+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What the HEEEEEEELLLLL!!!!!!!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I believe the obese trotting off on blind dates is an almost perfect example of setting oneself up for a fall.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    All the older women on this forum make comparisons to these actors I've never even heard of and I always have to Google them
    JEEZUS! What are you, 12?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'd give you a boost if you'd leave the pic up long enough for me to see it.

Anyway, don't take it all so personally. She probably wasn't trying to insult you at all.
    Spammer Spanker

I would be insulted if a friend tried to set me up with a monster. Your friends should want the BEST for you..not looking for a good match. I try to find the BEST looking girl for all my friends(assuming I believe that either I have no shot or I wouldn't want them first).

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    All the older women on this forum make comparisons to these actors I've never even heard of and I always have to Google them
    The sad part isn't that you don't know who they are, the sad part is that you care to google them. lol
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 27-12-07 at 04:42 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

ov i would set you up with me.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    ov i would set you up with me.
    We would click right away. If not, you would probably tear my hair out for all the silly comments I make sometimes.

By no means take this blind date's appearance and start getting down on yourself thinking that she is all that "other people" think that you are a match for.
    Your friend may see this other girl as pretty or a nice person. Remember what people say it is not on the outside that counts but the inside and who one is that counts.

I can see how you feel. I am by no means a Jessica Simpson but I have been told that I am quite desirable and I look next to me everyday "NOW" and say how on earth did I wind up with the guy that I am now with! But at the time I thought that he was attractive and see that I looked past the fact that he was much larger than me, was not active and the fact that we had nothing in common, and everyone around me could not believe that I would ever be with someone like him.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Good Luck
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Re: Only-Virgins Comment
    And these are the comments that make be wonder just how old the people are on this site.That is soooooo shallow!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Quote Originally Posted by trishbaby View Post
    Re: Only-Virgins Comment
    And these are the comments that make be wonder just how old the people are on this site.That is soooooo shallow!!!
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooo shallow!....you think you put enough "o" in that "so"? eh Trishaaaaaaaaaa? I am not shallow but I believe that an attraction MUST exist. I would love the emotional bond between me and a girl, it is very important, but the physical part of the relationship would suffer if I am not attracted to them. I think I would know what my friends would find attractive so I see nothing wrong with the comment I made.

Anyways, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...right...that is why NO ONE should set up blind dates..some people have really bad taste . You have a total of 27 posts at the time I make this post here and you think you know me? The people here know me, misombra knows me....you don't know me. I think if you really want to see something shallow, look in the mirror.

I am 25 years old in 10 days.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-01-08 at 03:28 PM.

Re:

Now go out with her best friend to get back at her !! Sweet revenge !

LOL
    your story is quite funny
    i think you may be suggest that only brad pitt can get jolie(when jolie actually married billy bob thornton)
    looks are important, if you look so ugly that people wince when looking at you. other than that its personality and how you carry yourself that counts.
    my girlfriend used to look at my face for a long time and say: "you look so dam ugly but i don't know why i'm so attracted to you"
    (btw i'm asian 20 yrs old and still have major acne problems)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123