+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    yeah. well they obviously think that about you too.
    Oh no! what will we strait guys do now that butch lesbians don't like us?

Nobody cares what they think, and they don't care what we think, so we're all good..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Oh no! what will we strait guys do now that butch lesbians don't like us?

Nobody cares what they think, and they don't care what we think, so we're all good..
    you would care if she was super hot.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Tone Guest
    She was very feminine! I was completely shocked to hear about her being a 'lesbian' and so were a lot of my friends (male & female) that were there... she was very feminine, gorgeous, takes good care of herself... and she seemed VERY into me... and this isn't just me talkin here - everyone thought so too.

When I play everything back in my mind of what happened that night... I mean when she left the bar I was 100% sure I was in.

She hasn't returned my call from last night yet, though. So if it ends up not happening - at least I can say I charmed a lesbian for 1 night and had her emtions all mixed up.

Job is goin fine, still huntin ppl down who don't pay their loans... about to take my first College Algebra test soon, so far it's not so bad though! I'm doin just fine though - hope all is well with all you all. Someone give me some updates on you guys!

PS>> hi sombra

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh shit! Tone came back?!

hi.

hey i'm late on my loans maybe you'll call me!

::has never felt so good about fiduciary delinquency::

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you would care if she was super hot.
    yeah, but chances are, if she's butch, she's not hot..

feminine lesbians are hot, both to strait men & women, and ofcourse to lesbians..

Tone, just give her an other call.. don't wait it out.. call her, or at least tell her relative to tell her that.. you know what.. this whole lesbian thing, doesn't bother you.. obviously don't say it like that.. lol

Just make her feel comfortable.. if she's not returning your calls, it doesn't mean that she doesn't like you.. she may very well still like you.. she just feels awkward about the situation, doesn't know how you'll take it.. etc.. And on that note, you have to unfortunately be a little indirect about reassuring her that you're ok with it, don't take the direct approach unless the conversation is comfortable enough to handle it..

Heck, maybe she's just lazy.. the JetBlue stewardess on my return flight gave me her number on Saturday; and I have yet to call her.. but then again, i'm a guy.. but she's a lesbian! They're like the biggest procrastinators alive! Don't worry about it! Relax, if anything, give her a call.. again! They're also extreamely shy (liberal & open) but still shy.. Be a beast that won't give up, that won't settle for "no".. take her over, be the man, make her give up her confused "I don't know" act and let her surrender.. this is what she wants.. it's even a bit of a turn-on..

BONUS: (you obviously already know all this) As you're about to end the conversation when you call her, tell her (don't ask, TELL) "I don't know what your schedule looks like for the next two weeks, but pick a day on some weekend, I have to take you/we have to go to ___".. honestly.. if she chicken-sh*ts out of this one, she's not interested, but chances are, she won't simply because it takes balls to chicken-sh*t out of a non-"no"-question.. and if she hasn't called back yet, she's spine-less (both in case of rejection & acceptance)..

But, wait for 1-2 more days.. don't even wait for her call.. most likely she'll procrastinate so long, that she'll want to call you, but she'll feel awkward now that it's been so late, she'll feel bad, she'll try to rationalize it, then delete you from her thoughts because it's easier to give up than to feel awkward calling you now after so long.. so just call her up to avoid this fate.. (lesbians are still women deep inside)
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 30-01-08 at 09:40 AM.

Tone Guest
    Thanks Scorp & Squirrley - that's the plan is to wait and see what happens.

Tone Guest
    Thanks Scorp!! I actually was plannin on makin another move if I hadn't heard from her in awhile - just to show her I'm not gonna give up so easy.

"Given time and some persistance... I believe that I can win the heart of little lovely one"

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Thanks Scorp!! I actually was plannin on makin another move if I hadn't heard from her in awhile - just to show her I'm not gonna give up so easy.

"Given time and some persistance... I believe that I can win the heart of little lovely one"
    Do it, it's sexy.. don't be afraid to show her that you want her (in a non-creepy way).. plus it shows that you're a man and willing to take control and take the lead on things.. (it's still a turn-on for lesbians)

Anyway.. I just got off the phone with JetBlue girl.. talked for 50 minutes.. I met her on my return flight from Tampa.. we talked for 20 minutes, she gave me her number.. so around the 30min mark on the phone, she asks me how old I am.. (I thought she was 26-tops).. so I tell her (23).. and she flips out and starts to laugh.. then she tells me that she's 33.. (note to self; brazilian women need a -7 year curve).. she still wants to go out for coffee/drinks sometime when she has off and can't wait to hang out.. (I don't get it; why the hell would a 33y/o not have a problem with my age, but a 25y/o has an issue and calls me young?)

Whatever, just call.. after what happened in Tampa; I just realized, she just wants someone to call her, put up with her crap.. Just persist.. not in a pushy/needy/desperate/creepy way.. but persist.. When I have the time, i'll have to write up the story of what happened down in Tampa last week.. completely life-changing..

Tone Guest
    Thanks for the insight.

Just to be sure - you did read the part about her sister's husband telling me she has a girlfriend that she lives with, right?

She has a girlfriend yet she flirted w/ me all night and gave me her #.

was she drinking?

Tone Guest
    No, she drank water.

and still no call back?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stupid girl.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Tone Guest
    Nope. I talked to her brother-in-law today.

I told him I called her and he said "good luck gettin ahold of her... she works crazy hours."

He says 'lately she seems to be leaning towards guys.' The whole time we were talkin about her he seemed REAL uncomfortable... he kept fidgeting around w/ stuff... he's a quiet guy usually but he was real uncomfortable talkin about her for some reason.

I'm not sure anymore if I'm gonna call her again. She lives in Omaha which is 45 min drive. If she lived here in Lincoln I'd probably pursue it more... but I think I might just leave it at this. I got her #, I called her, I did my part. Onto the next!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast