+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls

Tone Guest

Girls

I like girls... mmm...

Oh right.

So Saturday Night I met a girl. She was beautiful, charming, funny, and flirted w/ me all night. I was sure she was diggin me as she would smile a lot and there was a lot of physical contact - a lot of touching while talking and whatnot. All my other friends there thought the same.

So I was playing pool w/ a friend and she was leaving - she comes up to me w/ her coat on and I asked if she was leavin and she said she was... so I said I'm gonna have to take her # if I'm gonna cook for her birthday (told her I would earlier) and she gave it to me.

She is my friend's sister-in-law. So I talk to him today and he says she's a LESBIAN!! He says she has a girlfriend who she lives w/ and all they do is fight...

I'm so confused!

What do you guys think??

The flirting... the touching... I mean she could have just LEFT but she specifically came up to me while playing pool to (what I thought) give me an opportunity to get those digits before she left.

But maybe she was just being nice.

Or maybe she's ready to bat for the other team now?

This was Saturday night and just a little bit ago I called her and left her a message on her voicemail. I was really diggin this girl too!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Tooooneeee! Nice to see you post.

Call her. See what happens (mbe her GF will pick up, lol). Just be friendly for now.

Mbe she's homo, mbe straight, mbe bi. But find out for yourself, either from her directly or from evidence that you see.

And keep going out & meeting girls. This is a GOOD thing!

how are you tone?

sounds like she's bi. She could've just been having fun flirting that night, and not meaning anything by it. Yes, we're cruel that way. Or, her relationship is in trouble and she can't wait to be single. who knows. Maybe you can find out.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I bet she wants a threesome!

Don't be too alarmed. it is in vogue to experiment with the same sex if you are female these days. Maybe she has decided to move on.

Miss you, sweety!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post
    She is my friend's sister-in-law. So I talk to him today and he says she's a LESBIAN!! He says she has a girlfriend who she lives w/ and all they do is fight...

I'm so confused!

What do you guys think??

The flirting... the touching... I mean she could have just LEFT but she specifically came up to me while playing pool to (what I thought) give me an opportunity to get those digits before she left.
    Hey Tone, good to see you!

Look my rule is nothing is ever clear or certain until a word "No" comes from the girl's mouth. Which means you just have to go for it and see what happens for yourself. See where your efforts will take you.

But even if she's a lesbian, you know that ofcourse she will bet for another team for you. It would be as natural as the wind and the ocean
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Tone Guest
    I miss you guys! I wish I had more time to post - I miss having a job where I can just hang out on the forum all day.

I did call her after work today and left her a message. She's a nurse and says she works crazy hours so we'll see if she calls back or not.

But yeah I guess there's nothin more to do than wait and see what happens! If it happens - cool... if not - oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by Tone View Post

I'm so confused!

What do you guys think??
    Don't worry about it.. it doesn't mean anything.. seriously.. I have plenty of lesbian friends who walk around and live life saying they're "lesbians" meanwhile they're really bi-sexual.. but somehow "lesbian" is the lesser of two evils.. whatever..

Point is, i've had a great time with quite a few of them, and we're still friends.. lesbian women are amazing people (if they're not the biker-dike types; which even lesbians hate).. they really are.. Believe me, I talk to alot of my lesbian friends all the time, and just for fun our conversation is something like this:

Me: You're comming over tonight right?
    Her: Yeah.
    Me: Good, because I don't feel like calling anyone else for a late-night booty call
    Her: Haha! Oh really? So i'm your last resort? Is that how it is?
    Me: Yeah, pretty much.. desperate times, desperate measures (we both know i'm joking)
    Her: Really? I'm hurt, you mean that if you were seeing someone else you wouldn't be thinking of me?
    Me: Not as much as you'd be thinking of me
    Her: You know i'd fcuk you so hard you'd kiss strait women goodbye
    Me: OoOo-la-la.. I think after i've had my way with you, you might just turn strait; which means if you're right.. we wouldn't last too long..

Clearly a more vulgar degree of flirting and verbal foreplay.. but i'll spare you the rest of the details.. besides the sex though, believe me, they're very VERY thoughtful.. very sweet.. not to mention, that for holiday events & birthdays, etc.. it's quite an amazing experience to have a woman bring you an other woman (considering it's not at all a fetish of mine, but just as with any gift, it's the thought that counts)

Her brother/relative telling you that she's a lesbian is one thing; but HER giving you her number, giving you kino, giving you IOIs, and setting up a situation for you to #close her is a stronger indicator of her sexual-orientation intentions with you.. she can be a lesbian to the rest of the world, but strait with you.. and then, when you get a little bit more comfortable with her, she'll shift into her bi-sexual self..

Lesbians need a LOT of trust & comfort.. they want someone who doesn't judge them, and is actually open, accepting, and encouraging of their choice.. It can get a little tricky.. none of the friends i've had my way with have been masculine-psyche' lesbians.. they've all been female-psyche' lesbians.. which means they're still the woman in the relationship, they're the sexually submissive ones, and they want someone else to be in control and take the lead.. If that's the case with her, it's smooth sailing for you.. If that's not the case, I don't know what to tell you, I have no experience whatsoever with masculine-lesbians..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh God, Tone. You've just be ScorPosted, lol.

(I think so, anyway, I can't see the full post when I'm logged in)

EDIT: yep, you got mail, lol.

Good to see you back, darlin. Post an update, how job, course, etc. is going when you have time.

Lesbians. Shit -_- theyre not real people.

jk

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Oh God, Tone. You've just be ScorPosted, lol.
    Haha! I like it! Indi has coined a new term!
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Hey Tone! Wow good to see you!

I think you should play this one out, you never know til you give it a try. Sounds like she may be trying out her options, cant blame a girl for it! Go for it!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

tone could straighten out the butchiest lesbian in like, 3 seconds.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    tone could straighten out the butchiest lesbian in like, 3 seconds.
    I say 2 and a half

Let's place bets
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    butchiest lesbian
    butch lesbians.. barf
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    butch lesbians.. barf
    yeah. well they obviously think that about you too.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast