View Poll Results: Would You Suck Your Own Wiener?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell, Yes!

8 40.00%
  • Hell, No!

12 60.00%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Reach It...

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    It's good to know we both have something in common then.
    The only thing you and I have in common is a membership, here, at loveforum.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing View Post
    The only thing you and I have in common is a membership, here, at loveforum.
    ...and the fact we both know nothing about Buddhism.

anachronistic Guest
    Have it your way, and think whatever you want, Kiechi. I am comfortable with myself enough to not have to debate with you about me. Clearly, you are desperately trying to justify the truth I've shared about you.

Have it your way, and think whatever you want, Kiechi. I am comfortable with myself enough to not have to debate with you about me. Clearly, you are desperately trying to justify the truth I've shared about you.

To be honest Moogle, I have no idea what you're on about when you talk of this "truth". If you're referring to me banning you for no good reason, I don't need to justify anything, because I don't care. In fact, I couldn't even remember doing such a thing, which demonstrates how little a concern you're and how little I actually think of you, or this forum in general. If it makes you happy, I admit I'm a psychotic moderator who attempted to ban you for nonsensical reasons. Whatever helps you sleep at night mate.

anachronistic Guest
    To be honest Moogle, I have no idea what you're on about when you talk of this "truth". If you're referring to me banning you for no good reason, I don't need to justify anything, because I don't care. In fact, I couldn't even remember doing such a thing, which demonstrates how little a concern you're and how little I actually think of you, or this forum in general. If it makes you happy, I admit I'm a psychotic moderator who attempted to ban you for nonsensical reasons. Whatever helps you sleep at night mate.
    You obviously cared enough to go through the trouble to create all that drama. Not just the banning, but the unfair warnings, and discriminating PMs you sent me. Is that why you took the long break you did? So you wouldn't dive off the deep end and do something really ridiculous?

edit: You really don't have to answer those questions, Kiechi.

Tiay, I don't think you'll convince off2college to suck his own dick...
    Last edited by anachronistic; 12-01-08 at 09:23 AM.

You obviously cared enough to go through the trouble to create all that drama. Not just the banning, but the unfair warnings, and discriminating PMs you sent me. Is that why you took the long break you did? So you wouldn't dive off the deep end and do something really ridiculous?

edit: You really don't have to answer those questions, Kiechi.

Tiay, I don't think you'll convince off2college to suck his own dick...
    I know I don't, but I will. I took the long break because of exams. Quite simple really. I don't want to argue, because 1. It's pointless, we will never reach an agreement. 2. See number 1. No offense, but at the end of the day, to me you're just the kid who shoved a cucumber in his ass on a forum I happen to moderate. I've never really cared enough for anything on this forum apart from maybe doing my job. The drama, the warnings, whatever you want to blame me on, doesn't bother me in the slightest, because once I shut this browser, it's all forgotten. I think the difference between you and me is you this forum is of greater importance to you, than it is for me. This place at the end of the day, for me, is a source of escapism. Nothing else. A few minutes a day reading other peoples problems whilst leaving my own in the realm we call reality. What you consider drama here, isn't drama to me because it's means significantly less to me than it does to you.

I hope that made sense and was clear. It's quarter to 4 in the morning and I actually do mean I mean no offense.

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean to say I don't care about this forum, I wouldn't bother moderating it if I didn't. But once the browser shuts, this place doesn't get a second thought, know what I mean?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I thought this thread was about autofellatio, not who can piss farther in the wind. Smacks to both K & LW.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So yeah, to get back to the topic at hand-

I'd do it

anachronistic Guest
    I know I don't, but I will. I took the long break because of exams. Quite simple really. I don't want to argue, because 1. It's pointless, we will never reach an agreement. 2. See number 1. No offense, but at the end of the day, to me you're just the kid who shoved a cucumber in his ass on a forum I happen to moderate. I've never really cared enough for anything on this forum apart from maybe doing my job. The drama, the warnings, whatever you want to blame me on, doesn't bother me in the slightest, because once I shut this browser, it's all forgotten. I think the difference between you and me is you this forum is of greater importance to you, than it is for me. This place at the end of the day, for me, is a source of escapism. Nothing else. A few minutes a day reading other peoples problems whilst leaving my own in the realm we call reality. What you consider drama here, isn't drama to me because it's means significantly less to me than it does to you.

I hope that made sense and was clear. It's quarter to 4 in the morning and I actually do mean I mean no offense.

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean to say I don't care about this forum, I wouldn't bother moderating it if I didn't. But once the browser shuts, this place doesn't get a second thought, know what I mean?
    Your actions contradict your words, Kiechi. I see no proving this; it has either gone over your head or you just want to play childish games.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I thought this thread was about autofellatio, not who can piss farther in the wind. Smacks to both K & LW.
    I'll piss on you!

Once again, I was personally attacked for a joke I made. Do I really care? No, Kiechi is stuck in his own little world with his own little games. Why did I retaliate? Because karma is a bitch. Religious purposes I guess

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    So yeah, to get back to the topic at hand-

I'd do it
    Don't break your back trying!

Giga, I told my husband about this thread and he says "hell ya" and if any guy denies he full of shit!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

lilwing, stop being a lilbitch. Oh and for the sake of your family stop anal f*cking cucumbers and feeding them to your family!
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 12-01-08 at 06:13 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

^ ah, OV it's not nice when people get personal.

haha, you guys are cute. Kiechi, people make jokes like that all the time here, and I don't see you insulting them back when it happens. Yet you pick on lilwing. hmmm..

and strictly speaking, you also broke the very rule you were enforcing, under the guise of making an example (which, btw, seems to have incited more of the same by other members who were watching!). This also implies that you as a mod can break the rules and boss people around using technicalities. This makes people understandably angry. You should know this. So either you didn't know it, or you wanted to incite an angry off-topic row.

Also, I find it hard to believe that you do not think of this place when you are not logged in.. that, or you've simply never gotten useful advice that you wanted to apply in your life or never engaged in a meaningful conversation or involving debate on LF, because those things definitely go into the real world.
    Being on LF has definitely added thoughts and concepts to my mind that weren't there before, and that don't magically go away when I shut the browser. Frankly the implication that this makes me and a lot of other people here "sad" people if we view this forum as more than simply escapism into a temporary virtual realm is kind of offensive.

haha, you guys are cute. Kiechi, people make jokes like that all the time here, and I don't see you insulting them back when it happens. Yet you pick on lilwing. hmmm..
    Ah yes, the mind boggles. It's you funny you say that, or more specifically, funny you're trying to imply that I'm targeting wing. What you and the majority of members of this forum don't understand is, us, as mods aren't strict at all when it comes to moderation of content and what's expressed. I'm sure you frequent other forums Tiay, therefore you should recognize the leniency the members have from the moderation team.

Yes, I replied to his thread with a personal statement, but that's it. I wouldn't even call it an insult. The statement wasn't personally insulting, I did not call him "lilbitch" and told him to stop "anally ****ing cucumbers", it was merely an example of something Lilwing has said in the past, which he isn't too proud of to demonstrate it isn't nice to make people feel little over something as trivial as not getting laid. But what makes it worse is the fact he directly quoted you. This to me, demonstrates a degree of cowardice and implies he was trying to involve you with his insult, giving off the impression that you and he both are against off2college. Do you think thats fair? Did I warn Lilwing and OV over the racist black jokes they were making in another thread, what if a black person read over em' and found that offensive, would you just easily brush it off like this simply because "everyone makes jokes like that all the time" and yes, I have seen many racial slurs on this forum. Yet, you pull me up for enforcing the rules. Now, I'm giving you the choice Tiay. If you don't like the way I handle situations, then please, just say. I'll then handle it in a more appropriate way, by handing our warnings. Joke or not, if I consider it insulting (of course, at my best digression) I will bill people warnings.

Of course, I don't expect to win either way. Choice is in your hands.

Also, I find it hard to believe that you do not think of this place when you are not logged in.. that, or you've simply never gotten useful advice that you wanted to apply in your life or never engaged in a meaningful conversation or involving debate on LF, because those things definitely go into the real world.
    Being on LF has definitely added thoughts and concepts to my mind that weren't there before, and that don't magically go away when I shut the browser. Frankly the implication that this makes me and a lot of other people here "sad" people if we view this forum as more than simply escapism into a temporary virtual realm is kind of offensive.
    Who implied it made you sad people? I certainly did not. Maybe the fact that you thought it was implication is saying something about yourself...?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aw, come on you guys! Knock it off. Lilwing was being mean, and it was pointed out by a moderator, as is appropriate. The fact that much goes unchecked doesn't make it wrong that he do his job.

Let's not turn this into another pissing match. Frankly, the original topic was much more interesting. I keep clicking on this link to see who else would suck their own weiner, and all I see is bitching.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast