+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somebody Hacked my Friendster.

Somebody Hacked my Friendster.

guys i need help,my friendster account has been hacked,i need it back,coz i have a lot of messages in there and private stuff.does anyone know how i could recover this?i need help.please.

Tedel Guest
    err... talk with a hacker, amigo, hack it back.

anachronistic Guest
    maybe contact the administration of the website. chances are it was a friend of yours that is obsessed with you.

I think you might want to rethink putting anything that's really, really private online, in any form. See what can happen?
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think you might want to rethink putting anything that's really, really private online, in any form. See what can happen?
    Bingo. If a hacker is smart, they know how to use the internet to their advantage; they will know things like inexperienced computer users tend to use the same password for everything, and be able to search for memberships on other websites, and could easily get things like your credit card number.

You need to be careful on the Internet. You think you're safe behind your monitor, but you're really really not.

I say if you can't guess your password, and the administration of the website won't help you, all you can do is learn from this.

You will learn from it anyway. I have a few suggestions for you:

Make a password of combined numbers and letters (both uppercase and lowercase). Don't use words.

Example: 67r2G99f

That ^ is a merely strong password, only a few will be able to get past. If you want to be really secure, you could always use symbols. Try to stick with some that are on most keyboards.

Never EVER EVER for your own sake give your password to ANYONE. Not even people you trust. It is also better to never write the password down, but to memorize it. Or keep it in a password protected database on your computer.

Revolve around several different passwords.

that sucks,i have private photos in there of me and some girls,but not actually having sex,just some R rated stuff,im screwed

See if they changed the email? If they changed the password only, then request the password through "Forgot your password?" and it'll send the password to your email.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    See if they changed the email? If they changed the password only, then request the password through "Forgot your password?" and it'll send the password to your email.
    Yes, see if that works first. Usually networking websites will have a history database that records changes and whatnot. They will be able to see which computer with what ip address changed what information on your profile.

I wouldn't be too worried about R rated pictures. Atleast they didn't get a hold of your financial information or anything. Good luck to ya.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    who the hell still uses friendster anyways?? it's like using asianavenue which was ages ago.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Ahahahaha, I used to use Asianavenue. That shit is dead.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Friendster is big in Asia ... I know all the Filipinos use it ... They even support Chinese text instead of English now.

I'd just do what Kiechi says ... and ... why would anyone want to hack a friendster account? A slower, less populated version of myspace?

Oh yeah ... ditch Friendster ... join Facebook and let's play some Scrabble ....

SCRABBLE ANYONE?
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you gotta get out more shorty..haha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

AngelsBreath, try do a 'forgot password' and see friendster will mail you the new password to your email account which is link to your account.

If you manage to login to your friendster, change your password immediately.

Hope it helps.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    AngelsBreath, try do a 'forgot password' and see friendster will mail you the new password to your email account which is link to your account.

If you manage to login to your friendster, change your password immediately.

Hope it helps.
    Lol.... Loveadmin made a post

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    you gotta get out more shorty..haha

raverboy
    Hey man ... I'm always out and about ... I'm just a late night creeper ...
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast