+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Girls

Tone, you dyke magnet, you.

Well, it was fun anyway, right? Next!
    Spammer Spanker

45 minutes isn't that far away is it?

how old is she and where does she work?

i say you should try calling one more time. then if she doesn't answer or call back then just leave her alone.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    I think I might just leave it at this. I got her #, I called her, I did my part. Onto the next!
    That's also a good mentality to have.. I mean, afterall; besides her being good-looking, did you really feel a strong connection to motivate you to continue? I don't think so from what you've said..

Don't think to much of the brother fidgeting around.. if he's a quiet guy, it could also mean that he's socially reserved and has grown comfortable under his mask of being social conservative.. so it doesn't mean that he was hidding something.. it could just mean that it makes him a little uncomfortable to be talking about lesbians (his sister nonetheless); and her personal situation (maybe he feels like he's putting you in a higher priority than his own sister when he gives away that information).. so his nervousness is otherwise quite justified..

Anyway, it was good while the rush lasted; all that means is.. if the situation would be less complicated and there would be less road-blocks in her life, things would have happened between the two of you.. you were successful in creating interest & slight attraction in you (enough for her to be motivated enough to give you her number).. so just from that (forget what else happened).. from that outcome alone, you won! You now know that you can create interest & attract women of that quality (maybe you already knew that, and it's not so useful, but this just reaffirms it)
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Tone Guest
    45 mins once you get on the highway.

She's a nurse and she'll be 29 in Feb.

Thanks Scorp - and yeah you're 100% right. If she lived in the same city as me, if she was sure on her sexual orientation, if she was SINGLE - then maybe I'd try harder.

Lesbian or not - if she's in a relationship w/ someone I have to respect that... maybe I shouldn't have even called her in the first place once I found that out.

Meh. Bygones.

You're too much of a catch to be wasted on someone who doesn't recognize that immediately.

Well, who knows? Maybe she did recognize it immediately, and she's busy wrapping up her loose ends, breaking up with her girlfriend and making herself available for the fabulous guy she met. Time will tell.

Anyway, I have no doubt she's still thinking about you.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Meh. Bygones.

You're too much of a catch to be wasted on someone who doesn't recognize that immediately.

Well, who knows? Maybe she did recognize it immediately, and she's busy wrapping up her loose ends, breaking up with her girlfriend and making herself available for the fabulous guy she met. Time will tell.

Anyway, I have no doubt she's still thinking about you.
    +1////////////////////////
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    Lesbian or not - if she's in a relationship w/ someone I have to respect that... maybe I shouldn't have even called her in the first place once I found that out.
    This is why we love you. Thoughts like these tell what a gentleman you are.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    What the hell is wrong with the girls in the midwest? Tone, you MUST move to a coast... ANY coast.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Totally.

Tone, I must tell you...

You have been my ONLY online crush, ever. This is after exposure to such e-man as Charlie Boy, Gribble, GrkScorp, Illusionsal and Frasbee.

I still think you are SUCH the man. I think every girl who comes into contact with you is beyond lucky.

I don't know if that means anything to you, but there it is...
    Spammer Spanker

Tone I give you so much credit! You had some odds stacked up against you, but knowing she was maybe involved with someone and you left it alone, I hold a great respect for you!

BUT what if she were in Lincoln? What then? I think you just making the one call was good and moving on better. Let her make her transition or whatever she's doing than call you. You dont want to be the guy in the middle, but the guy in the end!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    most so-called lesbians come back sooner or later. They miss the cock. There's only so much pussy one woman can eat. It's really only the butch ones that stick to carpet munching to the bitter end and who cares about those anyway.

Even if you eat a girl out to orgasm or even to several orgasms, 99.5% of the time she still wants the main course. Women need to be filled like cheese needs to be melted.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 02-02-08 at 11:23 PM.

Tone Guest
    You guys are too nice to me.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley View Post
    BUT what if she were in Lincoln? What then?
    That's a good question! I'd probably still try to get to know her more but have to take it down a notch... you know - just become friends until she became available.

But thank you guys for all your input on my situation.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You have been my ONLY online crush, ever. This is after exposure to such e-man as Charlie Boy, Gribble, GrkScorp, Illusionsal and Frasbee.
    Clearly you forgot a name from that list Giga. Clearly

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Women need to be filled like cheese needs to be melted.
    Cheese does indeed need to be melted.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ... just as women need to be filled. Case in point: Gigabitch. Just look at how grouchy she's been lately after a week without the good stuff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123