+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Oral Sex

Oral Sex

Ok....I would like to know...Why do guys like to receive oral sex but its the hugest problem when giving it back? Some guys tell me that its different because women get their period and I think thats bullshit cuz men arent clean either.Only diff is they dont bleed.They act as if women dont wash their pussy lol.Anyways I'd like your point of view on this topic.Thanks

Ummmm..... I don't know who the hell you have been talking to but I love to shove my face in a woman's crotch. It is pretty much on my mind the entire day. Best part of sex is going down on the girl. These guys, you should ask them if they are gay.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Ummmm..... I don't know who the hell you have been talking to but I love to shove my face in a woman's crotch. It is pretty much on my mind the entire day. Best part of sex is going down on the girl. These guys, you should ask them if they are gay.
    i love you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

LostNotFound Guest
    i think there is a lot of stigma attatched to oral sex with young people. so depending on their age i would say thats why there saying that.

i think oral sex is appreciated the older you are, or the more you know about orgamsing.

Hmm well some girls smell/ dont bathe enough, alot of guys hate the taste of pussy, and some guys are just selfish. Some guys also just are too egotistical to admit they dont know how to please a girl orally so if the girl doesnt respond they keep it really short and come back up and try something else. THEN there are the guys that cant get enough of it and it doesnt matter if they know what theyre doing or not they love it and it feels awesome and those are the kinda guys we all love

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    THEN there are the guys that cant get enough of it and it doesnt matter if they know what theyre doing or not they love it and it feels awesome and those are the kinda guys we all love
    Jeez I thought that was everybody and then this thread comes along to crush my world.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i love you.
    I love me too. ... oh and you!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Ok....I would like to know...Why do guys like to receive oral sex but its the hugest problem when giving it back? Some guys tell me that its different because women get their period and I think thats bullshit cuz men arent clean either.Only diff is they dont bleed.They act as if women dont wash their pussy lol.Anyways I'd like your point of view on this topic.Thanks
    IMO, my personal POV is that the guy(s) you're talking about is/are all d*cks..

Personally; I haven't had ONE SINGLE WOMAN woman give me physically pleasureable oral sex; ever.. It's not really that emotionally satisfying either (again; i'm just talking about myself, I have RE, so this doesn't apply to guys in large.. most guys love oral sex)

Which leads me to my next point.. Even though I never enjoyed oral sex at all (getting).. and there was no selfish motivation for me to (give) oral sex; I still felt the strong urge and desire to give oral sex.. Think about this for a second! This would mean that if you're talking about a guy who actually enjoys the pleasure of (getting) oral sex; he sould feel even MORE compelled to (give) oral sex!

The period excuse is a load of crap.. When I can tell (or when i'm directly told) that my sexual partner has her period; I actually feel an even STRONGER, DEEPER, MORE POWERFUL urge to give her oral sex, simply because I know that she'll enjoy it more.. It's an emotionally bonding experience; in fact, it's an emotionally pleasurable experience for BOTH people..

IMO again, this should be every guy's POV. Her vagina is part of her, just look at it, it's beautiful, just make love to it, explore every last wrinkle and flap of skin, discover and stimulate every last nerve, as you're down there kissing it, licking it, teasing it with your lips and tongue, aim to go beyond giving physical pleasure, feel yourself connecting, feel yourself becoming one with her body's rhythm, feel your mind and your energy being put into her, and be the reason she reaches that high-state.. reach it together (not physically, but emotionally).. and unwind from it together aswell.. it's a beautiful thing.. as a guy (or a lesbian), you should love your partner's vagina the same way you love your partner.. and if there's nothing disgusting about your partner, then there should be nothing disgusting about her vagina..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Don't waste one more minute on a guy like that. Too many fish-eaters in the sea, you know?
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Don't waste one more minute on a guy like that. Too many fish-eaters in the sea, you know?
    Between you and Grk's menstrual cunnilingus fantasies I think all the joy has been sucked out of oral sex... so to speak.

It's hard to complain with your mouth full, so shut up and get back down there.
    Spammer Spanker

Yes ma'am.

I LOVE giving it... HM HM HM !!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've never met a guy who didn't wanna go down on their girls.