View Poll Results: Would You Suck Your Own Wiener?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell, Yes!

8 40.00%
  • Hell, No!

12 60.00%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: If You Could Reach It...

LostNotFound Guest
    i went on a more explicit website where a guy posted a video of him doing this to hmself. i couldn't bring myself to watch it but from the comments i'm guessing it can be done.

Quote Originally Posted by okapa View Post
    I think it's fair comparing them because they're both part of the bodies and you people are saying they're both part of your body... so? Anyone up for it? Seriously doubt it...
    duh. okay, fine, I'll humor you and explain: you touch your genitals with your hand. Does that make you gay? no. Do you touch your ass? no, 'cos that's gross. I say it doesn't matter what part of yourself you touch your genitals with.. be it your hand or your mouth, neither makes you gay and neither is repulsive. Licking your ass, or indeed any ass, I find repulsive.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    What does licking my own ass have to do with this? Is that the kind of logic they're teaching in schools these days?
    actually they are teaching the science of evolution which does related to your thread. you asked a question and thus we have "evolved" it and turn it right back at you. c'mon, you know that you'd lick your own asshole just for pleasure and kicks.

well with all the cick licking that is being talked about, i think that a lot of people find it so repulsive is because dog's love to lick their own balls. personally my nuts are a little hairier and i'm just worried that i'll get my pubs stick in between my teeth.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

anachronistic Guest
    Wahaha... i guess this could be about evolution... i mean, not many people can suck their own dicks, and the ones that do evolve into donuts.

Hooray for stupid posts!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd totally suck my own dick.

At least once or twice.

I've tasted my semen before, and it grosses me out, so I'd probably suck it then jerk it off the rest of the way.

But since I can't actually suck it, I'm happy to have a girlfriend to do it for me.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    Wahaha... i guess this could be about evolution... i mean, not many people can suck their own dicks, and the ones that do evolve into donuts.
    whoa... so what are you saying about bohemian??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    1. I am not gay, so I don't want a penis in my mouth. (no offense to gay folks)
    2. umm, there is no number 2.

Constantly stating that you are not gay indicates that you are gay, gay.
    Don't expect anything.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I'd totally suck my own dick.

At least once or twice.

I've tasted my semen before, and it grosses me out,
    Sweet and salty. Didn't you know that was the reason for the new line of Nature Valley granola bars for young children's lunches?

Quote Originally Posted by Off2College View Post
    1. I am not gay, so I don't want a penis in my mouth.
    this is irrelevant! Do you want a penis in your hands? Not someone else's, no. Do you have a problem with holding your own penis in your hands? Hell no. Do you get all confused because while you can imagine your penis being touched by a woman (thus showing your straightness), you can also feel your hands touching a penis (even though it is your own) so it instantly becomes GAY! oh noez!
    that's obviously ridiculous. Yet you expect me to believe the same argument for why sucking your own dick would be gay?

Why do I have to keep saying this? And btw, yes, I admit the idea is a bit weird, but I think that's just because most people can't do it. But at least I will admit that I'd love to try it and I think I'd keep doing it.

As for evolution... no act of oral sex really seems to have any *direct* evolutionary purpose. Sperm going anywhere but into a fertile egg is.. kinda pointless. At least, it would at first seem to be. However, in bonobos for instance, sex has MANY social purposes, in fact reproduction itself seems to be kind of an afterthought. Appears to be similar in humans. What purpose does masturbation serve? Certainly not reproduction- at least not directly. But sperm.. kinda degrades the longer you wait between ejaculations, so masturbating keeps it fresh. at least, that's what I've read. Dunno what the evolutionary reasons are for female masturbation then, but I'm sure there's a slew of medical benefits there too.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    this is irrelevant! Do you want a penis in your hands? Not someone else's, no. Do you have a problem with holding your own penis in your hands? Hell no. Do you get all confused because while you can imagine your penis being touched by a woman (thus showing your straightness), you can also feel your hands touching a penis (even though it is your own) so it instantly becomes GAY! oh noez!
    that's obviously ridiculous. Yet you expect me to believe the same argument for why sucking your own dick would be gay?

Why do I have to keep saying this? And btw, yes, I admit the idea is a bit weird, but I think that's just because most people can't do it. But at least I will admit that I'd love to try it and I think I'd keep doing it.

As for evolution... no act of oral sex really seems to have any *direct* evolutionary purpose. Sperm going anywhere but into a fertile egg is.. kinda pointless. At least, it would at first seem to be. However, in bonobos for instance, sex has MANY social purposes, in fact reproduction itself seems to be kind of an afterthought. Appears to be similar in humans. What purpose does masturbation serve? Certainly not reproduction- at least not directly. But sperm.. kinda degrades the longer you wait between ejaculations, so masturbating keeps it fresh. at least, that's what I've read. Dunno what the evolutionary reasons are for female masturbation then, but I'm sure there's a slew of medical benefits there too.
    Remember Tiay, this is the same guy that can't get laid. *snicker*

^ That's coming from a guy who sat on a cucumber.

See? It's not nice when you get personal to people.

Keep the thread clean boys and girls or uncle K will be coming round with the sweep.

anachronistic Guest
    edit: whoops wrong thread.

Oi, get all the personal you want. You're the same psycotic moderator that attempted banning me for ridiculous nonsensical reasons.

If I could, I'd tie you to a chair and give you a dirty sanchez with the same cucumber.

Now, if you will, back to the debate.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 12-01-08 at 08:30 AM.

edit: whoops wrong thread.

Oi, get all the personal you want. You're the same psycotic moderator that attempted banning me for ridiculous nonsensical reasons.

If I could, I'd tie you to a chair and give you a dirty sanchez with the same cucumber.

That be a bit hard after feeding it to your family you swine.

...and just for measure, you're the worst self proclaimed Buddhist ever.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    That be a bit hard after feeding it to your family you swine.

...and just for measure, you're the worst self proclaimed Buddhist ever.

You obviously know very little about Buddhism. You must have mistook the truth for an insult.

You obviously know very little about Buddhism. You must have mistook the truth for an insult.
    It's good to know we both have something in common then.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast