+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kinda gross.. but i dont get it..

Kinda gross.. but i dont get it..

Sooooo about half a year ago I got sick out of the blue with a sore throat and it got really bad.
    I had had mono before so I figured it was a flare up.
    I could not eat or even swallow my own spit it hurt so so so much so I went to the doctor.
    The doctor, I believe, was a dumbass. He did a culture on me and concluded that nothing was wrong with me I just had an "abnormal amount of normal bacteria." what?! Nothing wrong my ass!
    Then he gave me steroids to bring down the swelling, problem is there was no swelling my throat walls had been deformed from the two week ordeal. Deformed, not swollen.. It pissed me off because it was $100 bucks for six pills i did not believe i needed.

Anyway ever since that illness my mouth has had a bad taste. I brush my teeth frequently and use mouthwash, peroxide.. nothing will take it away. My urine has a strange scent, and the sides of the back of my throat are still deformed. If there is an abundance of bacteria in me then I cant find many other ways of getting it out, Im a really clean person :/ I dont really think thats the case though..
    I just dont know whats wrong with me or what couldve caused this.

Anyone with similar experiences or words of enlightenment?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    See another doctor.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Isssss naisssssss.

sounds like you have cold kidneys. eat stuff with fresh cinnamon and ginger or drink ginger tea and see how that works.

do you drink enough water?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Maybe you have thrush, aka an oral candida infection.
    Spammer Spanker

I think it may have something to do with your oretheal complex. If you were to get a cotten bud and gently swipe the interior of your mouth, then place the sample into a IFD (Infectional Feretaious Decapitator), it'll be able to work out the intoxicant inferiorities that may be present. If you find that the virus ECG34 is present, sticky back plastic should suffice. However, if you find that ECG36X9 is present, you may have to take more drastic measures. I will reveal these measures once you've returned your results back to me.

Regards.

Dr. TeaGreen Phillips.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I bet you still have your tonsils.

WARNING - stop reading if you are grossed out easily.

If you do, I bet you have tonsoliths (tonsil stones). If you press on your tonsil with your finger, you may be able to push out little white 'stones' that are extremely foul smelling & are thought to be a common source of bad breath. They are thought to be a mixture of food & bacteria, common after having mono b/c of the enlargment of the tonsillar crypts.

Not a lot of MDs and dentists have heard of them tho, its still a fairly new complaint. Here's a link:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith[/url]

PS I'm not an MD, so check with your doc. And if you don't have your tonsils, get a new doc.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, gross indi! I never heard of those! Pretty cool.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I read waaaaaay to much... :/

I think you should've been given antibiotics insted of steroids. If you had an overgrowth of bacteria, even normal bacteria, an antibiotic would help.

I suggest going to another doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    I think it may have something to do with your oretheal complex. If you were to get a cotten bud and gently swipe the interior of your mouth, then place the sample into a IFD (Infectional Feretaious Decapitator), it'll be able to work out the intoxicant inferiorities that may be present. If you find that the virus ECG34 is present, sticky back plastic should suffice. However, if you find that ECG36X9 is present, you may have to take more drastic measures. I will reveal these measures once you've returned your results back to me.

Regards.

Dr. TeaGreen Phillips.

misombra, I dont drink that much water, which probably explains why I get headaches and migranes all the time. I try though

Donut: that sounds great and all but you lost me after IFD

Indi: EW. yes i still have my tonsils and I hope thats not the case :S thanks for the link Ill read up on it

I moved two states away so that forces me to see another doctor but I keep avoiding it because I dont have insurance

Don't thank me that was Kiechi's advice. I always knew that kid was ahead of his time. Looks like he finally ate enough acid to bring his potential into full bloom!

Quote Originally Posted by bohemiandonut View Post
    Don't thank me that was Kiechi's advice. I always knew that kid was ahead of his time. Looks like he finally ate enough acid to bring his potential into full bloom!
    Oh yeah i wasnt paying that much attention. Thanks Kiechi. If it makes you feel better donut you are a spectacular person. stay beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Oh yeah i wasnt paying that much attention. Thanks Kiechi. If it makes you feel better donut you are a spectacular person. stay beautiful
    I am reminded of when I posted my pic on here waaaaaay back... Boy how the politics changed!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast