+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Yup, it ended

Yup, it ended

Yes, we broke up, go ahead laugh -_- i broke up with my gf because of seriouse problems with her emotional insecuirty that was causing her to make me miserable and she was doing alot of other things she shouldn't have, but anyway!

We had decided to continue being friends after we broke up and we still have tons of feelings for eachother, she would not get back with me because she "needs time" which is fair i broke up with her so it's up to her. Of course as you all know being friends after a break up when youre in love with eachother doesn't work, well she wants to "Date someone else and get back with me in the future if her relationship doesn't work" as if we can continue being friends through that...but she thought so

So i decided there was either two things we could do, and i pulled her online to talk about it. take a look

Me:alright, here we go
    Me: about the dating other people stuff, that won't work because it will just cause hurt and jelousy, there are two things we can either do now that i was thinking about
    Me: agree?
    Her: and that would be
    Her: i dono if i agree. i have not heard the rest.
    Me: I know, i meant do you agree about the hurt and jelousy part
    Me: sry
    Me: I think i know which one you're going to choose because it looks like you've had enough of me, but take some time to think about it
    Her: i do agree. but i have not had enough of you. but your pushin me away now by being so mean
    Me: I know i'm sorry, which is why i'm doing this, because what we are doing is just causing me pain, alright one sec
    Me: 1. We brake up completely, we do not contact eachother at all what so ever. We stay in a relationship, but we take a huge break from eachother, not seeing eachother in a long time to make us stronger(like what you suggested weeks ago)
    Me: take some time to think about it if you need to, it's just going to cause us pain though if we don't do one of those things
    Her: what do you mean by huge break. how long
    Me: As long as it takes for you to feel confortable with me again, maybe 4 months? however long you need
    Her: i dont like either of those.. . . i don want completely and the second one is gay . . .
    Me: that was originaly your idea, what's wrong with the second one?
    Her: that was when we were still together befor you left me
    Me: yea i know, but what's wrong with it? unless you have a better idea for the second one, we have to choose one of them
    Her: i like what we are doing now. it works better
    Me: us just waiting? or you dating kyle?
    Me: just want to make sure you're not talking about the dating kyle thing
    Her: what we were talking about earlier
    Me: so you dating kyle?
    Her: and you dating someone and me improving then getting back together alot later on when i can be better for you
    Me: I won't be dating anyone else, it will cause nothing but pain on my side, i can see why you like it though, one sec
    Me: we can stay in an open relationship and you can have stronger relations with him, not if you plan to date, than it won't work
    Me: take some time to think about this
    Her: well you left me so. i think its only fair for us to do it this way
    Me: you really want to explore i see
    Her: its not exploring if we are not together
    Me: it's still exploring it's just not cheating
    Her: its not exploring if its just one guy. why are you so against this now. you broke up with me
    Me: because i love you, and i know how you like to hold the me breaking up with you against me, i know, not smart, but people do things they regret...If it was physicly exploring, i wouldn't mind, but when you put your feelings into it, it just doesn't work, don;t you realise that?
    Her: if you loved me you would let me do this. and its not really up to you if i want to date other people you should know that
    Me: Yes, youre right it's not, which is why it's come down to 2 choices, and if i loved you i would let you do this? come on, i love you more than anything, but this is just crazy and will hurt me so bad
    Me: if you loved me megan, you would be willing to not and go date another person and to just wait for things to get better
    Her: omg andrew. you can not controll me. you ended it now its over.. so what you dont want to be friends now.. . . im not ready to be with you again. i just want to do my own thing now. but i still want to be friends.
    Me: really? be honest, is friendship all you want from me? forever?
    Me: I thought you had plans of getting back with me?
    Her: yes for now thats all i want
    Her: i said later on after like if me and kyle don work out and mayb if we were ment to be together it might happen. and now im not even sure. cause your being a jerk trying to make me look like the bad guy. when you did this to your self.
    Me: That won't work while i still love you, expecially if you're dating someone else....
    Her: You Cant Be My Friend..
    Me: Not while I still have these feelings for you
    Her: You Make Me Sound Like A Bad Person Cause I Want To Be Able To Move On. I Dont Want To Be Hurting Like This Forever
    Her: Its Going To Be Harder Not Talking To Me At All Then Being My Friend
    Me: Actually no, it will be even harder talking to you while you're dating someone else, it'l just cause pain, i won't be able to control my emotions
    Her: Its Not Like Ill Talk About Him. If It Helps I Wont Even Put It In My MsN Name
    Me: I don't know i have some thinking to do, i'll talk to you about this tommorrow
    Her: Okay..

I'm sure this will atleast be alittle humerouse for people to read, so guys what should i do now! my heart hurts

It reads as if you jerked this girl around a good bit, breaking up with her and then wanting to get back together or expecting her not to date someone else.

Look at what you posted!

i broke up with my gf because of seriouse problems with her emotional insecuirty that was causing her to make me miserable and she was doing alot of other things she shouldn't have...
    Why would you want this back? Move on.

~Sphinx

Where do you get me expecting her not to date someone else? She can go date someone else if she wants, i'm just not going to be her friend and talk to her if she does, because it doesn't work that way, atleast not until i'm over her

And i will most likely stick to what i suggested to her, unless she wants to get back together, than we need to stop talking to eachother
    Last edited by Sensetive; 27-12-07 at 10:51 PM.

Ugh. Just sever ties and walk away. What a mess.
    Spammer Spanker

Doing that
    Last edited by Sensetive; 12-01-08 at 02:13 AM.