+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the HEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!

What the HEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!

I'm really just wanting to vent right now but a few uplifting comments might be helpful.

Dated this woman for a few months(this is actually our second round. dated her for about 3 months,a year ago.). We recently broke up within the last couple of days. About midway through one of her good friends started warning me, that she was using me and I was such a nice guy, that I deserved better. I didn't want to believe her, so I kept seeing her. At the end of the relationship, I was realizing more and more that she was using me. I ended it and she wouldn't leave me alone. So, then I thought I was just being paranoid and she did really like me. Come to find out she was just trying to get back with her X and he wasn't jumping right back in, so she figured she would keep me around till she was back with him full time. To top things off, I was already feeling down on myself(having that happen to you,kicks your ego down quite a bit) and her friend decides she's going to have me meet one of her friends she thinks will be perfect for me when I get over the situation I'm in right now. So, I stop by to meet this woman Let's just say she wasn't real good for the ego. Now I'm aware I'm no Brad Pitt but I couldn't believe She thought I would be a good match for this woman!!!! I realize that might seem a little shallow but trust me when I tell you that I'm far from shallow! It just sucks when you're already down on yourself and someone tries fixing you up with Roseanne Barr . Like I said, just needed to vent!!!!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't have to be interested in the woman to appreciate that this other girl cared enough about you both to try and set you up.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

part of me appreciates it, part of me takes it like a slap in the face.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Perhaps you are over-estimating your own level of attractiveness, which makes you feel entitled to someone who is hot. Why don't you post a picture?

As for Roseanne Barr, aside from the extra weight, she isn't actually ugly. She is rather very average looking.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Let's get something straight. I'd probably sleep with Roseanne Barr before the girl I met the other night. I don't think my looks are worthy of a goddess,I consider myself slightly above average. Actually, the girl I was dating is very beautiful, but slightly on the heavy side. Wasn't an issue for me. How about I send you a pic? I'd like to keep this sort of private, ya know.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahaha that made me laugh - Roseanne Barr. Anyway I wouldn't take it personally, women can be a bit naive about how the male mind works. She probably thought you'd click on some other level and the rest would sort itself out.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by wise25663 View Post
    Let's get something straight. I'd probably sleep with Roseanne Barr before the girl I met the other night. I don't think my looks are worthy of a goddess,I consider myself slightly above average. Actually, the girl I was dating is very beautiful, but slightly on the heavy side. Wasn't an issue for me. How about I send you a pic? I'd like to keep this sort of private, ya know.

Sure, send it to my PM box. It would be great if you had a picture of your date, too.

Sounds like a quick read of "Emotional Vampires" might be a just prescription. You probably wouldn't have to get beyond the half-way point before a light turns on.

Not quite sure what you meant by that run2white. Could you elaborate.

Vashti, it says I have to post more before I can send you a PM.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just put the photo up for about 10 minutes and take it down again.

Naaaaaaaa.

usually i like reading deleted messages but those were so boring.

anyway i don't set people up for this reason. if it doesn't work then it's your fault or something. blegh.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Just trying to get my posts up to 15 so I can send someone a PM

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You only need two more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK, I've seen the photos, guys. He looks like a cross between Tom Arnold and Giga's boyfriend. What do you all say: should he date a woman who looks like Roseanne Barr, or not?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast