+ Follow This Topic

Thread: knowing some shit abt my ex

knowing some shit abt my ex

i've stayed with my ex boyfriend for 7 years and we broke up a year something ago.

sometimes before we broke up, he went with my friend (obviously we're not friend anymore and i was stupid enough of not realising it at that time) and at the same time, a guy chased me. I had a few subj that i studied with this guy, so we became closer. my ex thought that we had "something" then we kinda having a calm down period as exams were coming, we said to discuss our relationship after our exams.

After the exams, they went out and they met my other close girlfriend. they hold hands and said hi to her. my friend got really pissed and told me on that night. My ex also called me that night and admitted that he's with that woman and asked me why i didn't try to get him back. I mean, if he's with someone else then what can I do? so we broke up officially that day. it was a Sunday... on the following Saturday, he dated me to car show with him, so I went. somehow he told me they broke up (?!) but it just a lie. I knew that. he wanted sex that day but i cried and pushed him away. after that, he never admitted their relationship in front of me.

after a month or something, they went to trip together. I called him and he told me he's going with his mates. when they're back, i saw that woman on msn and i asked her how's her xmas, she told me she had a great time and kept showing off how in love they were and blah blah blah. <I didn't ask for it! I just asked "hey how's your xmas" as i tried to be nice>. somehow he knew I knew they went to trip together and told me "they're just friends"

he's really good at lies, i heard from my friends how they went to classes together at uni (that woman graduated but went to uni with him). he gave her his car to drive and brought her to all of his friends' dinners/parties etc.

a few months later, due the visa problem, that woman went back to her country and he stayed here. he made her a farewell party at his house and invited his friends to come over. that woman doesn't have many friends. after she's back, my ex and I still contact but not a lot. I guess it just because he was lonely? that's why he tried to contact me? We met up and he wanted sex again, I gave in this time, guess it's because i still loved him. however, after sex, he was like "we shouldn't do that, it's wrong". i was like wtf? why don't you say that before sex?

another 2/3 months later, he went to her country and visited her but told me he went somewhere else (another city which is quite close to that woman's city) to visit his dad, well, lies again. apparently he lived at her place for the whole month but he still sms me when he's back, saying how hot and what he did with his mates. LIES! when he was back, he showed his friends their kissing pics which he kept in his wallet, saying how happy they were and all those shits.

he dated me when he's back. I tried to look up his phone and his wallet but he was a bit mad saying he doesn't like ppl to touch his "personal" stuffs. so i'm like fine lier.

at the end of last year, he took annual leave and went to visit that woman again. the story that he told me was he's going to visit his grandparents at overseas as they're really "sick". they went to trip again. he sms me on xmas day and new year day, asked me what's my plan and what i've done. i told him what i did and he just told me the firework was crap there, it's so much better in here.

He called me when he's back. I asked him how's his trip but he never answered me, kept avoiding the questions and said something else. That woman came here for some work thing for a month or something. I called him and asked him for dinner, he told me he's busy cos he needs to help his mum out.

guys, why i still can't get over him? it has been a year +!! i know what he's doing just lie lie lie... whenever he sees me he wants sex and also tells me he still loves me... help me out...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you want to know why you aren't over him, it's because you are still talking to him. You need to cease ALL contact. Do not take his phone calls, do not accept dates, do not attend parties he may be attending, etc. You are pouring salt into your wound by continuing contact.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    If you want to know why you aren't over him, it's because you are still talking to him. You need to cease ALL contact. Do not take his phone calls, do not accept dates, do not attend parties he may be attending, etc. You are pouring salt into your wound by continuing contact.
    No joke.

This is ridiculous. "He hurts me but I can't get over him!!" That's your own fault.