+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i did it, kinda

i did it, kinda

so i'm sure that many of you predicted i would take the cowards way out. after the night, this morning upon my leave after the making out and kissing goodbye which was awkward, i sent him a txt from outside of his place. lame, i know! i'm really dissappointed but i couldn't bring myself to say anything to his face. the msg read this:

"i was gonna tell you this to your face but i didn't so don't make it awkward. it's not some severe deal. I think, actually know i might have this crush on you which is f*ckin weird. cos i never like anyone, i mean like one other guy. but really don't read into it or worry. it won't change anything. it will pass. you are one confusing person!"

as you can see my thoughts were SUPER scattered this morning. :S i think i ruined life. but maybe that's for the best now.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Heh, I'd think it was cute if a girl sent me that.

I have different standards for girls and guys in how they pursue people. This is fine, as far as I'm concerned.

I'd be willing to bet that in no other part of your life are you anywhere near this squirrley, ali. What a pathetic message! That's not really you at all- why are you going belly-up in front of this guy like a submissive dog?

Stop it at once! You're not asking him for a ****ing favor, you're not confessing some weakness (no, you AREN'T, don't talk back), and you're probably doing him a favor. You know very well you present yourself as this difficult porcupine-girl, and you've just offered him a get-in-free pass.

Your message was silly. Stop selling yourself short.
    Spammer Spanker

so what do i do now then?
    i wasn't going to contact him, he hasn't replied to the message. my friend said i made it sound like it was so unimportant i just carelessly decided to say something but don't want a reply. i don't think so at all.
    what do i do now though? i'm not going to reach him.
    i'm actually feeling kinda sad and watching lame movies and reading my favourite books :S

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by alidile View Post
    favourite

what's wrong with that?
    favourite?

guys, seriously, any help would be much appreciated on this one. i'm runnin blind here.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    guys, seriously, any help would be much appreciated on this one.
    I would help if I could

well for starters you maybe should ahve told him to hi face that message but its over and dont with so dont worry about it. If you continue to like him then maybe think about going out with him.

him: hey... i like you.. your cool... cynical... fun... and our sex is great... but you must know... i may act like a boyfriend sometimes... but i am not getting into a relationship with anyone... just so there's no confusion

me: who said i wanted a relationship. i know very well you don't. and i'm actually not mean. you have me very wrong i was actually pissed when you said that.

him: what's confusing then. meh.

me: oh you are just wishy washy with things. i'm used to having sex with people i don't like. i think i might just be confused about what i want. what's that supposed to mean meh

him: ahhaa nothing... i like our agreement now but if it gets hard for you then tell me... like if you want more.

me: um i'm good for now haha

him: excellent

GIGA you are right. this is soooo out of character for me in any other place in life. even with guys, i always just say and then leave. i never beat around the bush about stuff... i'm basically the lamest person in life right now. i want to not care like i usually do. but i'm not able to do that, so i'm still trying to act nonchalant. i can't just give into the whole thing. what does that mean if you want more?

You forgot the "I slept with half of earth's population" part in it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

End it now, ali. There is nothing wrong at all with wanting more out of this thing you've got going with him. He's somehow got you acting like you're more of a guy than he is- that's so twisted!
    Spammer Spanker

how am i acting like more of a guy?

Maybe she thinks that because you sent the message and took the initiative...you can't make us men think that you women actually have a brain and can think for yourselves...that is just silly...stop now! you may ruin all the hard work women have been doing to prove that wrong over the years. Anyways, as a guy....you would catch me dead before finding a love text message from me. I think you are being open with him and thats fine...just do it in front of his face....because that forces an immediate response from him.

You two are having a battle of "who could care less".
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You two are having a battle of "who could care less".
    She will lose. You can't beat men at that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast