+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can't get this out of my head

Can't get this out of my head

I miss my ex (lets call him A)so much but he treated me badly when I went out with him. I wasn't treated with enough attention and care. Maybe we just don't mesh well together or maybe he just wasn't that into me. I felt like crap and started feeling very lonely so I contacted another ex (lets call him B) and we just talked. This guy accepted me right back even though we've broken up and haven't talked since 2 years ago. He also want to get get back with me. B is a very nice guy, have done way more things for me than A and when we went out he treated me very well. However, I'm not attracted to him (and never really was) because he just bores me. I know I'm being a total jerk for using him to fill in the void and I really do think that B deserves better things than me. Sometimes I think its Karma and that maybe A is treating me like I am treating B. I miss A so much but dating A was the most painful experience I had. Now I feel like crap and don't know how to handle this. What is the best thing to do now?

Get your ass into counseling and figure out why you're attracted to men who treat you like crap.

You shouldn't be dating right now until you figure this out.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    What is the best thing to do now?
    You should stay away from both and focus on yourself. Find a way to be happy on your own while single. If you need a relationship to make you happy, then you are looking for a relationship for all the wrong reasons.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Stay away from both of them. NEITHER are healthy situations for you. Just let those go! Some women dont appreciate the Mr Nice guy and for whatever reason want the bad ass. Its a mystery to me. But cut them both loose. Youre hurting your first x, just rebounding and using him, thats going to hurt him. Not quite sure why you'd want to go the second if he treat you like shit. Another mystery. I think staying single for a bit is the best solution. You DONT need a man in your life all of the time. Take time for youself, have fun!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.