+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Erect when kissing?!

haha...walking about a mile at the beach in light board shorts, first date, first kiss, holding hands...I couldn't keep it down if my life depended on it. I was walking funny trying to keep it from showing hands in the pockets pulling back on my shorts to push it down. She never brought it up, later on in the relationship when we were talking about our first few dates I told her I had trouble keeping it down and she's like I know...you were walking funny and it was obvious. She didn't think it was weird, but then again she was a slut. lol.

I always ask my girl what she thinks about it. She says that its "cute" and that she dosnt really care about it. Somtimes she just laughs but I laugh with her. I somtimes point at it and tell her that I have a "problem" (and somtimes I ask her if she wants to fix me up... but sadly she always says no). Its all fun and games intill you poke somones eye out
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Well, the first time I kiss a girl I usually get erect but as it becomes a normal thing I don't get as excited as usual, unless she's all mean or pushes me against a wall...

If it makes you guys feel good, I bet most girls also get something when they get kissed... at least mine always goes to the bathroom after kissing me for like 5 minutes.

The first few times my boyfriend and I kissed, he had a boner. I actually laughed really hard and couldn't contain myself. Poor guy. He felt embarrassed, but I told him that it was a good thing.

It's very flattering and I actually try to give him a boner when we're kissing.

Thats not bad at all..

The real hard thing to hide, is when you are at a club and you just happen to be grindin with some really hot chick, I mean, damn, its gonna happen and there is no way to hide it, what-so-ever..

whats he thinking when we kiss??

Hi, i have been seeing this guy for a few weeks and when we kiss he gets really hard! Can anyone tell me what would be going through his mind? Even tho he is rock hard he will not try nothing on?

it's hard to answer this quastion
    cuz its impossible to me to kiss any one

thanx

If you want him to try something, I say mention it (his erection) or just reach down his pants to let him know you're aware of it.

How's that line go? "Is that a _____ in your pants or are you just happy to see me?"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234