+ Follow This Topic

Thread: **** this town

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

**** this town

So I've been back in Rochester for 8 days, and after being at school for so long just realized... Wow, I hate this place

Half the city looks like they are in a late stage of AIDS, too many people have horrendous hygiene, the average IQ is around 6, all the women dress like cheap 5 dollar whores and think they are hot, even though they are 50 and probably going to die from a heroin overdose in a few hours. I can't remember who said it (Chris jericho?? It was a WWE wrestler) that Rochester has the ugliest people he has ever seen. I believe it.

Everyone steals everything. I walk into a Kmart today near a movie place where I was buying a movie and some guy with probably $100 worth of electronics walks out of the store while the alarm goes off and lifts his coat to make sure the security guard sees his gun. Seriously, armed robbery for ****ing $100 worth of CRAP?? What is wrong with people!?

The nearest mall has become so ghetto today I only go there if I have to, a security guard is always in eyesight because people are always doing the stupidest shit. I know multiple people who had their cars stolen in the parking lot of just that mall

And Kodak, who used to employ everyone, might be the stupidest ****ing company to ever exist (this coming from me, and I'm not much of a bussinessman). People of the dumbass management at the top (yeah, the smooth talkers and ass-kissers who haven't a single brain cell) ****ed up the company so bad like 20 years ago in so many ways that now people employed by Kodak (like my dad) have to worry about being laid off every few months. If you want to know how to NOT run a company, just read any book about Kodaks management from like the late 1980s -on.

And then the mayor thinks its a brilliant idea to spend like $10 million on a ferry that will connect us with Toronto. It's already less than a 4 hour drive away anyway. Well, big surprise, nobody takes the ferry and it actually costs us money, even after we sell it

And then NY state taxes us to death and they wonder why people are leaving... Gee, I wonder!

I had to vent... I miss my college friends who are the exact opposite of everything from above

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yikes! You are right. Here is a comparison of where you live to where I live.

[url]http://rochesterny.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=Rochester&s1=NY&c2=Santa+Clarita&s2 =CA[/url]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    And that includes all those rich bastards on the east side, and leave the west side (where I live) like a pile of shit

Too bad they didn't have a scale for ugliness on there

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, I guess this means you will be moving away after college.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Omg I can't wait. I want to move to Tampa or Miami

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you check out the crime rates?

anachronistic Guest
    Man DM, that would depress the **** out me.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, but I checked out the average level of hotness. It's a lot higher

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Man, that was a good rant.

My mom is from Rochester. Explains a lot about her crazy ass.

You're on the way out, DM. I think a healthy disgust with the place you grew up is great motivation to make a better life for yourself.
    Spammer Spanker