+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Intimate....It is 2am.....

Intimate....It is 2am.....

Ok I will start a general chat I suppose.
    Why is it that we are all here on a Love forum. Reading these posts and trying to give advise and most of the times flying way off topic?

Lame A** but I am really getting tired of jumping post to post when there is almost no one here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Quote Originally Posted by trishbaby View Post
    Ok I will start a general chat I suppose.
    Why is it that we are all here on a Love forum. Reading these posts and trying to give advise and most of the times flying way off topic?

Lame A** but I am really getting tired of jumping post to post when there is almost no one here.
    Think of it like playing Minesweeper.. "why are you here?".. "because you're bored".. lol

I see your point though.. but i'll be on for an other 50 mins maybe.. so shoot.. what do you feel like talking about? what do you feel like right now?
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

What I feel like right now is not possible with a computer.LOL
    Other than being bored. I know that I clearly signed up for this forum because I am missing things in my life and either need to vent or find someone that has the same problem ect. I have that issue of being great for advise but I lack the nerve to apply it to my own life as do many.

Ok lets play devils advocate.
    If you know a relationship may never change but dont want to leave and invest all the time and effort not to mention years off ones youth by searching for that right one. And that age old fear of being alone while your body starts to sag and casting for sex in the city. What should one do?

What do you do about having a HUGE sexual appetite but can no longer stand to be in the same room as your partner and find no enjoyment of pleasuring ones self?

What is the best feeling sexual position for a male?And why?
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 11-01-08 at 01:05 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Depends on whether or not children are involved...

EDIT: Ahaha! That answer was in repsonse to post number 4 - definitely NOT sexual positions.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Say that there is not,
    and also that there is.
    Best to answer both sides I suppose.

Why are guys so very bad at kissing?
    Do you agree that a good toe curling kiss is a must?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Response to post 8 -

Hmm.. well I am pretty traditional, I guess... Unless the guy is generally harmful to the family unit in some way (addict, cheater, physically abusive, etc.), and providing he is good with the kids, I would probably stay. I would have to hate my man a REAL lot to tear up my kid's family over him.

On the other hand, if there are no children involved, I don't feel the same obligation to try to force a square peg into a round hole.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

What about severe emotional abuse? In either cases.

With kids then what about if he is a rotten father and the children want him to leave? But that age old fear of being alone? Or the emotional abuse of what good man will want baggage?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Trish

Do you agree that a good toe curling kiss is a must?
    A toe curling kiss is a must.. and I don't mean litterally; but a kiss that makes your nervous system go haywire and just gives you that feel-good sensation all over your body and almost puts you into a trance is what everyone is entitled to, both men and women..

Why are guys bad at kissing?

Maybe you're with the wrong guy. It's true, some guys, will never get it right.. It could be the case that he simply doesn't care to get it right.. It could also be the case that there's bad communication.. But it could also be the case that it's not HIM (at least the ACT of kissing).. but an INTERNAL problem! The actual release of endorphins isn't what makes kissing so amazing.. the endorphins simply act as a catalyst to spark and tap into deeper more powerful memories of positive emotions, feelings, and sensations that come out in one big surge and take over the body.. It's quite possible that whoever you have in mind, has failed to establish this emotional connection with you, so kissing him is almost purely physical for you, and you don't get to enjoy that emotional rush..

What about severe emotional abuse? In either cases.

With kids then what about if he is a rotten father and the children want him to leave? But that age old fear of being alone? Or the emotional abuse of what good man will want baggage?
    Good guys are indifferent to baggage if they either have their own kids OR you are willing to have his kids (additional).. if you satisfy his basic/primal need to procreate (or it's already been satisfied).. a "good" man should not have a problem with a woman who already has kids..

Now, your definition of "good" should include someone who is sexually content, financially secure, and obviously open-minded and family-oriented..

If the guy is quilty of emotional abuse.. leave.. you should have ZERO tollerance for that kind of behavior.. it's not healthy for the kids OR you.. it's actually a better environment for the children if they live in a seperate household (argument free) than to live in a hostile environment where both parents are together! but the ideal household is where the mother and father are argument free.. and if the man you have in mind can't do that; then you have to either try and work things out (psychologist), but if he's unwilling to and emotional abuse is in his nature, then you have to leave and find someone else..

I didn't come here to give advice, I came here to prevent stupid advice from being given. Sometimes that is even more required. The only thing more annoying than stupid questions is stupid answers to them.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

What is the best feeling sexual position for a male?And why?
    Oh.. there are so many; why do people like asking these "best" questions that limit things to just ONE?

1. Anything that is my pleasure only, where I can just lay back, enjoy, not have to do any work, not have to worry about anyone else but myself, and can just focus on me.. (this is usually followed or preceeded by me going down on the her; several times)

2. Anything that is HER pleasure only, and there is no focus on me, the action is all on her.. (yes, you have no idea what urges I get to just go down on someone.. I get more urges to go down on women i'm emotionally connected with than to have sex throughout the entire year.. remember; sex for men is an expression of affection, so this is the rationalization for this urge in case it doesn't make sense to you)

3. A combination of 1+2; with the added bonus of pushing outselves to the limits and being overly-aggressive (it's always boring and not fun at all to be "proper, polite, and civilized" during sex.. save sensuality for foreplay/teasing).. A good example of this is the reverse-cowgirl position where she's on top BUT! instead of me just lying down while she's cowgirl riding.. my upper body is alligned with hers.. as her body moves, my body follows, my chest is glued to her back.. my head is resting on her shoulders; our faces are gazing wildly at eachother.. on of my hands works it's way her entire body slowly, passionately, but wildly, instinctively, and primally.. while my other hand is committed to working her clitoris.. (the actual physical pleasure isn't as much as the emotional pleasure.. in fact; I have RE, so my penis is largely desensitized, I don't get much physical pleasure out of sex at all.. so it's the emotional component that really matters.. and with positions like reverse-cowgirl "personally modified"; the emotional sensation/connection/pleasure from going at it together; being up against eachother, so closely bonded during the act of sex, is simply an amazing intimate experience.. and because it is.. it constantly leaves both people wanting more.. (not just because of any physical pleasure; but because of the emotional experience)

Sometimes it isn't the answer that maybe the problem but the question we ask. I think you should rephrase it too..."Why do I always kiss such bad kissers?"

What do you do about having a HUGE sexual appetite but can no longer stand to be in the same room as your partner and find no enjoyment of pleasuring ones self?
    "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" eh? yea right, I say you should break up with your fat boyfriend. Relationships are supposed to be fun and a joy ride....not a stupid investment.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 10-01-08 at 03:38 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    a "good" man should not have a problem with a woman who already has kids..
    I disagree with this. ^

There is nothing wrong with a good man who doesn't care to raise someone else's children. That is not a job that everyone is cut out for.

FYI: We take turns here. Do not post twice or three times without a response. I just merged up all these posts and I shouldn't have to do that.
    Spammer Spanker

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    I didn't come here to give advice, I came here to prevent stupid advice from being given. Sometimes that is even more required. The only thing more annoying than stupid questions is stupid answers to them.
    We might not agree on much, but we definitely agree on this.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't understand this thread.