….hope we can pull more of this kind
    I am Arthur, the King of Spamalot!

How long have you two been together?