+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My penis too small? (Just measured. Being honest)

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    OMG! Is this really a thread where you guys are going on about the awesomeness of your schlongs (or is it 'schlorts')??
    That is hilaaaaaaarious!
    Spammer Spanker

Greetings, everyone, I've posted a thread in this forum regarding "size embarrassment" and I see I'm not the only one.

I have some comments for Thatguy and some questions for Vashti and anyone else that would like to respond.

Thatguy, any girl that turns you down based on penis size is an immature and insincere snob, and just be grateful. But I think you will find those are very rare. Besides, how does a girl know what you have anyway? If she knows all the guys' dimensions, she's probably a walking case of STD's anyway. If your whole group of friends thinks this way, believe it or not, there are plenty of other people to hang around.

As far as size, I'm going to embarrass myself a bit and say that when soft, my penis pulls in all the way like a turtle's head does when he's frightened. When stiff, it is almost 4". I'm over 50 now and carrying a few extra pounds, but it has really always been that way. My wife and I joke about it and she has even made light-hearted jokes about it in the presence of friends, both male and female. I've developed a sense of humor about it, for the most part. One guy I worked with once jokingly said "I'm glad mine's not very big, I don't have to pack it around all the time". We are created with what we have, no more, no less. Mine functions fine, obviously as I have kids and as far as I know, my wife has no complaints.

Vashti, I'm just curious. Since you work in a hospital and see everything, can you tell me how many guys' penises fully withdraw inside when at rest? I've observed in locker rooms, etc. and can't be sure I've seen one quite as short as mine. Can you enlighten me some?

Its too small. Sorry buddy but I think its best to chop it off and go be a nun.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Well, on a 19" monitor it is 4.2 inches.
    I think font and font size are also a factor.
    So if we change it to 22 pt Impact, this kid will be HUGE.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimj View Post

Vashti, I'm just curious. Since you work in a hospital and see everything, can you tell me how many guys' penises fully withdraw inside when at rest? I've observed in locker rooms, etc. and can't be sure I've seen one quite as short as mine. Can you enlighten me some?
    Well, I have to say that I notice it when I see it, but it's not so unusual that I think about it for longer than a fleeting moment. It is not uncommon at all to see this in older men. I wouldn't worry about it if your wife isn't complaining. It's obviously functional, and that is what matters most, right?.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Clearly you are not the only one concerned with size, otherwise there wouldn't be all those penis enlargement infomercials, or a whole aisle at the stores for 'male enhancement'.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Clearly you are not the only one concerned with size, otherwise there wouldn't be all those penis enlargement infomercials, or a whole aisle at the stores for 'male enhancement'.
    it really is a dealbreaker for me if a guy can't reach my g-spot....
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I love my penis
    Your mom loves my penis.

(Lol I had to say that)
    Fear the false angels who comes to your door
    They promise of hope
    They promise of love
    They promise of fortune
    They promise to restore

Thought they promise those promises of happiness,
    They'll take away your faith
    They'll take away your freedom
    They'll take away your will
    They'll make you recess

Instead, walk the path less taken
    It'll bring you strength
    It'll bring you courage
    It'll bring you wisdom
    Only then can your heart awaken

Dude, it seems like there's 4 pages here of childish teasing and mild dramatics, which I have not read, but to respond to your original question with a point that I think no one else has said, mine actually continued to grow 'til I was about 20.

When I was 13, I was so puny, I thought no woman would ever want me. By the time puberty hit at the end of 15, I had hope, but was still by no means happy. By 17, I thought I was a little on the small side, but was very relieved. And by 20, I felt I was a little on the large side. Basically, what I'm saying is that you have normalcy now, and you might even get bigger; there is no downside on this one.

Also, to be honest, I think w/ every girl I've dealt with [whose opinion I've cared about], they would've been just about as happy w/ my 17 y/o penis as they were w/ my current one, so no worries.
    Last edited by Indus18; 23-11-08 at 11:52 PM.

lol i think it's funny how girls lie and tell their boyfriends that size doesn't matter.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    One thing guys need to learn early on about women's vaginas.

They simply don't get "looser" after they've been pounded.

I remember having this impression when I was younger, thus one of my infatuations with anal sex (which stuck with me even after I learned the truth).

A woman can more or less "fit to size" if she knows how.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    A woman can more or less "fit to size" if she knows how.
    You know, I've read that if you're afraid your penis is too small you can insert a finger or two into her vagina and it will try to fit your fingers. Then when you stick your penis in it'll seem bigger than it really is.

Ladies, is there truth to that? Or is it some kind of stupid myth? I've never tried it. Fingering's always seemed kind of pointless. I have something much better to poke with.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

oh man. i have a lot to teach you gerbil.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Has anyone, guy or girl, had this experience? That is, my wife and I have to try different positions in order for her to tell "is it in?". Since my penis is under 4" erect, we have to constantly try to get where it will go in far enough, and it seems like it's not always the same. Am I the only one here?

big can be bad

You know, there are some things better to do with a man with a smaller penis... like rear door and mouth activities...

I would rather go with a man with a smaller but smarter tool than a bigger and dumber one...

Vero

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast