+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: misombra's inequivocable hatred for the police deepens.

I drive a retired cop car my lil black and white crown vic.. people never tailgate me and cute boys always stike up conversations about it, its V8 and its really bright spotlight. So know that at least one thing good has came out of united states law enforcment -_- I get flirted with more. God Bless America

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    So know that at least one thing good has came out of united states law enforcment -_- I get flirted with more.
    No, that's just an excuse- The reason guys flirt with you is cause you're so attractive

Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    that sucks..

dirty up your number plate, sombra. Or get that invisible-yet-reflective paint that makes your plate appear white when it it's flashed. Or, get one of those GPS nav systems that tells you where the cameras are. It's either that or shoot the cameras with your rifle. why not go one step farther and just snipe off a cop or two while you're at it.
    wow tiay, you and i will be great friends.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    that sucks..

dirty up your number plate, sombra. Or get that invisible-yet-reflective paint that makes your plate appear white when it it's flashed. Or, get one of those GPS nav systems that tells you where the cameras are. It's either that or not speeding ^.^
    LOL. I like the reflective paint.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    No, that's just an excuse- The reason guys flirt with you is cause you're so attractive
    its allll good

the beast strikes again...

[url]http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080213/ap_on_re_us/wheelchair_dumping;_ylt=AuF8b7btft25I1UMEFQhFO2s0N UE[/url]

Police suspended for wheelchair dumping

1 hour, 18 minutes ago

TAMPA, Fla. - Four Hillsborough County sheriff's deputies have been suspended after purposely tipping a quadriplegic man out of his wheelchair at a jail, authorities said Tuesday.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Orient Road Jail surveillance footage from Jan. 29 shows veteran deputy Charlette Marshall-Jones, 44, dumping Brian Sterner out of his wheelchair and searching him on the floor after he was brought in on a warrant after a traffic violation.

Sterner said when he was taken into a booking room and told to stand up, Jones grew agitated when he told her that he could not.

"She was irked that I wasn't complying to what she was telling me to do," he told The Tampa Tribune. "It didn't register with her that she was asking me to do something I can't do."

Jones has been suspended without pay, and Sgt. Gary Hinson, 51, Cpl. Steven Dickey, 45 and Cpl. Decondra Williams, 36 have also been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation, sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter said.

"The actions are indefensible at every level," Chief Deputy Jose Docobo said. "Based on what I saw, anything short of dismissal would be inappropriate."

He said the officers' actions were an aberration.

A woman who answered Jones' telephone said Jones was unavailable. A message left at a telephone number listed for a Steven Dickey in Tampa was not immediately returned Tuesday night. Listings for Hinson and Williams could not be located.

"That none of the supervisors acted upon what they saw is of great concern," Docobo said. "This is not the norm at the sheriff's office."

Sterner was arrested at his Riverview home and taken to the jail Jan. 29 on a charge of fleeing and attempting to elude a police officer, according to records. He posted $2,000 bond and was released Feb 3.

A warrant for Sterner's arrest was issued after an Oct. 25 incident, in which Tampa police stopped him in Ybor City. He was stopped while driving a Mini Cooper that had been fitted with hand pedals and was cited for blocking an intersection.

"My client was stopped that night and was given a traffic citation, so how could he be fleeing and eluding?" Sterner's lawyer John Trevena said. "We're very skeptical about the basis for the charge itself."

Trevena said he hopes authorities investigate the deputies for criminal charges. He said he was "mortified" when he watched the footage.

"I couldn't believe that a detention deputy would be so callous toward an individual, whether they were disabled or not," he said. misombra says, "I could believe it. cops are worthless pieces of shit that should all just die."

On Sterner's MySpace page, the 32-year-old cites interests that include wheelchair rugby, yoga, art shows and documentaries.

DIE COP DIE!
    Last edited by misombra; 13-02-08 at 12:43 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh. How disgusting. It's hard to believe a woman could be such an ass.

I hope the public runs her out of town.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

die cop lover.
    Last edited by misombra; 13-02-08 at 09:57 PM.

have you seen the video of the girl who was strip searched by men and women officers?

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    have you seen the video of the girl who was strip searched by men and women officers?
    yeah i made sexy taim to it

oh dose dirty po pos

they make me so angry.

like, homicidally angry.

i dnt know why u have so much hate for them

what are you a cop lover?

don't be up here sticking up for cops because you may find yourself in my line of fire.

yeah all my family are cops. cops at sunset hill. what if i am a cop lover huh? ur line of fine will do nothing to meeeeeeee

ugh. we're not friends anymore.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast