+ Follow This Topic

Thread: *PLEASE HELP* I missed my chance to talk to an amazing girl.....(FULL STORY)

*PLEASE HELP* I missed my chance to talk to an amazing girl.....(FULL STORY)

I was in church with my Mother and Grandmother. I went with them and sat in a part of the church called "The Cry Room" where parents take their loud babies and kids. There is a girl who comes every Saturday at the 4:30pm Mass. I think she is one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen. I saw her there every week and I was always too afraid to say anything to her because of usually my relatives being there and the girl's mother. I also don't want to get rejected if she has a boyfriend. Well on LAST Saturday right when church was over and we were about to leave I took a few deep breaths to calm myself and I stared into her eyes until she looked and our eyes locked. They did and she looked at me for about 2 seconds and smiled at me. I smiled back and then she looked away. I left and nothing else happened. This past sarurday I was gonna talk to her but she was surrounded by adults she knew and I never had a window to talk to her and must wait another week. Alot can happen in a week.....

I'll never forgive myself if she somehow happens to find a boyfriend in a week. I'd do ANYTHING to go back and relive that so I would cut in and say something. I'm so dissapointed.

What I'm thinking of doing is just MAKING myself a window to talk to her.

Girls like a guy who has confidence and whos assertive. So if I must...I would pull her aside and just tell her my nane, ask for hers, and tell her I think she's really cute.

What should I do? Is this a good idea to say this?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dammit, you won't forgive yourself huh?? that's pretty steep because of one little mistake called waiting around.

however, if you're serious about talking to her just come up with some bullshit to tell her. ask her about choir songs or hymns or something along the lines. ask her if she believes in god..(haha cuz i don't) but it's a start. you already have things in common with her being that you are in the same church so her parents won't think anything when you talk to her. be brave.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Im sorry but that´s just funny, btw.. if she has a boyfriend I´ll totally lmao
    "You attract people by the qualities you display. You keep them by the qualities you possess"

Learn from the mistake and make up your mind to talk to her the next time you see her, even if it's just a simple, "Hi."

~Sphinx

you really missed it hehehe anyway the next time you see her need to open a conversation to both of you. like say give her a smile and say hello and then ask some question about her
    that is the hardest part to open a conversation but you can do it
    give your self a motivation just think that if you will not gonna talk to her you might loose the chance to be with this girl goodluck