+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: finding myself

Billy-Ive seen you come back here yesterday...and you know what? Everyday is a challenge for yourself. I find myself having good days and bad days. And a day can go bad in an instant-but its how you react to it that makes you stronger. There will always be pitfall as you remain single or involved. But always think of yourself and where you want to be-keep your own expectations at a level you know you can deal with on your own. Dont depend on someone else to make you happy. Be happy from within yourself. (guess this is going back to your goodbye thread) and knowing you like to write and you wanted to be in the place I am. Content.

But its all YOU Billy. A person is suppose to add to your life and not complicate it. And I know you dont want to be hurt, neither do I. But you faced a major challenge with your x and subjecting yourself to getting hurt-you did it though! Although things didnt pan out the way you had hoped...remember theres a reason. You may not see it now-but eventually down the road it will come to you.

People come into our lives for a reason-but always remain true to yourself...for you are the only person who you can truly rely on. I wish you the best and hope you will be able to find the inner peace you need in your life...when you do find it-dont let go.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Nice poem, squirrley.
    I have it all. Including kino.

yea if I really felt that way today. Its one reason I posted it-so I could remind myself its how I really feel everyday...but sometimes theres a pitfall...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12