+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Story Please Read It And Help Me=/

My Story Please Read It And Help Me=/

Hello everyone, my name is Jimmy im a 16 years old student from Greece and before 3 months i found my other half at the internet...i fell in love with her from the first sight and im 100% sure that its true..i have been in another relationships before and i thought that i was in love ..but NO..this time its an unique feeling that is happening to me for the first time....i asked her msn and i started to know her better day by day...she is an incredible person ..cute..romantic..pretty...and bla bla all the stuff i was ever looking...BUT..she lives in USA,Michigan...we are talking for 3 months and we love each other... i talk to her sweet..write her poems...ive scared my name at my arms..ive passed an whole adventure for her ...if i am about to explain my adventure it will take a long time...but im 100% sure that i didnt passed these for fun...i almost suicide when i almost belived someones lies about her...thanks god im here and im the most inlove person in the world...till one day she surpised me with the most beautifull words ive ever heard...she said she will come to Ialy for vacations at summer time with her family..i was super happy..and i couldnt hold my tears....finaly i had more chances to meet her because greece and italy are so close and i have relatives there...my problem is that i am not sure if my parents will let me go there...i dont know..i never talk to them about those things..and they will find me crazy ...about meeting a girl that i know her only through a computer,they tell me not to trust people from the computer because they might harm me...but through my computer ive met such a great people that have support me and helped me a lot in my life..also i met her ..i really dont know how to convince them about that Italy trip at summer time..i have not told them that i met a girl from usa and i love her..they know nothing about all these...but i pray to mighty God everyday to go there..in thethought of not going there i start cryin..sometimes when i miss her my body is shaking....is there somebody who can help me with this problem ? i will appreciate a lot ...thank you.....[morgan ray i want to live with u in the rest of my borin life...u gave me a reason to live ...i miss u even if i speak to u everyday<3]

Jimmy, pull it together.

I know what it's like to be 16 and be madly in love with someone you haven't even met. I know what it's like to lose sleep over that person, and to make them into something so important you feel they're your reason for taking every breath.

Here's the thing, though. It's not really about her. It's about your emotional development. It's normal for you to be going through this, but you have to understand that it isn't really love, it's infatuation.

You'll be okay, most people have to deal with this at one point or another, but you need to get a grip on the whole suicide thing. That's wrong thinking, Jimmy, and it's not going to help you get through this infatuation.
    Spammer Spanker

:((((((((((

forget about the idea of suicide...if anyone has anything to advice about how should i tell to my parents to do that trip its fine..and nobody tells me isnt real love=/ because it is...if this isnt real love then what the f**k is love then?im pretty sure my feelings are real...=/ i know suicide isnt a right thing...but in the end i couldnt do it=/ and now we are happy together more than everytime although we fight a lot...thank u very much ..have a nice day

ehh...i think all relationships start from infatuation....uhmmm im not experienced in relationships...

Oh, the feelings are real, all right, but they're not the same as when you fall in love with someone in person.

Infatuation can actually be physically painful.

If you want your parents to take you seriously, you have to make a solid plan that will work to present them with. They're never going to let you go alone, so get that right out of your head. Is there anyone who would go with you?
    Spammer Spanker

eh ..no but i have relatives there..and uhm..i dont have a problem for my parents to come with me...can u help me with this plan please...what do u exactly mean when u say solid plan to present them with..uhnmm answer quick please =] and btw really thanks for the help

and ..."Infatuation can actually be physically painful." i dont understand this..please explain =]
    Last edited by LitalKamikaze; 18-01-08 at 01:14 AM. Reason: had something to add =]

Try establishing a time that will work with both your parents' and your relatives' schedules for visiting as a start. (You will also have to plan with your relatives if you are planning to stay with them).

You might try finding some other activities as the base for your adventure, Jimmy. Unless they happen to be loaded, I don't know many parents who would drop the amount of cash needed for round trip airfare from Greece to the U.S. in search of love, especially at sixteen.

~Sphinx

eh dude..u ddint read my story =P i have to go to italy not to us =p

whateverrrrr XD

i dun like repost ....nvm

eh ..no but i have relatives there..and uhm..i dont have a problem for my parents to come with me...can u help me with this plan please...what do u exactly mean when u say solid plan to present them with..uhnmm answer quick please =] and btw really thanks for the help

and ..."Infatuation can actually be physically painful." i dont understand this..please explain =]

Don't just wander into the living room with this burning desire to go to Italy. Decide when it would work for all of you and present it to them. Figure out how much it will cost. Take some initiative.
    Spammer Spanker

ur right

ehh yea ur right...thank u..but u still have not answer my question...i asked ..i need to find a way to tell it to my parents...soo can u help me on this? =] thank u...i never talk to these things with my parents and theyll find me crazy or smthin..and im actyally shy to tell that ..idk idk..thats me =/

I can't help you with that, since I've always had a great big mouth and a tendency to overshare. Maybe somebody else here can.
    Spammer Spanker

help?!

hey if my feeling is an infatutation..then what? i cant love her? =/

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Infatuation is the 16 year old's version of love. Unfortunately, this feeling can be toxic. Just be careful, okay? Nothing good can come from an overseas romance when you are 16. She is not going to avoid dating boys because of someone she met on the internet. Girls require too much attention for that. You are setting yourself up for heart-shredding.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

eh confused..=[

eh what should i do then? =/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast