+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I avoid oral sex?

How can I avoid oral sex?

I tried to give it to him, but it was so smelly that i almost wanted to puke. i tried talking to him about it, but it disappointed him and thus even after this he kept asking me for it. i dont like the liquid oozing out of his thing...its smell makes me feel sick. can anyone tell me how i can avoid this oral sex and still be with him?

Take a shower with him. That's sexy as hell, and you can soap up his wiener yourself, which should help with the stinkiness problem.

You can't avoid the "oozing stuff" though. In fact, if you do it right, it does a lot more than ooze. You've got to be okay with this before you even go down there, I mean, this is just what happens when you do oral.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    it does a lot more than ooze
    It fires off 3-6 rounds 3-9 inches in the air, followed by whatever's left oozing out..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

How bad does it smell? I mean, this guy should clean himself come on.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If he's going down on you, you better suck it up.

No pun intended.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That's nasty. I'm so glad I'm not female. You've got all kinds of crazy shit coming out of your koochie and as if that weren't bad enough you're supposed to suck up the crazy shit coming out of your man's dick. Ewwwh.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    How bad does it smell? I mean, this guy should clean himself come on.
    actually, he planned it all last week and i was excited about it. last night he had a game and after that he came to see me. i hope you understand its meaning. he was quite dirty from the sweat. but when i licked it i was okay. the only time i freaked out was when the liquid started coming out. it was too smelly. and we were basically in his car. the warm air from the heater and the smell almost made me puke. in the end, i just had to open the door for fresh air.

my guy is too stubborn. i told him to wear a condom as it was my first time trying it. but he said no cuz condom doesnt let his thing harden.

do you guys have any tips that i can use????

oh frasbee, he hasnt gone down on me yet.
    Last edited by java303; 01-02-08 at 05:36 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    His precum was smelly??

Mine doesn't even have a smell, or a taste for that matter.

Anyway, he better start going down on you if he should expect anymore.

Personally, I can't quite blame him for not wanting a condom for oral...

Quote Originally Posted by java303 View Post
    last night he had a game and after that he came to see me. i hope you understand its meaning. he was quite dirty from the sweat.
    Um, okay, eeeewww. Java, I strongly recommend you never go for that kind of nastiness again. Respect yourself, for God's sake. Even if he was David Beckham, he'd damn well better shower after a game.

Quote Originally Posted by java303 View Post
    the only time i freaked out was when the liquid started coming out. it was too smelly.
    That's just plain weird. Like, creepy weird. I'm wondering if he's got some kind of infection going on. Indi? Vashti? Someone who has a working knowledge of A & P?
    Spammer Spanker

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would be looking at dietary modifications in addition to hygiene.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Mbe you just aren't compatible. I've read that females choose their mates based on pheromones & sex smell. You should enjoy how your guy smells.

Tongue in cheek, of course, but there IS some truth to it. Supposed to be indicative of genetically compatible immune systems, or something.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Um, okay, eeeewww. Java, I strongly recommend you never go for that kind of nastiness again. Respect yourself, for God's sake. Even if he was David Beckham, he'd damn well better shower after a game.

That's just plain weird. Like, creepy weird. I'm wondering if he's got some kind of infection going on. Indi? Vashti? Someone who has a working knowledge of A & P?

oooh please make it clear. what is the meaning of infection here? the smell was quite a weird one...it was almost like some kind of chemical. for more information, his ex-girlfriend caught std from another guy. after that my guy saw her only twice. i asked him many times whether he touched her, but he said no, he never did. he kind of made clear to me that he had sex with her before she cheated on him.

well, indie, i love the smell of his skin. i am intimate with him in all other matters.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did he get himself checked out for an STD? Good god, please say you made him get tested before you had sexual relations with him.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Did he get himself checked out for an STD? Good god, please say you made him get tested before you had sexual relations with him.
    Of course she didn't.

But I think she might, now.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gonorrhea can cause smelly ejaculate. So can an infection of the prostate gland. I'm sure there are other things, too. You'd better have him tested.

Also, avoid meats and asparagus, and increase fruits in the diet if the problem is not an STD.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast