• Should I cheat because I want her too

2 9.09%
  • Should I leave her

4 18.18%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend stopped having sex

My girlfriend stopped having sex

Hi all, need help and or advise. My girlfriend of 2 years and 1 child wants to stop having sex as her new year's resolution. She says because we're not married and that she's not living a godly life. So my question is should I call it quits or just cheat.

I really don't know what to do. I could understad this better if the relationship started out that way, no problem. But she cutting me cold turkey.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You fúcked her and got a kid.

You might as well be married, or else you'll just end up paying child support the rest of your life.

I find the "godly" stuff to be bullshit, "responsible" is more like it.

Leave but make sure to be a part of the kids life. I am sorry but this godly thing...man that wouldn't fly with me for even one second.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Donrite View Post
    Hi all, need help and or advise. My girlfriend of 2 years and 1 child wants to stop having sex as her new year's resolution. She says because we're not married and that she's not living a godly life. So my question is should I call it quits or just cheat.

This came out of left field. Dunno know why.
    I really don't know what to do. I could understad this better if the relationship started out that way, no problem. But she cutting me cold turkey.
    hahahaha... some women man and thier tactics..

I hope you're not seriously falling for this.. that's not a REAL new years resolution.. she wants sex, more than YOU do buddy.. that's such an obvious cry out for you to marry her..

If I were you, i'd just let her know "my" new years resolution (was to get married to you by the end of this year).. but ever since I herd your new year's resolution (I don't think I want to get married to someone like that).. so "my" NEW resolution (is to have sex this year, even if my girlfriend doesn't want to have sex; just because SHE doesn't want to have sex, doesn't mean I don't want to have sex, and it doesn't mean i'm going to stop having sex, maybe i'm not going to have sex with HER, but i'm still going to have sex)

And on that note.. tell her, "ever since you told me about your new year's resolution, I realized you're not the kind of person I thought you were; and I simply can't marry someone like you, so since this relationship isn't heading towards marriage, there's no point in us being together.. don't get me wrong, I love my child, my child has done nothing wrong, I just don't love you, not after what you said.. goodbye, there's nothing left to say between us"

BAM! nice, simple, quick, counter-bull-sh*t..

Want to tell her you mean business? Go over to Chios one day; go into a woman's store.. spray some purfume (strong purfume) on your shirt, on your crotch, on your cheek, don't over-do it.. go talk to one of the ladies there and tell them you're looking to buy some lipstick for your wife; you want to suprise her (they want to sell you stuff), so just ask for what the "hottest color" is right now.. and they'll give it to you.. buy it.. smudge just a little over your lip (either top or bottom; preferably bottom/side "the end of your lips".. and then go back home..

She'll think you actually cheated.. and you'll act like nothing happened.. in fact.. if she asks you what happened; you should just tell her "nothing".. deny it.. the more you deny it.. the more she'll think you seriously went with another woman.. or women! and POOF.. her perceived sexual power over you is gone.. now she'll be lost.. she'll think to herself "fcuk; I have no sexual control over him, he can easily get other women to sleep with him, and now he's going to break things off and leave, and i'm going to be stuck with this kid, I fcuked things up bigtime with by bullsh*t.. what do I do?"

Let her ponder this a couple of times as you keep going to Chios or to slightly distant places to keep doing "nothing".. (just remember to toss out any lipstick you have on your, or receipts, etc.. she'll be searching.. buy condoms.. lots and lots of condoms!! and start taking them with you.. fill your pockets with them.. and as you come home every night.. throw 1-2 of them in the trash before you get home..

It'll finally hit her.. "I better cut this bullsh*t out and say sorry.. I don't want him to leave me and live a man's life having to do actual work to provide for my family.. it's much easier to just have sex with him and b*tch at him occassionally so he can do that man stuff.."

After she comes to her senses; she's going to want to know what you were doing, she'll try desperately to make you say it.. she'll first try to force you, then she'll make you feel like it doesn't matter to her anymore.. just stick with your story "nothing".. until she stops asking.. if you let her know what ACTUALLY happened; she'll never take your threats seriously in the future; and CREDIBILITY is a valuable tool.. so don't lose it.. it sounds to me like you're going to need it in the future..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    hahahaha... some women man and thier tactics..

I hope you're not seriously falling for this.. that's not a REAL new years resolution.. she wants sex, more than YOU do buddy.. that's such an obvious cry out for you to marry her..

If I were you, i'd just let her know "my" new years resolution (was to get married to you by the end of this year).. but ever since I herd your new year's resolution (I don't think I want to get married to someone like that).. so "my" NEW resolution (is to have sex this year, even if my girlfriend doesn't want to have sex; just because SHE doesn't want to have sex, doesn't mean I don't want to have sex, and it doesn't mean i'm going to stop having sex, maybe i'm not going to have sex with HER, but i'm still going to have sex)

And on that note.. tell her, "ever since you told me about your new year's resolution, I realized you're not the kind of person I thought you were; and I simply can't marry someone like you, so since this relationship isn't heading towards marriage, there's no point in us being together.. don't get me wrong, I love my child, my child has done nothing wrong, I just don't love you, not after what you said.. goodbye, there's nothing left to say between us"

BAM! nice, simple, quick, counter-bull-sh*t..

Want to tell her you mean business? Go over to Chios one day; go into a woman's store.. spray some purfume (strong purfume) on your shirt, on your crotch, on your cheek, don't over-do it.. go talk to one of the ladies there and tell them you're looking to buy some lipstick for your wife; you want to suprise her (they want to sell you stuff), so just ask for what the "hottest color" is right now.. and they'll give it to you.. buy it.. smudge just a little over your lip (either top or bottom; preferably bottom/side "the end of your lips".. and then go back home..

She'll think you actually cheated.. and you'll act like nothing happened.. in fact.. if she asks you what happened; you should just tell her "nothing".. deny it.. the more you deny it.. the more she'll think you seriously went with another woman.. or women! and POOF.. her perceived sexual power over you is gone.. now she'll be lost.. she'll think to herself "fcuk; I have no sexual control over him, he can easily get other women to sleep with him, and now he's going to break things off and leave, and i'm going to be stuck with this kid, I fcuked things up bigtime with by bullsh*t.. what do I do?"

Let her ponder this a couple of times as you keep going to Chios or to slightly distant places to keep doing "nothing".. (just remember to toss out any lipstick you have on your, or receipts, etc.. she'll be searching.. buy condoms.. lots and lots of condoms!! and start taking them with you.. fill your pockets with them.. and as you come home every night.. throw 1-2 of them in the trash before you get home..

It'll finally hit her.. "I better cut this bullsh*t out and say sorry.. I don't want him to leave me and live a man's life having to do actual work to provide for my family.. it's much easier to just have sex with him and b*tch at him occassionally so he can do that man stuff.."

After she comes to her senses; she's going to want to know what you were doing, she'll try desperately to make you say it.. she'll first try to force you, then she'll make you feel like it doesn't matter to her anymore.. just stick with your story "nothing".. until she stops asking.. if you let her know what ACTUALLY happened; she'll never take your threats seriously in the future; and CREDIBILITY is a valuable tool.. so don't lose it.. it sounds to me like you're going to need it in the future..
    Oh that is sneaky, that sounds like something I would do. I like the way you think haha. I would buy a pack of condoms and just carry them with me just to piss her off when she would find them in my pants.

woooooooooooooooooooow. Thanksssssssssssssssssss. oh sh??t. That sound great im gonna use that. But only question is hand written, email, type and give to her in person. What would you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Donrite View Post
    woooooooooooooooooooow. Thanksssssssssssssssssss. oh sh??t. That sound great im gonna use that. But only question is hand written, email, type and give to her in person. What would you do.
    O.K. I seriously don't get it.. are you AFRAID of her or something?

I'm Greek buddy, and I actually have reason to be scared of my county's women.. you're Turkish, what's the deal? Please, don't let me hear these things..

Go up to her, like a man, and tell her, face-to-face.. serious, like you mean business.. like you're not about to bend one little bit.. You're going to do what YOU want to do.. and could care less what she plans to do.. it's a shame she "changed" like this.. but you love sex.. and if she's not going to have sex be a part of her world.. that's ok.. you respect that.. that's her choice.. but it doesn't mean you're going to stop having sex.. you're just going to have to find people who want sex to be a part of their life.. and there are PLENTY of women out there that fit that category.. PLENTY.. so there's no harm done..

You don't even need to make threats.. no need at all.. just be relaxed.. chilled, it's no big deal at all.. laugh about it.. seriously.. BUT TELL HER IN PERSON!!! none of this e-mail business..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

anachronistic Guest
    hahaha... young people and their little games.

Grkscorp does have a point here; your lovely little girlfriend is trying to manipulate you. While manipulating her would obviously be continuing in the same manner as she would, it would be hypocritical of you.

I think in order to end this bullshit, you've got to do it the right way: Be honest with her. Let her know what your wants are, and if you're willing to lose her for some sex. I say you should confront her and tell her to stop manipulating you. There is clearly no room for a marriage when the two of you are convinced easily into manipulating each other. What kind of relationship is that, now?
    Last edited by anachronistic; 04-01-08 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    O.K. I seriously don't get it.. are you AFRAID of her or something?

I'm Greek buddy, and I actually have reason to be scared of my county's women.. you're Turkish, what's the deal? Please, don't let me hear these things..

Go up to her, like a man, and tell her, face-to-face.. serious, like you mean business.. like you're not about to bend one little bit.. You're going to do what YOU want to do.. and could care less what she plans to do.. it's a shame she "changed" like this.. but you love sex.. and if she's not going to have sex be a part of her world.. that's ok.. you respect that.. that's her choice.. but it doesn't mean you're going to stop having sex.. you're just going to have to find people who want sex to be a part of their life.. and there are PLENTY of women out there that fit that category.. PLENTY.. so there's no harm done..

You don't even need to make threats.. no need at all.. just be relaxed.. chilled, it's no big deal at all.. laugh about it.. seriously.. BUT TELL HER IN PERSON!!! none of this e-mail business..
    Just listen to this.

If my lover told me that I'd just laugh in her face. Seriously, some people and their games.
    Live for the moment.

The moment will pass, but will live forever. Create something while it lasts.

Carpe Diem

It's a bit ****ing late for that, isn't it? Where is this coming from? Who is telling her that she's not "godly"? Is she doing this to herself? If so, I think you need to nip it in the bud before she starts calling your child a bastard to his face.

I think this kind of hypocrisy is nearly insane, and that's the best reason I can think of for not marrying her.

However, can you keep your dick in your pants for one hot second? Maybe you should try to figure all of this out before you decide that it might just be okay for you to run off and start boffing someone else. It's January 4th, for Christ's sake. Have a wank, already.
    Spammer Spanker

thank you all for all the posts. I keeps me from being devasted. She did something that effects us both but she does not see it. She tells me that I'm am just shelfish and that i'm only thinking about my self.
    But oh well. As someone mentioned earlier its only been four days. I'm playing it by ear
    Donrite.

anachronistic Guest
    She has no room to talk about jealousy! Who the hell goes and makes a retarded resolution like that without trying to compromise? Seriously.

wassup & all. I had to change the subject to get my mind off my problem. If you read about me, you know what I'm going through since the begining of the year and there is still no change. I'm giving it till the end of the month. meanwhile i'm gonna try to spend time with her and not ask about sex. Because I love her dearly im gonna have to find a sex partner. I can't leave her. I know its not right but this is what I gotta do. Becasue wacking off until she decides to turn the nooky back on is not gonna cut it. This just an update. Thank you all for the comments and suggestions.

LostNotFound Guest
    she makes a new year resolution about not wanting sex. on the 4th you decide to maybe cheat? what the hek?

even if shes acting like a physco maybe she thinks shes had an epiphany from god or something but you won't know until you talk to her.

i agree with the post that said you're afriad of her.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast