+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Don't know what he means???

Don't know what he means???

What does it mean when a guy friend says "you know that i love you"? We've been friends for about 2 years and we have already slept with each other..but the story is really complicated..but the last time that i talked to him more than just little conversations here and there..We were talking and then there was a pause and he said you know that i love you. When he said it i really didn't say anything back cuz i don't know what kinda love he means. We don't live by each other anymore. so i don't see or talk to him as much as before. He tells me that he cares about me...and he hates that i left him..i feel like i'm getting mixed signals from him or is he just joking...

I dunno ...
    I think you need to give us some more information and context. Sounds like he's trying to reassure you, have no clue why. That's all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger15 View Post
    What does it mean when a guy friend says "you know that i love you"? We've been friends for about 2 years and we have already slept with each other..but the story is really complicated..but the last time that i talked to him more than just little conversations here and there..We were talking and then there was a pause and he said you know that i love you. When he said it i really didn't say anything back cuz i don't know what kinda love he means. We don't live by each other anymore. so i don't see or talk to him as much as before. He tells me that he cares about me...and he hates that i left him..i feel like i'm getting mixed signals from him or is he just joking...
    Why?...do you care? would you want him to have feelings for you?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."