+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any ideas guys?

any ideas guys?

my girlfriend and i have are both virgins, and know we want to **** eachother, but she is like SUPER picky about when and where she wants to do it, i would personally do it in a tree if it meant ****ing her, but do any of u guys have any ideas where to do it, she usually comes to my house for 6 hrs and were in my t.v room, but theres a chance of my mom walking in, thers the mall but we were just there and its to public she says, and a park but it was too cold, anyone have ideas for a place to do it, but keep in mind she hates the cold

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    15 is too young for sex. Go play basketball instead.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

im almost 16 and im mature enough to know what im doing and stuff and all the pregnancy, and std issues, dont worry and anyway she is 17 so shes not too young

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by johnman85 View Post
    my girlfriend and i have are both virgins, and know we want to **** eachother, but she is like SUPER picky about when and where she wants to do it, i would personally do it in a tree if it meant ****ing her, but do any of u guys have any ideas where to do it, she usually comes to my house for 6 hrs and were in my t.v room, but theres a chance of my mom walking in, thers the mall but we were just there and its to public she says, and a park but it was too cold, anyone have ideas for a place to do it, but keep in mind she hates the cold
    To be honest Johnboy, don't take this offensive, either, but you do not sound like someone who is mature enough and responsible for sex. You're inexperienced, and you really don't know what you're digging into. You just sound like a typical, 15 year old boy, with raging hormones.

The desperation to want sex so bad regardless of consequence... it's a bad idea. And even if you were ready, it would still be a bad idea; you haven't stepped out into the real world. You don't know what you want to do with the rest of your life. Having sex at your age may have a very bad effect on all those things.

With that being said, I know I can't make you keep the snake in it's cage, but just remember that it follows you. It takes a real man to turn down such a pleasure in order to protect yourself and the people you love. I just hope that you realize this, and good luck with whatever happens!

Sounds like she wants her first time to be special, sounds like you dont give a crap about making her first time special.. which is sad.
    And the chance of your mom walking in? thats really retarded, first timers should have the oppurtunity to take their time, really slow, so its comfortable and time to lay around naked afterward, not a quicky on a couch in a parents house. Why dont you wait till you get your license then you can drive to any private location you want.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Meh, sex is a part of growing up & if they're going to do it anyway it might be best to give advice along those lines. Personally, I'd be happy to give you some ideas provided I'm convinced you're both mature enough to start having sex.

So... tell you what John, why don't you first tell US what you think is important to you both about your first sexual experience and we'll go from there. Hint: start with the basics like: protection.

first of all i do know what im doing with my life after highschool im going to join the marines and if i decide to get a better education the 4 years in there will pay for that, and beleive me if it meant to be able to see my girlfriend everyday like at school (since she moved) then i would wait until we are married, but since we both want to and are always horny like all the time, i was just asking u guys, and i dont see any reason why i would break up with her in my future, and she feels exactly the same we talk about these things. and to also say she is on the shot to and i have condoms (trojan ultra ribbed) and so does she, so we are ready and cant wait to do it, but i am positive if we do do it nothing will go wrong except getting caught or her getting pregnant, but it sounds like u guys think we should wait or at least until the moment is perfect, and whoever said i dont care about her first time thats offensive cause i would die for her, she just doesnt want to get caught and not cold out

If u two talking about THE moment everytime u see eachother.
    The moment will be ruïned when it gets there. It will be like a "made moment' if u know what i mean.

Just let everything go the way it does... don't rush into it.
    Maybe it happends tomorrow, maybe next week...
    When u do, one thing is for sure! It will be special cause it'll be happening from itself.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by johnman85 View Post
    and to also say she is on the shot to and i have condoms (trojan ultra ribbed) and so does she, so we are ready and cant wait to do it, but i am positive if we do do it nothing will go wrong except getting caught or her getting pregnant,
    This is quite a lot more than 'nothing will go wrong except...'

Anyway, if you say she has had the shot (prevent pregnancy) & you say you have condoms (prevent STDs) then just make sure you use them. As far as a place goes, the solution for this situation is the time honoured one: spend some money on her & get a room someplace.

Pity you aren't in Japan, they have places specifically designed for this purpose.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't trust condoms...or the pill.

anachronistic Guest
    Ahh, the ignorance of young age...

Well, Johnny, sounds like you're SOL. You need a car or something... Indie, can you get a room at the age of 15? I didn't know that.

yeah or money for a room.. which is hard enough for me to get and i work two jobs :/

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In a mall? Oh god!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

anachronistic Guest
    John, why don't you just invest $5 in a bolt for your door? If your mom asks you why you're installing one on your door, tell her you need more privacy. What's she going to do?

Then you can lock your door all smooth like in the movies when the guy is just about to get laid. Nothing cooler than that, right?

But yeah, be safe, be careful, and I still encourage you to put it off until you're a little older. Good luck with whatever happens, and don't bust a nut inside of her. Even if you have a condom on. Anyway, those are my tips for you, and I wish you well.

Oh and, if your mom knocks on the door or tells you that supper is ready or something, it just might, JUST MIGHT ruin the moment. Maybe if your mother respects you and thinks your trustworthy, sit her down and tell her what's up. Maybe she will understand, and give you that privacy.
    Last edited by anachronistic; 15-01-08 at 02:45 PM.

Just have alot of fun romantic play dates planned like swimming and watching movies and if you both feel ready and in love it will happen eventually. Always be prepared with condoms or whatever but never push the moment. Amen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast