+ Follow This Topic

Thread: screwed by time. i messed up?

screwed by time. i messed up?

okay so last night my special friend came over and i had decided i WAS going to tell him no matter what. we had been txting back and forth all the day before just joke talk and i had said in my last txt that "p.s. i've gone out of my way to be mean to you"
    anyways, so he just calls me the next day and says he's coming over, does, we drink a bit, get overall too intoxicated anyways, we watched conspiracy theory stuff and talked a lot, he met one of my good friends they talked quite a bit got along well anyways, i was going upstairs he tried to kiss me and i kept walking. on our way out we were talking and he said i got your txt and said he thinks he knows what it means but isn't sure and asked me what it meant to which i wouldn't reply because the setting just didn't seem right and i planned on talking about everything later that night. then we just made jokes about how we would txt each other what we think and what it is and then check them at the same time.
    he had to leave to meet his friends but wanted me to sleep over but i was going out w/ my friends so the deal was we would rendezvous later but my friends ended up getting really hammered and wanting to go home so we had to leave. and go back to my area at about 2 he txt me saying it was too late to get anywhere and we would do something some other time since we were both so wrecked also.
    today i sent him a txt saying we had to talk and i would tell him what it meant and he replied making a joke recalling a story about some kid we had witnessed barfing on himself while we were in some deep conversation and he was trying to kiss me.
    i don't know what the hell is going on.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't build it up too much. You will freak him out, and he will think you don't like him anymore. "We need to talk" is code for "I'm dumping you" to a lot of people.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

since he didn't actually answer the question in the txt but obviously got it, i dunno, i'm not going to call him or anytihng, just wait for him to get back to me. i think we both need a lot of reflection time.
    thing is, i like him, but i don't wanna marry him. i wanna hang out w/ him and not pour my entire soul into him yet. that's too much, i just want him to have mutual feelings for things to build VERY slowly. i just want there to be a transition into something more than this. a crush would suffice. i can work with that.

Well, I suppose you're being specific. Now all you have to do is be communicative.
    Spammer Spanker