+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: why do some girls date down

why do some girls date down

one of these girls is 20 and the other is like 27
    can i ask u why some girls the ones i knew get involved with guys who are dealers-break the law, pothead-stupid ,"but he was fun to hang out with, even more fun when he was high", pretty much low life losers -funny thing is the girl is univ educated graduate and going to bcit now too. so why she hang out with a pothead loser that smokes it all the time.
    she tells me shes the party type and does crazy things-huh what is crazy things. lol hahah

u think she go for the univ doctor, lawyer, accountant and big shot guy hey but no. weird hey.

why get involved with a dealer, pothead drop out, in the first place anyways. i mean whast next hanging out with welfare bums lol
    you think some girls would date up so ur status is higher. dating up is a term. who dates down to lowlifes
    lets say your a girl and you went to private school, got a univ bach education why the heck would you date and be with a pothead HS dropout , a dealer. lol good luck introducing them to your family. mine lol i be disowned.

-even my folks say this---another question would a doctor want to marry/date a garabage man. ????? i don't think so. it happens ,but its far and few between. doctor would usually marry.date another doctor or another high end profession. you want to date better a higher status person, go better yourself , get a higher education and a higher paying job. higher status means more respect and honour. less people will look down on you and belittle you.

the term dating up. getting up the social ladder. so why did these girls go for these kind of guys:the Highschool drop out, dealer, smokes weed like all day everyday,

yes but would u want to date/marry a guy who didn;t finish HS/does p/t job in retail making minimu wage like all his life and hes happy with it, and hes want to marry u.i mean imagine telling you folks,f reinds about this guy

just tellin someone ur a doctor, lawyer means something=ppl look up to u, ur educated, smart, ambitous,...etc u think ppl look up to welfare bums lol
    at a party how many ppl want to talk to a person when he tells u he works in warehouse and hes like older than 27, i doubt few ppl do, i think more ppl want to talk to that doctor, surgeon. why u can learn someting from him, and also prestige and status

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am currently dating someone who hasn't had the greatest track record. I am graduating from college in May. Does it bother me? Slightly. But, he is confused about what he actually wants to do. In the meantime he is working a job that pays kinda crappy. Does it make me like him less? No. I like him as a person. I can be myself around him and we both appreciate each other. Right now thats all that matters. Most of the educated men I have met have not been interested. So to me, I don't see it as a loss.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

hey ellyn

so why u can;t get a better high acheiver guy. imagine telling your friends , family about this guy-omg the laughs and the suprised look. talk about dating down.

he play vid games right away as he comes home right lol hahah

Ellynn is offline Love Gurus
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by joe45 View Post
    hey ellyn

so why u can;t get a better high acheiver guy. imagine telling your friends , family about this guy-omg the laughs and the suprised look. talk about dating down.

Honestly, I don't care what my friends think and they know better then to judge me by that. As for my family.....my parents are dead. I don't care what other people say. If I am happy, thats all that matters. And no, he doesn't play video games when he gets home. He cuddles with me, gives me a back rub, and asks me about my day. That means more to me then a guy who is crazy busy all the time and so wrapped up in his career.
    Appreciate the good times and learn from the bad times....

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hey ellyn

You just seem bitter.

Judging people from one or two actions is completely misguided.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think that these women just need to get it out of their systems. Nothing teaches appreciation for people who are motivated to achieve better than dating a loser.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

hey ellyn

For the record, there are many people from different social statuses who come home after work to play some video games as a stress reliever. Anything wrong with relieving stress? Video games today reach a much bigger audience than they did in the 80s or even the 90s.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Oh, and if you represent what you call a "better guy", I would understand why a girl wouldn't go out with you with your arrogant ass.
    [url]www.myspace.com/michael_does_not_like_you[/url]

Well, I've dated some sketchy types just to know what it felt like. I wasn't serious about them, though.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, you've got some major assumptions going on.

FYI, garbage men make lots of $$$, at least here they do.

That warehouse worker may be on their way to a management job.

That surgeon may make lots of $$$, but may be a total ass who & workaholic who will never emotionally satisfy his or her family.

Nice, decent, hardworking ppl (and their opposite) are found in every profession.

What I would be concerned about are those who do work they are unhappy with and try to mask their unhappiness with mean spirit or drugs or other damaging behaviour.

involved with guys who are dealers-break the law, pothead-stupid ,"but he was fun to hang out with, even more fun when he was high", pretty much low life losers -funny thing is the girl is univ educated graduate and going to bcit now too. so why she hang out with a pothead loser that smokes it all the time.
    she tells me shes the party type and does crazy things-huh what is crazy things. lol hahah

u think she go for the univ doctor, lawyer, accountant and big shot guy hey but no. weird hey.
    I think your answer is right there..

My first ex-gf cheated on me with an abusive pothead guy; no hostilities, but the reason simply was; the guy was alot more fun.. yeah sure, she got humiliating slaps in the face and the head once in a while, and he wasn't doing anything with his life.. but don't think that logic is going to save you..

Women who use LOGIC for dating, are usually gold-diggers.. if you think she's going to pick the doctor, lawyer, accountant, and big-shot over the other guys (all else constant), just because of occupation; she would be using a very specific logic.. so, highly unlikely that this would cause ATTRACTION.. (aka. make her want to date guys like this)

Truth of the matter, I don't know what impression you have of women, but women don't look at occupational groups in terms of grouping men.. That's like saying "Doctors & Accountants are sexy & hot"? Don't attack this back with "it's not the same".. because it's exactly the same..

Instead, women want entertainment, and fun, (something money can usually provide), but money is actually a bonus, the most fun i've had with women has been for free (no, don't get nasty, I mean just walks, sitting down, talking, stories, jokes, games, over at her place/my place, etc).. you have to destroy/delete/erase this notion that she SHOULD be going after more successful men up in the social latter.. instead, try and think of what SHE wants, what she REALLY wants.. which is in part a physically attractive guy, but also (this one is important) a guy who she shares a deep emotional connection with.. sex is an emotional experience, so when having sex, she wants to feel that the person she's doing it with has been someone who she's shared great moments with, (including FUN moments with), and not just someone who will be a good provider..

Please think about female sex rationalizations.. the rationalization you should be aiming for is "this guy is so much fun, plus he's hot, and it just feels like the right thing to do".. you should NOT be hoping for the "ehh, I guess he's been providing well for the past three months, I guess it's time to give it up considering my other options".. The latter will never get attractive women attracted to you (which is the mistake doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc make when they feel that if they flaunt their major/profession, they will get quality women).. Instead.. it's your actual QUALITIES that will get (whoever HER is) attracted to you, REGUARDLESS of your occupation..

Think about it for a second.. these women are clearly not dumb.. they know very well the implications of some of the bad habits these guys have.. BUT! They're clearly overlooking them, WHY? Because there's something so much greater that these guys are offering her.. (fun, entertainment, excitement, adventure, etc).. Not to say that doctors, lawyers, accountants are boring people.. but chances are, their education has sucked the fun out of them.. so they just need to make effort to give (her) what these other guys can give her more naturally and effortlessly..

Money & Looks won't get you women.. i'm not the best living proof of this.. but trust me on this one, i've seen it happen plenty.. QUALITIES will get you the woman you want (unless she has a specific logic goal "money, green card, etc").. so be able to offer her fun, excitement, adventure, basically a great time.. if she wants to be with you because she has a great time (and you don't fall into the friend zone).. you're doing great..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

what do you mean by a whole lot more fun. what is fun? what fun did he provide for ur ex gf that u didn't? are we talkin about crazy sex uin crazy places-park, in elevator, in the theatre..etc. wht do you mean by fun? examples? what do they do that is fun? what do they do in spare time? how are htey fun

fun moments?? huh like crazy sex? i don't get it.
    i mean i go with g irls to coffee shop, walk in park...etc

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    I think your answer is right there..

My first ex-gf cheated on me with an abusive pothead guy; no hostilities, but the reason simply was; the guy was alot more fun.. yeah sure, she got humiliating slaps in the face and the head once in a while, and he wasn't doing anything with his life.. but don't think that logic is going to save you..

Women who use LOGIC for dating, are usually gold-diggers.. if you think she's going to pick the doctor, lawyer, accountant, and big-shot over the other guys (all else constant), just because of occupation; she would be using a very specific logic.. so, highly unlikely that this would cause ATTRACTION.. (aka. make her want to date guys like this)

Truth of the matter, I don't know what impression you have of women, but women don't look at occupational groups in terms of grouping men.. That's like saying "Doctors & Accountants are sexy & hot"? Don't attack this back with "it's not the same".. because it's exactly the same..

Instead, women want entertainment, and fun, (something money can usually provide), but money is actually a bonus, the most fun i've had with women has been for free (no, don't get nasty, I mean just walks, sitting down, talking, stories, jokes, games, over at her place/my place, etc).. you have to destroy/delete/erase this notion that she SHOULD be going after more successful men up in the social latter.. instead, try and think of what SHE wants, what she REALLY wants.. which is in part a physically attractive guy, but also (this one is important) a guy who she shares a deep emotional connection with.. sex is an emotional experience, so when having sex, she wants to feel that the person she's doing it with has been someone who she's shared great moments with, (including FUN moments with), and not just someone who will be a good provider..

Please think about female sex rationalizations.. the rationalization you should be aiming for is "this guy is so much fun, plus he's hot, and it just feels like the right thing to do".. you should NOT be hoping for the "ehh, I guess he's been providing well for the past three months, I guess it's time to give it up considering my other options".. The latter will never get attractive women attracted to you (which is the mistake doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc make when they feel that if they flaunt their major/profession, they will get quality women).. Instead.. it's your actual QUALITIES that will get (whoever HER is) attracted to you, REGUARDLESS of your occupation..

Think about it for a second.. these women are clearly not dumb.. they know very well the implications of some of the bad habits these guys have.. BUT! They're clearly overlooking them, WHY? Because there's something so much greater that these guys are offering her.. (fun, entertainment, excitement, adventure, etc).. Not to say that doctors, lawyers, accountants are boring people.. but chances are, their education has sucked the fun out of them.. so they just need to make effort to give (her) what these other guys can give her more naturally and effortlessly..

Money & Looks won't get you women.. i'm not the best living proof of this.. but trust me on this one, i've seen it happen plenty.. QUALITIES will get you the woman you want (unless she has a specific logic goal "money, green card, etc").. so be able to offer her fun, excitement, adventure, basically a great time.. if she wants to be with you because she has a great time (and you don't fall into the friend zone).. you're doing great..

yes these drug dealers, pothead ...etc might be good ppl deep inside yes i understand ,but do u really want to hang oout with them. lol
    u never now when ur eating at a restaurant that a guy driving by might shoot you, why gang related shooting. ya it happens even if ur not into the drug industry,but a lot lot higher if you are. u w ant to be in that crossfire, u want to now ur buddie got shot-not me. i mean i still talk to him if hes a good friend, but i won't want to hang out with him a lot -why-dangerous. its a dangerous business. you endangering your life. thats all

ppl say you date you date for the person and not his status and rank. you think a girl whos univ educated with a master degree and good 6 figure job would really really be dating a guy with a community college 2 yr schooling and working as a office clerk and making a little over minimum wage-happens its damn rare. my friend is the community college guy, and even he said i doubt she date me. they went out once and that was it. she dating a mba guy now.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think its more to do with common interests Joe. Someone who is a professional with a lot of education is probably looking for someone who interests her intellectually. And that usually means similar backgrounds because there is comfort and understanding in familarity. It shouldn't be taken personally.

i mean what would her parents think, her close friends think-ah why you dating Jeff -he has no car, he has no education, he just works in a call centre. "i think you can do a lot better". i mean why would a decent univ educated, good paid job professional girl making 60k or up and more want to be with has a decent nice new car rsx, TL, and new want to date a guy who has community college schoooling for 1 year, making like what a entry level tech support would make approx 25k-30k or even less, buses everywhere

my buddie had no car and he buses everywhere. he can get a car, but chooses not to since he like to keep his expenses down.he also doesn;t make a lot of money either, might go back to school so he doesn;t buy a car. and he had girls make a big deal as to why he has no car, and when he was goin to get a car. he buses out to her area and location to hang out with her(40 min bus ride). we live in vancouver and transit is pretty good.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast