+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ever see the train coming...

kanzaki..if you really know what's going to happen, I suggest you get into investing and become a billionaire by predicting what companies will do go and which will go under.

Freddie

Raver~youre right, based on another persons actions you just know, what the hell is that called again, oh yea RED FLAGS!!!

Freddie~When you experience pain at its worst, you tend to not even go near the tracks. That was me for 5 years. Wouldnt take a chance at anything. No risks, no hurt, no pain. Then someone comes along, and damn almighty if I wasnt hit before I knew it. Faster than a speeding bullet(oh geezuz did I just say that.)*thinks to self* ok, so I didnt get off, it was the greatest feeling of my life. But one day I sensed something and felt I needed to get off before I was hit and down and out. I didnt want to feel, ANYTHING, I didnt want to feel the pain of a loss coming. But the thing is I dont know what's going to happen. I tell everyone here to take a chance, and yet here I was ready to bail myself. A few months ago, I knew I had to stay and so what, if I get hit and Im down and out, I know I can get right back, ok eventually I will.

That train has a been good thing in my life. I hear it, I see it, and Im waiting alright, but Im not going to sit back and worry anymore. I have to have strength to face the unknown. And by golly, bring on any train, Im ready. Im NOT moving this time.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

UPDATE~didnt have to move, got hit. And Im down and out. But I know I will be ok. I saw it coming months ago but thought Id be ok no matter what happened. And it happened. Such as life right? So, now I will stay away from ALL trains. Just not worth the pain.

illusional >> ell, alot of ppl say that it is bullshit. But i believe in it. I just have this feeling that if i do this, smtg will happen. N sometimes, i do the most crazy things just to avoid it and it is succesfull.
    but no matter wat, it sound very unlogical

nomas >> well, that i have to wait till i am actually an adult.

Squirt...for what it's worth...I don't worry about you at all. You've got a good head on your shoulders and you are strong enough to recover from the hurt of a heavy load of hurt. I'm a firm believer that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, so there's at least something positive to take from all of this right there.

Take care.
    Freddie

Thanks Freddie. I do believe that also, in the whole scheme of things people dont believe it while theyre going through it, but I know it. I'll take my time to go through all the emotions, like grieving, the 5 steps I guess. But thank you for the words for encouragement. I appreciate it! Funny how when I responded to people's threads about dumping or break ups, at the end I'd always say, dont be sad its over be glad it happened, and Im trying to find my way to that right now.

i get hit by the train, then the train backs up over me again
    Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

JIMINY

I stand in the way of the train hoping the guy will break.
    "you know my name, you know my face, you'd know my heart if you knew your place"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123