10 45.45%
  • Should I cheat because I want her too

2 9.09%
  • Should I leave her

4 18.18%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend stopped having sex

... and now he's decided to cheat on her. Why? Because he loves her.
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You people are freakin' nuts. Only Frasbee has it right. You liked this woman enough to create a new human being with her and to string her along for two years. OF COURSE you should marry her, or get the fcuk out of her life and quit wasting her time. Grkscorp needs his testicles smacked for his pathetically stupid advice. This woman is seeking security for herself and her child. If you love her, give it to her. BTW - you don't own the deed to her vagina. She doesn't have to give you what you want if you aren't willing to give her what she wants. I guess she feels like she has spent enough time auditioning, and I agree. The only fault I find in her is that she doesn't just come right out and say she wants you to act like a grown up and marry her.
    Last edited by vashti; 08-01-08 at 06:03 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you both sound too stupid and immature to have a child.

Figure out what you want your relationship to be & stop beating around the bush with each other. You owe it to your kid (this IS your child also, isn't it, sorry I'm not sure that was made explicit).

GS (and all those who agreed with him), I think your advice is almost as retarded as what they are doing. Way to think of the child. Idiot. Growing up means the games need to stop, not be escalated.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You people are freakin' nuts. Only Frasbee has it right. You liked this woman enough to create a new human being with her and to string her along for two years. OF COURSE you should marry her, or get the fcuk out of her life and quit wasting her time. Grkscorp needs his testicles smacked for his pathetically stupid advice. This woman is seeking security for herself and her child. If you love her, give it to her. BTW - you don't own the deed to her vagina. She doesn't have to give you what you want if you aren't willing to give her what she wants. I guess she feels like she has spent enough time auditioning, and I agree. The only fault I find in her is that she doesn't just come right out and say she wants you to act like a grown up and marry her.
    Oh, thank you very much! Another voice of reason out there, I only read the first page & got pissed...

anachronistic Guest
    Was my post completely overlooked?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    GS (and all those who agreed with him), I think your advice is almost as retarded as what they are doing. Way to think of the child. Idiot. Growing up means the games need to stop, not be escalated.
    HAHAHA!.. oh gosh.. I needed that late night laugh.. i'll tell you what.. you, vash, and all the other lovely ladies are saying that for one reason only.. because you're women..

nobody is doing anything with my testicles.. simply because they're beyond anyone's reach unless I say it's ok..

and guess what.. humans are humans.. and your needs come before the needs of others.. plain and simple.. her need is to feel security.. fine.. his need is to have sex.. great.. now it's interesting and there's a conflict..

what you're telling the man is to be WEAK.. to be a wussy.. to bend over backwards, be a nice good doggy, for what? for sex? lmao.. please.. there's plenty of pink taco out there.. and unless your wife is a unique 10, it's probably better than what you're getting..

as for her.. there are probably better guys than you out there.. obviously men who are not dumb enough to have a kid! so she has the choice to leave.. but she's NOT.. she's playing her female games.. and her fellow females here on LF are rushing to her support.. very cute how women have eachother's back.. but the fact of the matter is.. she just wants you to marry her.. I hope that's clear to you..

now.. what "I" suggested is "NOT" that you leave her.. we all hate breakups.. and I love kids.. so I don't want to see anything happen to this kid because of two dumb people who call themselves adults.. all I suggested is feed her back the same crap.. and make HER yeild.. stop being WEAK.. be a MAN.. man up to her.. shoot.. I feel like cutting off one of my nuts and giving it to you so you can have the balls it takes to deal with a woman's games..

don't get me wrong.. if she was civil about it.. you should also be civil.. but when things get nasty and they start playing games.. the gloves are off.. all respect is lost.. and she has to learn a hard lesson.. sorry.. but i'm not backing off of this one ladies.. this boy has some growing up to do.. just because you have a son doesn't make you a man.. don't be scarred of her.. man up and do the right thing..

Last edited by GrkScorp; 08-01-08 at 02:20 PM.
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

You liked this woman enough to create a new human being with her and to string her along for two years. OF COURSE you should marry her, or get the fcuk out of her life and quit wasting her time.
    This logic cracks me up.. it all amounts to female emotions gone haywire on the issue of marriage..

In the first case.. the rationalization for marriage is weak.. what are you going to tell 18% of the U.S.? Go back to your wife because you made a child with her? NO! nothing the poster has said has indicated a strong love which is needed to make a child.. all he has indicated is the lack of maturity that led to the creation of this child during "just an other night of sex".. So, marriage on these grounds is shot down..

What's left.. ah yes! Brilliant! The "father's day dilema" suggestion.. how creative and mature vash.. really.. I would have never expected someone like you to say something so.. (I have no words for it, it's just THAT hilarious).. let me tell you something.. this is ALSO an other WUSSY way out of the situation.. You brought an other person into this world already.. and it's not the child's fault that his parents were stupid.. so no matter what happens between you and your gf.. the child is your responsibility..

The truth of the matter is that no man wants to marry a manipulative, game-playing b*tch.. and that's what she's demostrated she is (what YOU have demostrated is an other story, but you're no better).. the only way to best help the situation is to put her in place.. and if she doesn't fall in place.. then marriage is simply not an option to consider.. I don't care if you had 1,000 kids with her and her vagina looks like stargate at this point.. having kids with someone isn't a reason to get married, you're just violating the sacred meaning of marriage, you're making it into a sham.. with "guilt" as your grounds for marriage.. on top of being trapped next to a b*tch the rest of your life..

So seriously.. man up.. and just do it..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Grk, you are VASTLY unqualified to give advice on relationships involving children, and have a great deal of learning to do about being a man. I predict you will be single a llloooonnnnnnnnngggg time.

I can say for certain that neither indi nor myself give a rat's a$$ about either adult in this party, nor the stupid games they played when they were not responsible for a child. Once you give birth, you are morally obligated to act in the CHILD'S best interest, even when those interests are not your own. THAT is what being a man (and a woman) is all about.

It has just occurred to me that in addition to being allowed to offer thanks for good advice, we need a way to reduce points for moronic advice.
    Last edited by vashti; 08-01-08 at 02:43 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Grk, you are VASTLY unqualified to give advice on relationships involving children, and have a great deal of learning to do about being a man.
    psst.. please.. says who? you? ask me if I care what you think.. seriously..

And you are VASTLY unqualified to make any determination of what it takes to be a man btw.. (especially in this case where your motive is looking out for the best interest of his gf, and NOT for the best interest of the original poster, who is looking for our advice on HIS best behalf)

Not everyone lives in a female fantasy of marriage. You're ignoring his needs. And as i've said.. he does have to consider what's best for the child.. and it's a good family environment.. so with YOUR point in mind Vash what is better?

1. Be in a family where your parents are constantly fighting all the time and miserable, and one day perhaps finding out that YOU are the cause of it?

2. Be in a family where both parents have moved on (father found someone who's not a b*tch) and (mother found someone who would glady have his balls cut off, assume doggy position, and get manipulated until the day he dies)?

3. Be in a family where the man, didn't take advice from women looking out for the (woman's best interest), and instead manned up, put his woman in place, taught her a hard lesson, and they possibly live in a stable household?

Ideally (3), if not, (2).. but what YOU are suggesting is to simply go for (1), "because that's what the woman wants John!" (inside joke)

Anyway, case and point has been exhausted; anything that follows is emotional mumbo-jumbo.. vash realizes this so she's already resulted to personal insults on manliness and qualifications for advice.. and a spontanious suggestion for penilizing crappy advice which would leave her with 1 less point everytime she posted

See what I mean buddy.. this is how women argue.. you have to let the unimportant distraction fly by.. can't allow yourself to get distracted from the main issue.. she just wants to lock you in to marriage.. and instead of "talking" about it and being strait foward like all civilized people do.. she's being a "cat" about it and playing games.. so just play back.. put her in place.. end of story..
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 08-01-08 at 02:57 PM.

I predict you will be single a llloooonnnnnnnnngggg time.
    I predict that i'll be whatever I want, whenever I want to be.. and right now.. single is exactly what I want to be, especially after i've discovered Ludlow St.!!!

Man, that place is PACKED with 9's & 10's.. and not just women.. guys too.. and what's awsome is that it's not Europe, it's the U.S., and guys are wimps.. and totally clueless to when a guy comes up and tools them.. far too many good-looking women AND really sweet/nice girls at that to cling to one at my age..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ young, stupid, and single (which means he isn't getting laid). I suppose you would approve if your father treated your mother this way?

Lilwing - your post said something about "manipulation", which I suppose you think is a bad thing. However, to manipulate is to influence; it needs not have a negative connotation. People have a right to negotiate for what they want.

People have a right to negotiate for what they want.
    Yeah, but they're supposedly in love, "and looking to get married".. if that's the case, and that's what SHE wants to negotiate about.. she should have enough love to consider the needs of her partner (fcuk what her partner does or feels at this point, SHE is trying to negotiate for marriage).. and sex is one of his needs.. and she hasn't proved her point too nicely, or well

Couples doen't manipulate, they TALK things out.. that's what mature adults do vash.. I don't know what world you're living in.. but child games end after a certain age/maturity level.. come back and talk when you get there..

anachronistic Guest
    ^ young, stupid, and single (which means he isn't getting laid). I suppose you would approve if your father treated your mother this way?

Lilwing - your post said something about "manipulation", which I suppose you think is a bad thing. However, to manipulate is to influence; it needs not have a negative connotation. People have a right to negotiate for what they want.
    Oi, to make myself clear, I think the lady went about her negotiations the wrong way. Despite, I think the two of them need to be talking about their future together, instead of playing stupid games back and forth.

Manipulation is wrong to a certain extent. Can't people just talk to each other on the same level and avoid the mixed feelings?

young, stupid, and single (which means he isn't getting laid).
    Got laid on the 6th (HB9 tops, maybe an 8.5 at best) .. and considering today is the 8th and i'm still single.. your last comment doesn't hold..

young, yeah.. age is relative, and i'm not going to contest that, 23 is definitly not old.. but thanks for the compliment..

stupid.. if you're talking about the fact that i'm still here arguing with you, perhaps.. but I have a resume' & transcript that you can put in your mouth so it doesn't say dumb things like that again..

single.. many people need the security that relationships provide.. when it comes to men.. "security" means being too lazy to constantly look around and put in some effort for sex with the hottie of the night.. but once you get past that, being single is great.. it has it's own charm.. I don't prefer one over the other.. I actually prefer being in a relationship.. but for now.. i'm taking a break from dealing with games & drama..

in fact, if you really want to know why you're getting so worked up vash.. and are shooting personal attacks and insults my way.. (to which I could honestly care less about, because I enjoy my lifestyle and i'm perfectly content with myself).. which I forgive you for, I don't hold it against you, I know it's something beyond your control.. is because you're a woman.. who's a mother.. and old, and not really that "in demand" at this point in life.. so you feel the "fear" this woman either feels right now.. or fears feeling in her future of being left with a child and no man or possibility of attracting a quality guy, and you're feeding this guy man-wuss advice.. (don't even bother trying to qualify yourself to this, I wasn't typing for YOUR sake, i'm more concerned for this guy's sake)

anyway.. i'll let you keep ranting on.. I guess that's what older women like to do.. goodnight vash.. take some midol and I hope you feel better tomorrow
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 08-01-08 at 03:34 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Scorp, I don't usually like your advice, but this one tops them all, so far.

Your utter disregard for the child involved in this situation is despicable.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast