+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: misombra's inequivocable hatred for the police deepens.

misombra's inequivocable hatred for the police deepens.

So today i got this letter in the mail with a picture of my car being taken by a street light video camera. i got a ticket for speeding from one of these things for 100 dollars.

please get me out of this police state i am living in. i am seriously ready for murder.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I'll visit you at the pinta.
    Spammer Spanker

don't be surprised if you hear something about certain intersections having their camera's shot off with a 45.

Use a rifle. Easier to hit your target.
    Spammer Spanker

thanks for being my accessory. i'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other en la pinta.

So, you want me to drive the getaway car, right?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We have those cameras all over my town, too.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

would you like me and giga to shoot yours too? i mean, i know how much you hate guns. you could sit in the back seat!

LostNotFound Guest
    what state do you live in?

the amount of cameras there are in london and they stil cant catch the dam bad guys

We're in New Mexico, usually know as the "Land of Enchantment", but I think we might change it to "The Dragass State".

This is no place for technology. We barely have, like, electricity and shit.
    Spammer Spanker

if i said i hated the police a million times it still wouldn't reflect the amount of hatred i have for them.

i can honestly say that i don't hate anything else. this hate takes up a lot of energy, i will admit. all hate does. i wish i didn't hate them so much. but all of me wants them to disappear.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    don't be surprised if you hear something about certain intersections having their camera's shot off with a 45.
    We used to have those in Ontario, then they got taken away. Not sure of the politics, tho, as I was young then.

I find that idea offensive too. Yes, I think you *should* have ppl go around and shoot them, seriously. But don't actually destroy the property (the fine is probably higher for that were you to get caught), just fire a paintball at it to smear the lens.

They'll have to get camera's for the cameras, or increase their police force to watch the cameras, which will defeat the purpose of cost-savings.

These cameras are no longer considered a valid means of citing a violation in my state, sombra.

The film proves that it is your car, but that does not necessarily mean that it was you who was driving it.

A speeding ticket goes to the one who was driving, not to the owner of the car, thus the state decided to remove the cameras.

~Sphinx

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    We used to have those in Ontario, then they got taken away. Not sure of the politics, tho, as I was young then.

I find that idea offensive too. Yes, I think you *should* have ppl go around and shoot them, seriously. But don't actually destroy the property (the fine is probably higher for that were you to get caught), just fire a paintball at it to smear the lens.

They'll have to get camera's for the cameras, or increase their police force to watch the cameras, which will defeat the purpose of cost-savings.
    there's a little teeny tiny bit of ghetto in you indi.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSphinx View Post
    These cameras are no longer considered a valid means of citing a violation in my state, sombra.

The film proves that it is your car, but that does not necessarily mean that it was you who was driving it.

A speeding ticket goes to the one who was driving, not to the owner of the car, thus the state decided to remove the cameras.

~Sphinx
    they ask on the ticket if i wasn't the driver. i'm thinking about sending it back saying that i wasn't the driver and i don't know who was. **** them. no seriously. f#u#c#k them.

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast