+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP FAST leaving soon.

HELP FAST leaving soon.

so i'm going to his place for a booty call. i NEEDED it, and so did he by the sounds of it. however, that was the only reason we are rendezvousing and soo late too. so is this the wrong time to say something about how i've been feeling? HELP FAST PLEASE i'm leaving in an hour THANKS

This is so funny, is this a friends with benefits thing, or a one-night stand? how close are you to this guy?
    Are you going for a relationship or just the casual sex from time to time?
    Depends how your schedule is and how open you are to each other, it all comes down to where you two are in the relationship.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Quote Originally Posted by alidile View Post
    so i'm going to his place for a booty call. i NEEDED it, and so did he by the sounds of it. however, that was the only reason we are rendezvousing and soo late too. so is this the wrong time to say something about how i've been feeling? HELP FAST PLEASE i'm leaving in an hour THANKS
    I'll HELP you.. i'll help you really quick.. hopefully you'll get this in time.. and hopefully your ASD (Anti-Slut-Defense) is going to kick in and stop you..

YOU'RE A SLUT!.. i'm not just saying that, I really mean it.. any other woman who would find out the situation between the two of you would call you that, your parents would call you that.. the whole world would call you that if they found out what you're doing.. WHY?

Because you're sleeping with someone you don't know that well.. I'm sure you've known him for a long time.. but TIME is NOT what i'm talking about.. don't make excuses for yourself.. because you're the only one who's buying them.. Tell me FIVE things he loves about you besides the sex? Go ahead.. i'm waiting.. oh wait! you don't even know! I wonder what would be an appropriate word to label you.. hmm.. maybe it starts with S.. and ends in LUT..

I just want you to realize.. that, you and him.. have ZERO comfort built up amung eachother.. you're degrading yourself socially, and if anyone were to ever find out what has been going on between the two of you, your social value would deminish.. you'd be looked upon like you were trash.. so just cut your losses and STOP now!

On top of that, i've read your earlier posts about this guy.. Let me tell you something.. from what it sounds like.. he's a sex addict.. and those are the blinders he has on.. BUT! he's boring.. there's nothing unpredictable about him.. he is what he is and he's never going to change, totally predictable.. on top of that, I think he's actually a really nice guy, it's not his fault he's a sex addict.. that's there because I don't think he feels that he's really ready to emotionally commit to any one of these women he's sleeping with (because he's insecure, and not confident about himself as being the man in the relationship and in control).. so instead of feeling like a push-over which he IS on the inside.. he chooses to keep things on a purely sexual level and never commit.. (he's insecure, predictable, a push-over and a nice guy in the inside, lacks assertiveness and control, why are you interested in him again?)

Seriously.. just stop.. tell him you can't go because something came up.. and then to get him off of you forever.. tell him, you don't want to see him again, because you weren't having "that much fun" in the first place..

If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

you go girl!!!