+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: A cure for depression?

Tedel Guest
    I have two friends who are ruined by drugs now, so stay away. One of them graduated from a very renown art & design college here in Lima years ago... now he's even stolen a couple of cellphones from people walikng in the streets to pay his addiction.

Stay away from drugs, p-l-e-a-s-e.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    But, if things go well, hopefully i am getting my hands on LSD soon. Anyone tryed?
    No- Opt for Prozac, and don't do illicit drugs / alcohol until you snap out of it. Giga is right about the hallucinogens, and any other drug for that matter. Don't do them when you are in a deep depression, ever. I think that can make addiction happen so easily (depending on the drug, of course, not all are created equally)

I don't like smoke Dunno, I am very potential smoker, but I just can't stand breathing it into my lungs. other people smoking is ok though...

But, if things go well, hopefully i am getting my hands on LSD soon. Anyone tryed?
    Nope, a friend has and loved it when he took it. But, yeah, like everyone else said, don't do la drougas!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh yeah don't touch drugs if you're depressed. The after-affects can make otherwise happy people feel like the world is an evil, scary place. If you suffer depression before you took the drugs, it can be literally unbearable.

I don't know anymore.. At least it is snowing outside and everything is bright!
    Oh, and there hasn't been any cases of LSD addiction, just to let you know.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know anymore.. At least it is snowing outside and everything is bright!
    Oh, and there hasn't been any cases of LSD addiction, just to let you know.
    true, but there ARE cases of people killing themselves while on LSD due to a bad trip.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If they kill themselves, they had that thought proably a while, so I don't blame anyone. The same thing I could say about love, better avoid it because there are cases people have killed themselves because of it.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, your logic makes no sense.

Taking LSD while somewhat depressed can result in a bad trip, and someone who was depressed but not suicidal can be pushed over the edge.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I like extreme sports.
    Don't expect anything.

Tedel Guest
    Then go skydiving/parachuting. If you ever miss, it will never happen again

i don't know what it even is anymore. At some popint of the day, sometimes, I feel all happy, but there is always a point where I feel really down... I guess things aren't that bad, but still... wtf. It annoyes me.

I have to go to the psych, but I have no idea what should I tell him/her. I don't want to go, actually.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Chronic depression is extremely common. Your doctorwon't be the least bit shocked. Just tell him/her you are always depressed. They will ask you questions, and you will answer them.

depression i believe is more common than we think, could easily be misdiagnosed, with people telling you its all in the head

All you have to do is show up, Boobaa. The psych should handle the rest.
    Spammer Spanker

I may have suffered from depression - I think it started 2 years ago when I was 14.
    I'm not sure how I cope, I don't really.
    I don't turn to alcohol when I am at my lowest. I don't take drugs or smoke. I don't talk about my problems, I don't eat, exercise, listen to music or do anything. I just exist. Sometimes I go days where I feel so....empty or... like my mind is somewhere else. But over the years, not all of it came back - I lost a certain part of me - up in that place where my mind wanders - and I got scared that one day - I'd have disappeared forever.

But I rely only on my brain to sort myself out. Anything else is a temporary escape. It's like, my body began to feel this sadness, and so I believe that it can begin to feel happiness again. Of course help from others is also good as when you're depressed you don't always shed light on all possible solutions.

But I hope that you can overcome this dark time in your life
    I'm starting to feel much happier finally after all this time and I feel it was partly because I was so determined to feel that way again.

Best Wishes,

xxxxxx
    ""The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach out for more. It plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds."

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast