+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i m lost

i m lost

hello everybody
    i m lost really...'
    i have loved this girl for a while, and this really is my first serious relationship. i was so determined that i m going to make this work that i had put so much effort in it. however, it is hard to trust her buz shes always hanging out with guys, and shes too "friendly" with male friends. I knew that since the first day i met her but i would expect her to behave herself when shes in a relationship. Also, she still hang out wif her ex. And many times i found in her txt that shes flirting with other guys and shes compleltely ignroed to the fact that some1 tryin to get with her, it almost seen if shes leading them on. I mean, she was great and i m sure she didn't cheat on me, but the fact that she does those things throw me off becaue i dont kno if they are nomral or not. I know she relaly loved me too, buz we even planed moving together, and shed transfter school 4 me. Now we broke up and i dont know how to get over her. one side sayin i want to get back and the other side is telling me no. i m really heart broken and this is reallly tough for me. plz help with your words. THank you guys.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1. How old are you? How old is she?
    2. Why did you break up? Who initiated it?
    3. Will she get back together with you if you ask?
    4. Was the flirting her only problem?

Get out and have some fun with your friends and meet other girls. It will get your mind off of her and provide you with opportunity for new relationships. If you had something really good together, she'll come back around, but who's to say you won't have already found a better one by then?

~Sphinx

We both 18 and I kinda started the breaking up becuaase i tried talk to her but it was not working well. I dont think she would get back with if i ask her. but i am not sure about that. and i think yes flirting is only her problem.

get a new girl
    "You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lostworld View Post
    We both 18 and I kinda started the breaking up becuaase i tried talk to her but it was not working well. I dont think she would get back with if i ask her. but i am not sure about that. and i think yes flirting is only her problem.
    Then the issue is with you, not her. Yeah, she probably flirts too much, but it's a small problem in the grand scheme of life. You should've been able to talk to her about it and resolve it, rather than letting it boil over into this.

It's not going to help even if you get back with her. You're the one who needs to change first.

i did tried to talk to her and i told her that it does not make me feel comfortable when she does that, but she does it any way. why do u think it is my problem Mathias? Can you explain more please

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i did tried to talk to her and i told her that it does not make me feel comfortable when she does that, but she does it any way. why do u think it is my problem Mathias? Can you explain more please
    Because you're 18. You really can't expect her to not be flirty/young/immature at this age. It's a good time to reign in jealous feelings.

Besides, you don't need to be tied down significantly right now anyway, especially to a girl who obviously pisses you off.

i guess you are right but i want a pretty respected relationship. and just keep you updated, after we broke up, she went out with the guy shes flirting with. Wouldn't you consider that as something??

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i guess you are right but i want a pretty respected relationship. and just keep you updated, after we broke up, she went out with the guy shes flirting with. Wouldn't you consider that as something??
    I'd consider that being 18. You're expecting normal, adult and healthy relationships. Not a bad thing to strive for, but your age group just isn't there yet, and neither are you. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders, so you'll be okay. Just make sure you learn from this.

Being jealous like this tends to drive girls off. And yes, it tends to drive them further toward those things which they can't have. Just human nature, unfortunately.

thx for da reply, i m really really hurt and i dont feel like any purpose in life right now. i m always depressed and i used to be a fun person to hang out with. now i am just a bla and doesn't seem to attract any1 anymore.... i wish i could get over this quickly

and if any1 knows how to deal with this and had experienced this before, please talk to me online. i will give out my online contact infromation such as my aim, or yahoo messenger. i need some seroius help

Don't worry about getting over it quickly- just get over it thoroughly. Don't drag this baggage into the rest of your life.
    Spammer Spanker

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Because you're 18. You really can't expect her to not be flirty/young/immature at this age. It's a good time to reign in jealous feelings.

Besides, you don't need to be tied down significantly right now anyway, especially to a girl who obviously pisses you off.
    People are people. The majority of people have a young soul, old people too. There are very few respectable people in this world, believe it or not. To find the respectable people you *have* to search through the crappy ones. There's almost no way around that, mates.

i think that being flirtatious is something people do, in a relationship or not. so, even when you do get into another reationship don't suspect the other person is cheating/may cheat because they are flirtatious. i flirt with guys at work sometimes, not because i would leave my boyfriend or that i would ever cheat on him, but because i like the fact that other guys are "interested" or just flirting back. sometimes it's nice to know that even though you are taken and content with your love someone else finds you attractive like you love does, not that it matters as much because your love does. other times it's just for fun.
    btw, would you rather have your love flirt in front of you or behind your back? (not at all is the easy answer out, put some thought into it and really answer)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast