+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girls can be so cold when they reject/dump you. However.....

Girls can be so cold when they reject/dump you. However.....

Say you become a movie star, or that you became popular, or maybe you did something that "wow her" and all a sudden she comes back with " Im so sorry I been so cold towards you, I was such a B*****" "please forgive me"

this has happened to me before, no I didn't become famous or anything.

It was with my first girlfriend in high school. she dumped me and I freaked out and cried. Later on she came to me saying how sorry she was that she was so cold towards me and stuff like that.

what I need to know is, why the hell do girls act so cold towards guys when it comes to rejecting them???

[url]http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t115193/[/url]

This is a perfect example. yeah sure I missed obvious signs, but why act that way?

and I bet you, if I became something great, she'd come back with "hey, remember me? I just wanted to say how sorry I am for blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah"!!

GOD THIS IS WHY I HATE WOMEN!!

Last edited by David12; 18-01-08 at 04:01 AM.

Wow, that was a long post (Under the link provided)

IT looks like she just wasn't into you or not interested in you. It sometimes happens this way when dating. You meet up and for whatever reason there's no chemistry, or the guy doesn't like the girl or the girl doesn't like the guy. There's no need to hate women for it. It just didn't work out between the two of you. It's a good thing that it didn't too, would you rather be stuck in a relationship with no chemistry in it or where one person doesn't like the other?

Cheer up buddy, we all had been in this situation before. Take it on the chin and move on to the next date
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

DUDE
    how old are you
    To be absolutely honest with you
    dawg cmon now SHE WASN"T INTO YOU
    you need to get that through your head that not every girl will like you
    when a girl likes you she returns your phone calls and would tickle you back or at least initiate some kind of physical affection
    You really need to read some books on body language
    She had lots of signs that she did not like you
    When you touched her legs (which is pretty creepy honestly, you need to control yourself) she held your hands afterwards no matter what thats not a good sign. i know she did it after you pulled your dirty unknown stranger's hand away from her leg but htink about what she was probly thinking. her: "hmmm i difinitely no not want him touching my legs in my BEDROOM. ok this is getting ****ing creepy what can i do. **** i guess the only option i have is to hold his ****ing HAND!!!"
    i honestly think that's how it went down
    if she is sitting inside the car she defintely did not want to be seen with you.
    she may have waved at you for you to notice her but dude i know girls. if your very good looking or handsome or cute etc girls would stand outside in the middle of the park to show you off.
    i'm not saying that your ugly and you can't ever get another date but just accept the fact that this girl is not digging you what so ever.
    accept it learn from it and move on with your life.

I read recently that Will Smith's entire career was started to prove he was good enough to a girl that dumped him. "She'll be sorry when I'm all famous!"

I imagine she is.
    Spammer Spanker

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I read recently that Will Smith's entire career was started to prove he was good enough to a girl that dumped him. "She'll be sorry when I'm all famous!"

I imagine she is.
    Or mbe she did him a huge favour by kicking his ass when he needed it.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Or mbe she did him a huge favour by kicking his ass when he needed it.
    This is how I look at it.

I had a girl do this to me. Huge, huge benefit to my life. She's a bitch for doing it, but I can't thank her enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    This is how I look at it.

I had a girl do this to me. Huge, huge benefit to my life. She's a bitch for doing it, but I can't thank her enough.
    That happened to me as well

I thank my lucky stars
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Ok finally finished reading. Plain and simple, you annoyed her. I would get annoyed if Im watching a movie and someone is constantly talking. Thats one of the really bad times to get to know someone. As for when you was being playful, thats not good for the first date. Thats things you do with people who you know how they would react to your actions. The fact that she had stated that she was interested in someone else shoulda made you back off. Maybe it wasnt even true. Maybe she just wanted you off her clit and saw that as an excuse to make you leave her alone. Then she saw that you kept calling and started to ignore your calls. Trust me, its annoying.Dont say she's cold, its not her fault. You chose a bad way to make a good first impression, IMO, you tried too hard. You should take things slow next time. Here are some of my tips in case your interested:

1. Choose a proper occasion for a get-to-know each other date. Movies are NOT good. Go to dinner or something. Eat and talk about likes,dislikes,hobbies,etc. Dont go overboard with the questions by getting too personal.Keep it simple.

2. If you wanna be funny, dont make jokes that can seem as if your bossy and controlling. Such as the Taco Bell joke you made, not cool. Oh and the "touch me" thing, VERY creepy on the first date. Now when you and the person are close, it should be understanding.Just keep it simple.

3. Be sure to ask her what she wants to do. If she seems uninterested, maybe its time to end the date sooner than expected. Doesnt make sense to keep trying to fix something thats not able to be fixed. You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink it.

That is just my opinion, you can tell me shove my opinion up my ass, but hey I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I read recently that Will Smith's entire career was started
    to prove he was good enough to a girl that dumped him. "She'll be sorry when I'm all famous!"

I imagine she is.
    Haha, this is so great, I think I'm kinda going through this as well.
    Except this time It's just a friend, hanged out a few times, and I really wanted to finally
    change my life from what I was doing so far.
    She got into some family troubles, bailed on my new years invitation, and now haven't
    seen her in 3 weeks, as well missing 2 latin dance lesson classes, and still haven't received
    a phone call in that time, I call once a week to see what the situation is like and what is
    on her mind, If It involves me at all, and also If she just doesn't wanna talk to me, I just
    want some answers at the moment.
    I decided to start exercising, eating healthier, focus on a career path that I
    would have otherwise avoided altogether like Real Estate, and prove to myself
    and others that I can make something out of my life and that friends come and go,
    but your happiness will stay with you forever.

P.S. I probably know some way in what she's going to say, I just want
    some honest answers, which I doubt girls really give, they lie so much.
    Last edited by Kromat; 18-01-08 at 07:49 AM.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Quote Originally Posted by David12 View Post
    GOD THIS IS WHY I HATE WOMEN!!
    oh god, just get over it. this stuff happens all the time. you can't go on life hating women because of one person who did that, that's just retarded.

Say you become a movie star, or that you became popular, or maybe you did something that "wow her" and all a sudden she comes back with " Im so sorry I been so cold towards you, I was such a B*****" "please forgive me"
    I can remember, as a young Sphinx, turning a shoulder and ignoring an inquisitive, but slender art student by the name of Amber.

I can also remember the year that Amber came back to school...this time with ample breasts.

I'm not sure exactly what I stammered to her, but I'm confident that it was similar to what you quoted above.

~Sphinx

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSphinx View Post
    I'm not sure exactly what I stammered to her, but I'm confident that it was similar to what you quoted above.
    Lol, and, did the lovely, newly endowed Amber forgive you?

Lol, and, did the lovely, newly endowed Amber forgive you?
    Of course not. She had come into power and I had missed the boat when I had denied her my attention previously.

Instead, the cunning Steve (second chair trumpet player of the school band), with newly acquired braces, was free to suckle himself silly as he had wooed her with jazz tunes during her not-so-busty era.

We can't always see the potential around us, and often times we regret that potential which we missed out on when it matures. Hating people for chasing the train after it has left the station just doesn't make sense to me.

~Sphinx

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSphinx View Post
    Hating people for chasing the train after it has left the station just doesn't make sense to me.
    Mmm. Poise in the face of emotional awkwardness is a hard-won virtue.