+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still have feelings for ex b/f

Still have feelings for ex b/f

Ok so I broke up with my boyfriend about a year ago. He was a good b/f but I jus didnt want a relationship at the time. He has told me several times that he still had feelings for me. Everytime I would jus kinda blow him off. Him and his girlfriend jus broke up and I realize that I still have feelings for him. I have left him a message on myspace and he never replied. I feel rejected. I dont know if he jus dosent care about me anymore or he feels that it is a waste of time to start something up with me because he feels that I will jus end the relationship for no reason again. I really need help with this situation!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He probably just wants to move forward. Besides, he is probably still bummed out about breaking up with his girlfriend, especially if she dumped him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I still have feelings for your boyfriend too

u blew him off many times with no reasons then when u decide that u still have feelings for him u feel rejected when he blows u off?? that isn't fair for him. dont u think?

[QUOTE=texaschic08;315968] he feels that it is a waste of time to start something up with me because he feels that I will jus end the relationship for no reason againQUOTE]

yep...maybe thats why

Yeah go away Annoying.

Maybe he's just waiting to see if your feelings are just a whim. If you still want him in two weeks, try again.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Maybe he's just waiting to see if your feelings are just a whim. If you still want him in two weeks, try again.
    aaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

when guys get rejected It's ok, when girls do It's such a big deal. A guy has guts If he rejects a woman, he's not willing to stay because of all the False hope u have given him, IF he moved on, surely It'll be easier For you, girls break hearts all the time.
    We have to gain confidence, while most girls
    already have it when we approach them.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Probably being rejected by you one to many times and doesnt want to go there again.

just ask him! why wouldn't you? there is nothing left to lose

He probably feels the already been burnt by this dont want to go there again. Sounds like he's moved on from your situation. You can try again but dont be pushy you'll come off desperate and thats a turn off. Just be friendly and dont come on strong. If he continues to blow you off, theres nothing left and you should move on.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

He probably has a soft spot for you but because of the way you blew him off as the other people have said he's lost interest since he couldn't gain anything out of you so he just left it and now you got feelings for him? That gives him the excuse to blow you off since he got nothing. He probabaly still cares about you majority of people don't forget or don't care about their x's unless the break up was very very bad? i mean for me i broke up 1 year and 5 months ago and now i got flings...i don't understand why we have them but i don't blow it off cause i wana know the reason...i agree with wat squirrley said about being able to try again but don't be pushy

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you two are only living in the past and it's very convenient because your both single and horny. however, you'll only suffer the same fate because in the end, you'll grow weary of one another. leave it be while you're still ahead.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

You ended the r/s coz u didnt want one and then you blew him off a few times, that probably hurt him quite a bit and he i think he may not have responded because he doesnt want to get hurt all over again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast