+ Follow This Topic

Thread: fingering

fingering

this question is mainly for the women, ive got some big long fingers, and while they arent as big as my dick, if i use more than 2 i think its gettin close, and thats the thing, i wanna try 3 fingers on my gf, but i dont want her to have that and then be disapointed with me, understand? so my question is ladies has this ever happened?

a mans finger(s) is NO comparison to his dick. If youre worried about it why do it then? ITs your own securities you need to worry about. Shes not give a rats ass in the moment-trust me.

It doesnt matter 1, 2, or 3 hell your fist(see fisting thread) it doesnt matter, there is significant difference. Its not like youre going to be fingering her with 3 fingers EVERY time you get together, so do what you want! Have fun, experiment.

Dont worry about her thinking that shes gonna wanna f*ck you everytime with your fingers and not your dick-cause it aient gonna happen!!!

Go have fun! and relax!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

I personally like it when my boyfriend only uses one finger, but maybe thats just me.

it depends on the female. from what i learned, it's HOW you do things.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Everyone has their own turnon! I personally find fingers are only the warmup to the main event which is the intoduction of a large stiff cock into a well warmed up and moist pussey! If you have done the foreplay right, most women I have known want cock, and lots of it

I so agree with you WillP.

Oh man. *sigh* I think I have to go invest in some toys. I noticed a very large store on a main strip. the sell everything!!! I must venture in.
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

Originally posted by WilliP
    ..fingers are only the warmup to the main event which is the intoduction of a large stiff cock into a well warmed up and moist pussey!..
    I couldn't have said it any better

yea my girl likes is all 1 2 3 and 4 fingers (I would try fist but I couldn't get it in there if I tryed) but no matter how many time I get her off with my mouth or fingers in a night she always wants a dick most of all and that's almost always how we end it.
    "Orgasums hand'em up, Ya'll just don't give a F**K!" (Ludacris)

same thing - no matter how much i please my gf and how many orgasms she's had from my tongue or fingers, she's always craving my cock and begging me to finally put it in...

so yeah - firetaker - go ahead and use 3 fingers - hell use 4 if ya can

I signed up just to answer this ? . lol! I just wanted to say, remember, women are capable of having babies. So you can get a lot in there, if you know what I mean. lol. Now, as I say that, I'm just passing it on as info to a general population. I never want to be one to be giving advice on sex to anyone other than adults. I'm sure that doesn't matter to many on this board but it sure does to me. So I just had to add that. Also, women love the idea of the man they love expressing themselves through making love, that's why they usually want their guys cock in their filling them up.