+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i did it, kinda

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    She will lose. You can't beat men at that.
    Exactly my point. This is a slow-motion train wreck.
    Spammer Spanker

schiesse.

well, i guess what i can do is just keep having sex but forget about him otherwise.

and OV i haven't slept with that many people at all. i've had a lot of sex but my actual number of persons is not so high.

Quote Originally Posted by alidile View Post
    well, i guess what i can do is just keep having sex but forget about him otherwise.
    I feel good that we have done the right thing....for some other brother out there. Man he makes you his sucker. I would love to meet him and shake his hand.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

does he really know he's made me his sucker though. that's the first "give" i've given him.
    i guess by saying anything at all i gave in.
    i think he's lying that he likes me anyways to be nice.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I feel good that we have done the right thing....for some other brother out there. Man he makes you his sucker. I would love to meet him and shake his hand.
    LOL OV you're such an ass sometimes

does he really know he's made me his sucker though. that's the first "give" i've given him.
    i guess by saying anything at all i gave in.
    i think he's lying that he likes me anyways to be nice.
    What does saying anything have to do with "giving" anything at all?

Trust me, he knows.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    LOL OV you're such an ass sometimes
    Thanks.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

What does saying anything have to do with "giving" anything at all?

Trust me, he knows.
    Agreed. You're only fooling yourself, here, ali.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh god. Okay, if you are serious about what to do here goes:

Don't contact him at all until he contacts you first. When (if) he does, see him in person and ask him what he thinks about your message. Then SHUT UP and let him talk. If he bails or is lame, collect your remaining dignity in a thimble & stop seeing this guy. You are poised to be shredded.

If you ignore my advice after asking, BTW, I'm never reading another one of your threads about this. My advice is the only thing that has a hope in hell of a reasonable recovery.

If he *does* happen to respond favourably, DON'T sleep w/him. Have a good talk w/him & then post on here to us immediately so we can give you a clear perspective.

okay, i'm not going to talk to him until he contacts me. agreed.

haven't we already discussed the situation for now though, like i feel it shouldn't be brought up again right now.

i mean he said he likes me but he doesn't want a relationship now .and i don't want a relationship right now, i just want him to like me so at some point i can say i want one if i do.

i could ask him how he felt about having that txt convo with me, but i feel that would be redundant?
    i'm really listening this time though guys.

haven't we already discussed the situation for now though, like i feel it shouldn't be brought up again right now.

i mean he said he likes me but he doesn't want a relationship now .and i don't want a relationship right now, i just want him to like me so at some point i can say i want one if i do.

i could ask him how he felt about having that txt convo with me, but i feel that would be redundant?
    i'm really listening this time though guys.
    i'm sorry dear, this is never going to happen. as in, ever ever.

the line has been crossed, there's no going back.

stay away from this lest you put yourself in a world of pain and embarassment.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Stick to it.

I think you're both full of crap. You're having a relationship. You're sleeping together, for ****'s sake. What you're talking about is having a commitment, which, as far as I can see, would simply be an agreement between the two of you that you don't sleep with others.

You already spend time together beyond simply having sex. You already have an emotional connection, however either of you dance around the matter. You just don't have an agreement to be exclusive.

That's a recipe for disaster, IMO. Eventually, one of you (and I think we all know which one, in this case) is going to get really, really hurt.

I hate watching you do this to yourself, and especially hearing you act so cavalier about it in your interaction with him. I really have to wonder how you think this can possibly turn out if you aren't even willing to admit you want a relationship with him.
    Spammer Spanker

she's in the danger zone.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1a_ikfUico"]YouTube - Danger Zone[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

so i'm sure that many of you predicted i would take the cowards way out. after the night, this morning upon my leave after the making out and kissing goodbye which was awkward, i sent him a txt from outside of his place. lame, i know! i'm really dissappointed but i couldn't bring myself to say anything to his face. the msg read this:

"i was gonna tell you this to your face but i didn't so don't make it awkward. it's not some severe deal. I think, actually know i might have this crush on you which is f*ckin weird. cos i never like anyone, i mean like one other guy. but really don't read into it or worry. it won't change anything. it will pass. you are one confusing person!"

as you can see my thoughts were SUPER scattered this morning. :S i think i ruined life. but maybe that's for the best now.

Mistake. I'm a guy, and if you continue down this road you'll regret it. Guys love sex, many guys will do anything for it. And if a guy thinks your emotionally weak and therfore easy to take advantage of, he just might. Not all guys are like that... But really most are, I'm not. If you want to attract the right guys, be strong. Strength in a woman is very attractive, if it's not taken too far.

Don't worry, life's a learning experience. Right up until you die... Try to make the right decisions, and if you make mistakes. Don't dwell, learn from them. Regret is a terrible think, and it tends to put your mind on the deep freeze, frozen in that terrible moment. Ask yourself, why would anyone want to remain in such a moment mentally and emotionally?

Good luck.
    Live for the moment.

The moment will pass, but will live forever. Create something while it lasts.

Carpe Diem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12