+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl problems :S need help plz

girl problems :S need help plz

so this year i meet this girl and we became really good friends...we talked a lot and she told me everything, and i told her everything....soo we started dating and it didnt work out to well so we kinda broke up....and after a bit we got back together for a bit.....then we kinda broke up....so we kinda both got confused....she says she likes me...and i really like her...but she says she doesnt feel anything between us...and i feel thats kinda my fault for choking...for not showing affection to her....i want to get another chance but she says that its not the right time and that she sees me as a bffe...i see her as more how do i get her to feel the same way....thanks in advance for all the help...

help plz..........bump

Hey Scotty235,

Sounds like your girl/friend and you are in rocky territory. I think the best thing for you to do is really listen to what she wants and give her the space she's asking for. Now that doesn't mean no communications, but on your side, what is it that didn't allow you two to work out? And is that something that you can change or compromise in your life...
    ... it's so great that you want to show how much you care, but make sure that it's something you absolutely want.

i know i really want it...it was just that i didnt show her enough...i kind of took her for granted..and i just want to forget me letting her down...and show her that i can be there for her thick and thin....